Transgender Ax Attacker Uses Drugs, Demon Possession, to Defend Himself in Court

Yes, men can't be women.

So why does the left insist men who put on a dress be called she? To the point of firing people from their jobs.

A woman I went to school with has a daughter who has decided she is a man. That's not as common. But I remember the first case like that, a girl at Harvard maybe 30 years ago who made a college career of pretending to be a boy, going into their restrooms and all.

Anyway, I think people need to decide what words they are going to use for these perversions, and then stick with that. I say homosexual, and partner (not "husband and husband"). As for the gender-confused, I try to say transvestite, because either transsexual or transgender concede the argument in the very word, and I don't believe people can change sex: I believe it's simply a new fashion of psychosis. There are lots of new fashions of pyschosis --- it changes over time, as the weak-minded imitate each other. I can remember when being Jesus or God was popular. Now it's mass murdering with AR-15s. I think I liked the Jesuses better, though I have heard that if you had two of them in one ward, they would fight.

As for the pronouns, no. I want to know what sex someone REALLY is, and that's the pronoun I'll use if I have to talk about this disgusting subject at all. I think people need to refuse to play this game by the Left's rules. If you don't stand up for sanity, we all get pushed into totalitarianism. The idea is to get us to obey more and more outrageous claims, and that way we are beaten into submission. Don't cooperate with these evil intentions, I'd say.

At least Jesus was sane enough to not claim to be God..

His twin brother Lucifer, however, not a well Archangel, sort of did. God was not understanding about that and appears not to have accepted that if Lucifer thought he was God, he should be treated as God.

He threw Lucifer down through seven heavens...……...probably the best solution for the transvestites.

Yes, men can't be women.

So why does the left insist men who put on a dress be called she? To the point of firing people from their jobs.

A woman I went to school with has a daughter who has decided she is a man. That's not as common. But I remember the first case like that, a girl at Harvard maybe 30 years ago who made a college career of pretending to be a boy, going into their restrooms and all.

Anyway, I think people need to decide what words they are going to use for these perversions, and then stick with that. I say homosexual, and partner (not "husband and husband"). As for the gender-confused, I try to say transvestite, because either transsexual or transgender concede the argument in the very word, and I don't believe people can change sex: I believe it's simply a new fashion of psychosis. There are lots of new fashions of pyschosis --- it changes over time, as the weak-minded imitate each other. I can remember when being Jesus or God was popular. Now it's mass murdering with AR-15s. I think I liked the Jesuses better, though I have heard that if you had two of them in one ward, they would fight.

As for the pronouns, no. I want to know what sex someone REALLY is, and that's the pronoun I'll use if I have to talk about this disgusting subject at all. I think people need to refuse to play this game by the Left's rules. If you don't stand up for sanity, we all get pushed into totalitarianism. The idea is to get us to obey more and more outrageous claims, and that way we are beaten into submission. Don't cooperate with these evil intentions, I'd say.
It's just a sexual perversion no different than some guy in a trench coat flashing people.

At least Jesus was sane enough to not claim to be God..

His twin brother Lucifer, however, not a well Archangel, sort of did. God was not understanding about that and appears not to have accepted that if Lucifer thought he was God, he should be treated as God.

He threw Lucifer down through seven heavens...……...probably the best solution for the transvestites.
Well, I do know that God is a man since he made no rules about lesbian action.

Forum List

Back