Transgender Ax Attacker Uses Drugs, Demon Possession, to Defend Himself in Court

Your think the obvious would be he defense: delusions manifested by the fact that he thinks he is a woman in the first place? Maybe that day he woke up and fancied himself a lumberjack & mistook the store & people for trees?

PMS. :lmao: Good one.

Axe murdering doesn't seem like a woman's crime, somehow...…

I'm not sure the transsexual part really worked for this guy.

Not too hard to believe since transgenderism itself is a mental illness.
Yep. He can't understand that having a penis and testicles between his legs means he is a male? Keep that man 300 feet away from an axe or other weapon or you can only blame yourself for what happens.

Not recognizing patent insanity is also a form of insanity.

Perhaps h'orsh'/it should argue that even though h'orsh'/is biologically a dangerous, violent, insane criminal, that h'orsh'/it “identifies” as a sane, decent, peaceful law-abiding citizen, and demand to be treated as such.

Perhaps h'orsh'/it should argue that even though h'orsh'/is biologically a dangerous, violent, insane criminal, that h'orsh'/it “identifies” as a sane, decent, peaceful law-abiding citizen, and demand to be treated as such.

I like it. It makes as much sense as saying any male can consider himself as a normal woman.

I like it. It makes as much sense as saying any male can consider himself as a normal woman.
When that's the bar that's been set, you can rationalize anything.

Welcome to the Lefts 21st century! Open the vegetable crisper door, HAL. Sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Suprised he didn't include PMS in his defense.

Transgender Ax Attacker Uses Drugs, Demon Possession, to Defend Himself in Court.
In a way, I am not surprised that PMS wasn't included. Because he isn't a real female, how much female activity has he actually experienced?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The write up says that he is only 26 years old. In 30 years, another excuse that won't be usable is menopause.

In a way, I am not surprised that PMS wasn't included. Because he isn't a real female, how much female activity has he actually experienced?

...P.S. The write up says that he is only 26 years old. In 30 years, another excuse that won't be usable is menopause.

Because men experience both PMS and menopause. Right? :popcorn:

...P.S. The write up says that he is only 26 years old. In 30 years, another excuse that won't be usable is menopause.

Going to argue men can't be women now?

This will be fun, you start.

??
Men can't be women, that's the point.

??
Men can't be women, that's the point.
Yes, men can't be women.

So why does the left insist men who put on a dress be called she? To the point of firing people from their jobs.

Axe murdering doesn't seem like a woman's crime, somehow...…

I'm not sure the transsexual part really worked for this guy.
Pssst, Lizzy Borden..

Good point...… :) I love the Lizzie Borden story.

Lizzie Borden took an axe
Gave her mother forty whacks
Then she hid behind the door
Gave her father 40 more

On the other hand, the jury never did convict her.

I've read 6--10 books on the mystery over the years. I think it was a maniac killing not by Lizzie, but there are some odd bits of dubious behavior from her. The burning of the dress is the worst. She said it had paint on the hem; there was testimony that it was not blood-covered.

There really were forty whacks each parent, or at least a lot --- so there isn't enough blood on any clothing.

The best solution to that by far is the idea that she stripped naked and did the deeds, then bathed and dressed again. It is just possible, but it's hard to imagine a young woman getting naked in 1892. Even apart from the murders.

Still, it's my favorite idea for a solution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back