Trapped Miner Finds Himself in Another Tight Spot After Wife Meets Mistress at Vigil

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
The Chile trapped miners story continues to interest me. Here's the latest tidbit:

FOXNews.com - Trapped Miner Finds Himself in Another Tight Spot After Wife Meets Mistress at Vigil

One of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday.

Yonni Barrios' wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios' lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine.

Salinas was stunned when she heard Valenzuela shouting his name amid a crowd of miners' loved ones.

Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival.

She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy."

Sad to say this but he has a while to wait, my worry would be on getting out alive, not two women being pissed when I did make it out.

I'm not sure how accurate the report is that Mr Barrios actually knows about the two women meeting. The people in charge are controlling what is said to the miners in order to psychologically protect them.

Journalists are known to stretch the truth for a good story. :D

I'm just waiting on the media to start reporting that it's a "miracle" that the miners survived. Shit like this happens all the time, then they get rescued. How is it a miracle?

The Chile trapped miners story continues to interest me. Here's the latest tidbit:

FOXNews.com - Trapped Miner Finds Himself in Another Tight Spot After Wife Meets Mistress at Vigil

One of the trapped Chilean miners is dreading his rescue after his wife met his secret mistress at the entrance to the San Jose mine, The Sun reported Thursday.

Yonni Barrios' wife, Marta Salinas, and Barrios' lover, Susana Valenzuela, were both holding vigils for him outside the mine.

Salinas was stunned when she heard Valenzuela shouting his name amid a crowd of miners' loved ones.

Salinas, 56, is said to be "horrified". However, she is determined not to give up her man to her love rival.

She told friends: "Barrios is my husband. He loves me and I am his devoted wife. This woman has no legitimacy."

Ahhhh, one of life's little awwwww shit moments.

I'm just waiting on the media to start reporting that it's a "miracle" that the miners survived. Shit like this happens all the time, then they get rescued. How is it a miracle?
It'll be a miracle if Mr Barrios survives the ensuing drama awaiting him after his rescue. :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

I'm sure that after three months buried under 2000 feet of solid rock with 21 other men, he'll have enough testosterone built up in him to satisfy both of them, they will think the jackhammer turned on them.

I'm sure that after three months buried under 2000 feet of solid rock with 21 other men, he'll have enough testosterone built up in him to satisfy both of them, they will think the jackhammer turned on them.

That brings up a good point...I wonder if they guys in the mine have designated a jizz corner?

That brings up a good point...I wonder if they guys in the mine have designated a jizz corner?

I don't know but I'd hate to be the one down there with the cutest ass:lol:

:lol: Was wondering that myself. I think they have a fair amount of room down there to afford some privacy. :eusa_whistle:

I'd come out of that mine like ***** Vader with his wan ,asking;no demanding; a threesome with those two women. What could they do, the mountain didn't kill me, two pissed off women sure aren't going to scare me, I'd either get those two or go pillagin...err....I mean looking to score elsewhere.

I'd come out of that mine like ***** Vader with his wan ,asking;no demanding; a threesome with those two women. What could they do, the mountain didn't kill me, two pissed off women sure aren't going to scare me, I'd either get those two or go pillagin...err....I mean looking to score elsewhere.

LMFAO! D/arth is still on the list of banned words...

Forum List

Back