Transparency and credibility of factual facts

The wrongdoer may receive part of the justice that is due to him in this world, but it will remain incomplete.
The same is true of someone who deserves great reward and repayment - who has done much good, helped or taught many people, saved lives, suffered to uphold truth or patiently endured much hardship or injustice. No earthly compensation is adequate for such relentless courage and effort. These types of deeds can only be repaid in full in an eternal life where every individual affected by one's actions will testify for or against that person, and where one's innermost thoughts and intentions, known only to Allah, will be exposed and judged precisely and perfectly.

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

Finally, Allah is able to create and re-create as He wills. He creates whatever He wills, however He wills, whenever He wills. Allah, the Exalted, says “even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.” (Quran 21:104)

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

فيديو عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق وهروب المسيحي من الرد المفحم

النصراني في الفخ - أحمد ديدات صغير يغير موازين النقاش Speaker's corner

غير مسلم يسأل الداعيه المسلم شمسي عن الخمر والجنة

لماذا اعتنقت الإسلام؟ - حمزة في حوار مع زائر

Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZXfaY54w

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoQ5-mn2rU

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-J7brmUTw
الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

www.youtube.com/watch?v=713Xm8QTinM

I haven't celebrated xmas since my study on the subject. Someone told me to prove it was Jesus B.Day and much as I tried, I couldn't. 1984, [nothing at all to do with the movie 1984, lol]. I only proved to myself it was a Pagan holiday.

To begin with the shepherd in the field would not have been there in December in Israel it was too cold from what I read.
I have forgotten much of what I learned in my studies, maybe age or just stress from living in todays society.

The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, was mentioned several times in the Qur’an

More than the Prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon them

Islam does not differentiate between the prophets, they are all brothers, and one message is that God is one, not three, and not a human being

If the criterion for the differentiation in the Noble Qur’an was the number of times the name “knowledge” was mentioned, then “Satan” would have been higher than many of the prophets, as the number of times this name

appeared close to seventy times, which exceeds the number of times that of names Some messengers and prophets!

الخبير الإسلامي شمسي يشرح لملحد بالانجليزية وفي النهاية يكتشف شيئأ

يلعبون علينا_ شيخ وهاشم مع يهود Speaker's corner

الداعيه منصور ينهي حواره مع مبشر مسيحي بسبب عدم تركيزة

توقف عن التكبر! - محمد حجاب ونصراني معقد Speaker's corner

امرأة ثملة تنفعل وتشتم ثم تركل الكاميرا خلال حوار لمنصور

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty.
The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.

…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .

..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad

Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes
. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

Previous prophets were sent to a particular group of people and their message was supposed to be followed for a particular time period. Since previous revelations were time-bound, God did not preserve them Himself.

the Quran cannot be compared with the previous Scriptures. The Quran is unique in many aspects. It is the final revelation to mankind. Previous scriptures were sent to their respective people only. The Quran is universal.

So God promised to protect the Quran

God says in the Qur’an
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (as revealed to Prophet Moses, peace be upon him). Muslims also accept the original unaltered Bible (as revealed to Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him). These original scriptures were revealed by God (Allah).

none of these scriptures exist today in their original form or in their entirety.

فتيات يهوديات يضحكن سعداء جدا! محمد حجاب ويهوديات - ركن المتحدثين

رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا_ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي

ملاكم أمريكي- لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

رجع الي بلادك يا منصور، وانت أتيت متي؟ عنصر-ي مت-طرف
أ

عراك ايراني قوي يفسد نقاش لطيف - منصور مع بريطاني Speaker's

الخبير شمسي بشئون المسيحيين واليهود يفتح عقولهم لكتبهم

الخبير شمسي بشئون المسيحيين واليهود يفتح عقولهم لكتبهم

The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from
Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from
Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave
Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from
Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from
Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.
Hijra of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS By Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

Al-Hijrah: A migration that changed history | VRIC Conversations

اللقاحات مؤامرة صه.يونية - منصور في حوار مع زائرين

رسالة إلى طاعنين في الإسلام من المرتدين و غيرهم من الأخ شمسي وفقه الله

مسيحيون يناظرون بعضهم وهاشم يضحك ثم يرد عليهم

إنه محرف !! - منصور في حوار مع مسيحي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjznadSCS8

Christians often claim that Islam was spread by force, while Christianity was spread by faith. This myth propagated by these Christians has been sufficiently refuted on this blog. In reality, Christianity certainly did not spread by faith and in peace, this was true from the start, but very quickly it was the Christians who were going to impose their faith under duress, this with the help of the emperors. and the great bishops.

In early Christianity, as Christians were not powerful, they were forced to limit themselves to simple conversions, as the Romans persecuted them. However, once Christianity has been declared a state religion, the opposite will happen:

From the fourth century, the change in attitude of political power radically modified the conditions for Christian expansion: Christianity passed from a situation in which it was outlawed, and sometimes persecuted, to a situation of freedom. , then favorably, until its main rival, paganism - or rather what we put under this term: the traditional religions received in the Roman Empire -, are themselves outlawed . Christianity will become the state religion, the Empire will officially become Christian.
The Christianity of Constantine at the Arab conquest, Pierre Maraval, Chapter 1, The religious policy of the emperors from Constantine to Heraclius and that of the barbarian kings, page 5.

we can say that Christianity, apart from the early days when it did not have many followers, then spread not by faith but by sword and constraint. It is not nothing to destroy the temples of the pagans, to forbid the practice of a faith other than that of the Catholics, to force people to be baptized, to punish apostates with death, etc. once the deception of a tolerant Christianity is refuted.

The majority of Christians and non-Christians believe that Christianity is a religion of love and tranquility which forbids violence, that Christians must be patient in the face of the sufferings they endure and that a Christian can never use violence to convert someone to Jesus.

And yet, these are just unfounded words. Who could believe that a God who ordered so much slaughter in the Old Testament would change his demeanor so as to change complement? God willing, we will demonstrate that Christianity, the NEW TESTAMENT, commands Christians to convert by force and retribution those who do not want to become Christians.

Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity

We can therefore see that the verse Luke 14.23 orders Christians to convert non-Christians by force.
Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity:

Luke 14
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

. Also, the word compulsion which is anagkazo was used in Matthew 14.22 when Jesus compelled the disciples to get into a boat.

Forcing someone to do something against their will, #Ex 3:19. Evolving Biblical Dictionary (vers. 2).

In fact, the word anagkazo has also been used in the sense of forcing someone physically, for example, let's look at how Paul forced Christians to blaspheme

Acts 26.11
11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

To this the question we ask ourselves is: is this really a peaceful and wonderful religion? We think, in any case hope, that the obvious answer from everyone in their right mind, is no.

Our conclusion is that Christianity is not a peaceful religion, rather this conception is a myth, Christianity is a religion which calls for war against those who are not Christians, and which practices forced conversion
Christians often claim that Islam was spread by force, while Christianity was spread by faith. This myth propagated by these Christians has been sufficiently refuted on this blog. In reality, Christianity certainly did not spread by faith and in peace, this was true from the start, but very quickly it was the Christians who were going to impose their faith under duress, this with the help of the emperors. and the great bishops.

In early Christianity, as Christians were not powerful, they were forced to limit themselves to simple conversions, as the Romans persecuted them. However, once Christianity has been declared a state religion, the opposite will happen:

From the fourth century, the change in attitude of political power radically modified the conditions for Christian expansion: Christianity passed from a situation in which it was outlawed, and sometimes persecuted, to a situation of freedom. , then favorably, until its main rival, paganism - or rather what we put under this term: the traditional religions received in the Roman Empire -, are themselves outlawed . Christianity will become the state religion, the Empire will officially become Christian.
The Christianity of Constantine at the Arab conquest, Pierre Maraval, Chapter 1, The religious policy of the emperors from Constantine to Heraclius and that of the barbarian kings, page 5.

we can say that Christianity, apart from the early days when it did not have many followers, then spread not by faith but by sword and constraint. It is not nothing to destroy the temples of the pagans, to forbid the practice of a faith other than that of the Catholics, to force people to be baptized, to punish apostates with death, etc. once the deception of a tolerant Christianity is refuted.

The majority of Christians and non-Christians believe that Christianity is a religion of love and tranquility which forbids violence, that Christians must be patient in the face of the sufferings they endure and that a Christian can never use violence to convert someone to Jesus.

And yet, these are just unfounded words. Who could believe that a God who ordered so much slaughter in the Old Testament would change his demeanor so as to change complement? God willing, we will demonstrate that Christianity, the NEW TESTAMENT, commands Christians to convert by force and retribution those who do not want to become Christians.

Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity

We can therefore see that the verse Luke 14.23 orders Christians to convert non-Christians by force.
Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity:

Luke 14
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

. Also, the word compulsion which is anagkazo was used in Matthew 14.22 when Jesus compelled the disciples to get into a boat.

Forcing someone to do something against their will, #Ex 3:19. Evolving Biblical Dictionary (vers. 2).

In fact, the word anagkazo has also been used in the sense of forcing someone physically, for example, let's look at how Paul forced Christians to blaspheme

Acts 26.11
11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

To this the question we ask ourselves is: is this really a peaceful and wonderful religion? We think, in any case hope, that the obvious answer from everyone in their right mind, is no.

Our conclusion is that Christianity is not a peaceful religion, rather this conception is a myth, Christianity is a religion which calls for war against those who are not Christians, and which practices forced conversion

مهم لكل شاب!! ماذا يحدث لك حين تشاهد الإباحية وما هي الحلول للتخلص منها؟

مغالطات الإلحاد الغير منطقية - حوار صبور مع روب حول الإلحاد - الجزء الأول

\\\\\\\\\

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

How to Understand Quran if we don't know Arabic as a Language by Dr Zakir Naik

Is it Compulsory to Learn Arabic Language to Understand the Quran? - Dr Zakir Naik

زائر يحاول أثناء شاب عن اعتناق الإسلام مع منصور​

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين​

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”
Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness
Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel
Yehuda > he converts to Juda
Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua
Yusuf > he converts to Joseph
Yunus > he converts to Jonah
Yesus > he converts to Jesus
Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah

Top Bible scholar leaves Christian

Wheres Yahweh!? Hashim Vs Bob? Speakers Corner

the Qur'an cannot come from Satan because he is cursed, despised and condemned outright to hell. In addition, Allah asks Muslims to seek protection from Satan at all times and even to ask for this protection when starting to recite the Quran.

According to the principle of Jesus (pbuh): How can Satan cast out Satan? Any kingdom divided against itself is devastated, and any city or house divided against itself cannot stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

According to this principle straight out of the mouth of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible, Satan cannot cast out Satan and therefore the Qur'an which drives out Satan cannot come from Satan.

Besides, would Satan be so stupid for:

1 - put an end to polytheism in the region?
2 - to develop a religion which imposes the worship of God the One?
3 - make the disciples of this religion believe that he is the number 1 enemy of Humanity?
4 - force believers to recognize one God, give alms, pilgrimage, impose the release of slaves as well as alms for all the faithful?

Would Satan be a donkey to destroy his own kingdom on his own? The devil would really have to have been a totally failed and finished idiot to invent a monotheistic religion which castigates him as being the worst enemy of humanity, which curses him and which, above all, puts an end to polytheism in the region by imposing worship of the One God.

In other words Satan cannot dig his own grave let alone bury himself. It is therefore illogical and pretentious to argue that Islam is the work of the devil.

ما هي الطرق الرئيسية في الاسلام في اختيار الزوج/ة؟ مهم للعزابين

فتاة إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام عبر الهاتف
مع جوردن

القصاص في الإسلام غير عادل؟ | هاشم في حوار مسيحي

The beard today is frowned upon in our modern society. Some Jews and Christians think that beards are “old-fashioned”. Although the prophets, peace be upon them had a full beard., it is truly amazing to hear such remarks from the People of the Book. They would have to find out about their own texts, because Jesus had a beard,
and secondly then
Could Jesus take an insulting appearance?
On the contrary, Jesus was applying the Law, . In this law we read:

Leviticus 19:27

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

In other words, Jesus teaches not to touch his beard. There was no Gillette Mac 3 back then to have a woman's skin.
Jesus said that he was there to follow the commandments of the Law and not to take a single iota out of it until the end of time according to the Gospel of Matthew in chapter 5. It is therefore appropriate to ask Christians a question: Why they shave their beards? Are they not in contradiction with Jesus? Regardless of Paul's teaching on the validity of the Law, here we are talking about the Word of Jesus and not about an innovator.
Besides, shaving the beard is referred to the pagans every time in the Bible.

On the other hand, the prophets had a full beard.

Aaron had a beard:

Psalm 133: 2

It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
down on the collar of his robe.

David had a beard:

1 Samuel 21

12 David took these words to heart and was very much afraid of Achish king of Gath. 13 So he pretended to be insane in their presence; and while he was in their hands he acted like a madman, making marks on the doors of the gate and letting saliva run down his beard.

The beard was even compulsory. The following example is significant in this sense. Indeed, Hanun cut off half the beards of David's servants. However, King David did not agree to see them until their beards grew back:

2 Samuel 10

4 So Hanun seized David’s envoys, shaved off half of each man’s beard, cut off their garments at the buttocks, and sent them away.

5 When David was told about this, he sent messengers to meet the men, for they were greatly humiliated. The king said, “Stay at Jericho till your beards have grown, and then come back.”

What more can I say after that? After this evidence will they stop attacking Muslims or looking at them as if they were from another planet ? It is time for them to realize that their abuses against Islam and Muslims come back to them every time

She converted to ISLAM فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام: شاهد لماذا؟ - الجزء الأول

- New Muslim sister tell her story فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام وردة فعل اَهلها - الجزء الثاني

ذاكر نايك ينسف مفاهيم هندوسية: تناسخ الأرواح وتعدد الآلهة! ردود مبهرة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

thank you

Uranus

بحث قي كل الاديان وصدم بحجاب المراة في الاسلام واصبح الان من اشهر الدعاة للاسلام في لندن

1_2 الرجل الصرصور؟ - منصور في حوار مع ملحد متأثر بالأفلام

أسلم يادانييل!

جئنا لتحديك اليوم! زوج وزوجه منزعجيين من شمسي Speaker's corner

زائر يحاول أثناء شاب عن اعتناق الإسلام مع منصور

16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

2 Chronicles 7:16

It is clear and understandable that the unlimited God is impossible to limit or circumscribe anywhere.

God does not bind himself in the templeBecause Christ indicated the place of God in heaven

In fact, the Bible states that God has a specific dwelling place, which is the heavens.

A prayer for King Solomon in which he says:

“43 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name.

1 Kings 8:43

When Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to pray,

'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

Matthew 6:9

After Christ’s resurrection, he ascended “to heaven itself, now to appear before God,” the Bible states.—Hebrews 9:24.

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

The story of the Temple is just lies, written by the scribes of the "Bible",

They attributed this fabricated story to God.

This is for the benefit of the Jews for their occupation of Jerusalem

Considering that their king will not be completed except by the return of that alleged temple.

There is no reliable source that proves that Solomon, peace be upon him, built this temple

And also

Why did the Holy Quran not speak of the Temple? If he is of such sanctity and majesty that the Jews mention?!

انجليزي يقول ابنتي حاضت في السن 8_ واجابات جميلة صدمت نصراني عن عائشة من قبل الشيخ

أبعد منه!_ زائر ينعت هاشم بالقذر والخنزير فجاءه الرد Speaker's corner

إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام! يوم عظيم - Speaker's corner

زائر يتهرب من سماع رسالة الإسلام من حمزة

أحمق! انجليزي و هاشم Speakers corner

لاعب رغبي مشهور يدين بإنجازاته لاعتناق الإسلام- أصبحت حراً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0nAJ8Bvpk

How come readers of the Quran know that ants speak, when it was revealed 1,400 years ago? Muhammad couldn't read or write.

That's because it was revealed to him. Despite being illiterate, he was revealed this information from Allah. There is a Surah called Al-Naml which means The Ants.

The verse in the Quran goes like, [Quran 27.18] Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said (for females), "O ants, enter your homes so that you do not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they do not feel it."

“All male ants have wings. All worker ants are females. All ants that don't have wings are definitely females. This was only known recently. But 1400 years ago the Quran addressed ants who cannot fly in the female mode:

For the word "said": Kala (قال) is for males. Kalat (قالت) is for females. The Quran used Kalat (female).

If this ant had wings it would have flown off however it didn't have this option, instead it's only option was to hide underground. Since it didn't have wings then this was definitely a female ant. Here the Quran correctly addressed this ant in the female mode.”

This is truly an amazing thing that was in the Quran ,as ants communicate with each other, such as to warn another, presented in this verse.

Ants ' Wingless ants are all females' Miracles of Quran #HUDATV

Quran miracle, Talking ants, Scientific discovery in 2009, proof that quran is from God

النقاش والحوارالمسيحي مع المسلم وإزدواجية المعايير

الرد على المسيحي الذي يرفض محمد لأنه تزوج طفلة ست سنوات

زائر محترم يود التعرف أكثر على الإسلام - حوار حمزة مع زائر

Forum List

Back