Transgender teen murdered by mob

poor teen.. should have been seeking therapy instead of dressing like a chick...

Ididnt say he did.
I did say he should have been seeking treatment.
he has more important matters in his life than decide which panties match his dress

Well one has to remember that although progressives will go full metal jacket assault on born agains for being against homosexual acts do you witness progressives in America going ballistic against Islam for condemning gays to death and carrying out those death sentences?

Barely a peep. Maybe once in a blue moon. Progressive hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Well one has to remember that although progressives will go full metal jacket assault on born agains for being against homosexual acts do you witness progressives in America going ballistic against Islam for condemning gays to death and carrying out those death sentences?

Barely a peep. Maybe once in a blue moon. Progressive hypocrisy knows no bounds.

And where is anything remotely resembling that happening here?

Can't go ballistic (or anything else) on that which does not exist. That would violate the laws of existence.
Even this incident didn't happen here. Of course Novasteve combs the earth for tranny news, so we're just lucky that way.

Last edited:

Simple answer.......

Liberals/Progressives hate conservatives and especially Christians with a passion.

So they stick up for muslims and Islam, while ignoring the homosexual issue, as a way to poke them in the eye. .. :cool:

They don't deserve to die or be attacked for being mentally ill

But according to libs being a queer isn't a mental disorder. It's perfectly "normal".

You are truly an ignoramus on top of stupid wrapped in a layer of moron sipping an idiot slushie.

"queer"? What are you, 106 years old?

I apologize. I didn't know you'd be so sensitive to the word.

What do you prefer? Homosexual?

In any case, it doesn't change the fact that a man being attracted to another man must have some serious issues. It's disgusting and vile, and most people are revolted by the idea. Clearly you are one of the few that aren't.

Last edited:
After the way you rw asshole celebrated the murder of an innocent and unarmed teenager in Florida, I shouldn't be surprised to read your sick and crazy hatred of this teenager who, apparently, never did anything to anyone.

But according to libs being a queer isn't a mental disorder. It's perfectly "normal".

You are truly an ignoramus on top of stupid wrapped in a layer of moron sipping an idiot slushie.

"queer"? What are you, 106 years old?

I apologize. I didn't know you'd be so sensitive to the word.

What do you prefer? Homosexual?

In any case, it doesn't change the fact that a man being attracted to another man must have some serious issues. It's disgusting and vile, and most people are revolted by the idea. Clearly you are one of the few that aren't.

You don't need to apologize for the vocabulary; I just find it quaint. And revealing of what's behind it.

On the last point, yeah I guess I skipped my bowl of hate flakes this morning. So sue me. Must suck to have to swim in that.

Simple answer.......

Liberals/Progressives hate conservatives and especially Christians with a passion.

So they stick up for muslims and Islam, while ignoring the homosexual issue, as a way to poke them in the eye. .. :cool:

You are two of the nuttiest here. As usual, you're both talking nonsense.

... most people are revolted by the idea.

There is no "homosexual issue" and normal people who are not scared shitless that they're gay, don't really care what consenting adults do together.

Its you sick freaks who are Peeping Toms and want your sick government to control what goes on in our bedrooms.

Mind your own fucking business.

Point taken. Would libs threaten to boycott a Muslim Olympics ?

The only 'point' is on the top of your head.

When have the Olympics ever been a religious event?

Dumb shit.

Libs are talking about boycotting the Russian Olympics despite Russia not executing gays like most Muslim countries do. So if there were an Olympics in a Muslim country or in central Africa do you think libs might have issues with the status if gays there?

After the way you rw asshole celebrated the murder of an innocent and unarmed teenager in Florida, I shouldn't be surprised to read your sick and crazy hatred of this teenager who, apparently, never did anything to anyone.

Did your anti retro virals make you post this?

But when he saw a girl he had known from church, he told her he was attending the party in drag.

There are sicko homophobes everywhere and LGBT's need to be very careful who they choose to trust.

Forum List

Back