transgenders protest womens liberation meeting san francisco

michellemamahgjjgk.JPG

I don't understand it.

Trannies claim to be real women. They demand we call them women. They want to be in women's sports and use women's bathrooms.

But they protest against real women?

To me that sounds like they are saying real women and trannies aren't one in the same. Besides, if they are real women why do they always call themselves trans? Because that again is saying you aren't a real woman.

Make up your mind. Do you want to be a real woman or do you want to be a chick with a dick?

So where are the defenders of women? They aren't they going to come in support of the transgender community, after all gender is who you think you are! Come on libs why aren’t you rescuing these women? Why hasn’t Biden denounced the biological women, because of their hate and bigotry?

So where are the defenders of women? They aren't they going to come in support of the transgender community, after all gender is who you think you are! Come on libs why aren’t you rescuing these women? Why hasn’t Biden denounced the biological women, because of their hate and bigotry?

it takes a man to be a proper woman.....

I don't understand it.

Trannies claim to be real women. They demand we call them women. They want to be in women's sports and use women's bathrooms.

But they protest against real women?

To me that sounds like they are saying real women and trannies aren't one in the same. Besides, if they are real women why do they always call themselves trans? Because that again is saying you aren't a real woman.

Make up your mind. Do you want to be a real woman or do you want to be a chick with a dick?
That's because real women aren't real women. The definition of a woman is someone who has an X and a Y chromosome but identifies themselves to be a female.

Forum List

Back