Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

May 4, 2022
Would've put this in the Law/Legal Issues Forum, but it's a Trumpian Depo filled with Trumpisms, Best Words, and Truthful Hyperbole amongst other nonsense: Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

To start we have this gem: “I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he explained, and then added: “And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”

Context:
Under oath and under fire, Donald J. Trump sat for a seven-hour interview with the New York attorney general’s office in April, part of the civil fraud case against him and his company.

But as lawyers from the office grilled Mr. Trump on the inner-workings of his family business, which is accused of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars, he responded with a series of meandering non sequiturs, political digressions and self-aggrandizing defenses.

Asked about his authority at the Trump Organization while he was in the White House, Mr. Trump responded that he considered the presidency “the most important job in the world, saving millions of lives.”

“I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he explained, and then added: “And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”

note: All The News That's Fit To Print vs FOX News fit for billion dollar lawsuits: Trump, Under Oath, Says He Averted ‘Nuclear Holocaust’

• Banned
from the link in the OP:

Mr. Trump derides his annual financial statements, saying that he never felt they would be taken seriously.

The attorney general’s case against Mr. Trump focuses on his annual financial statements, which she says overvalue his property by up to $2.2 billion each year.

Each of Mr. Trump’s financial statements includes a number of disclaimers, which acknowledge that Mr. Trump’s accountants had not reviewed or authenticated his claims. During the interview, Mr. Trump refers to those disclaimers, saying that they essentially render the statements meaningless.

MR. TRUMP: I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.

MR. WALLACE: So why did you get these statements prepared?

MR. TRUMP: I would say more for maybe myself just to see the list of properties. I think more for myself than anything else. Sometimes an institution would like to see.

good gawd, what an imbecile

Would've put this in the Law/Legal Issues Forum, but it's a Trumpian Depo filled with Trumpisms, Best Words, and Truthful Hyperbole amongst other nonsense: Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

To start we have this gem: “I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he explained, and then added: “And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”

Context:

note: All The News That's Fit To Print vs FOX News fit for billion dollar lawsuits: Trump, Under Oath, Says He Averted ‘Nuclear Holocaust’
Trump is nuts.

from the link in the OP:

Mr. Trump derides his annual financial statements, saying that he never felt they would be taken seriously.

The attorney general’s case against Mr. Trump focuses on his annual financial statements, which she says overvalue his property by up to $2.2 billion each year.

Each of Mr. Trump’s financial statements includes a number of disclaimers, which acknowledge that Mr. Trump’s accountants had not reviewed or authenticated his claims. During the interview, Mr. Trump refers to those disclaimers, saying that they essentially render the statements meaningless.

MR. TRUMP: I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.

MR. WALLACE: So why did you get these statements prepared?

MR. TRUMP: I would say more for maybe myself just to see the list of properties. I think more for myself than anything else. Sometimes an institution would like to see.

good gawd, what an imbecile
James is seeking a summary judgment.

James is seeking a summary judgment.
Mr. Trump has been here before: They caught him lying 30 times.

“Have you ever lied in public statements about your properties?” the lawyer asked.

“I try and be truthful,” Trump said. “I’m no different from a politician running for office. You always want to put the best foot forward.”

The questions began with that handwritten note and the 50 percent stake that wasn’t 50 percent.

“The 30 percent equates to much more than 30 percent,” Trump explained. His reasoning was that he had not been required to put up money at the outset, so his 30 percent share seemed more valuable.

“Are you saying that the real estate community would interpret your interest to be 50 percent, even though in limited partnership agreements it’s 30 percent?” Ceresney asked.

“Smart people would,” Trump said.

“Smart people?”

“Smart people would say it’s much more than 30 percent.”

Under oath:

“Mr. Trump, have you ever borrowed money from your father’s estate?”

“I think a small amount a long time ago,” Trump said. “I think it was like in the $9 million range.”

Another one. In one of his own books, Trump had said about one of his golf courses: “Membership costs $300,000. I think it’s a bargain.”

Under oath:

“In fact, your memberships were not selling at $300,000 at that time, correct?”

“We’ve sold many for two hundred” thousand, Trump said. Then, Trump pushed it upward: “We’ve sold many for, I think, two-fifty.”

But this was not the place to push it.

The lawyer had an internal Trump document that showed the true figure — “$200,000 per membership,” Ceresney said.

“Correct,” Trump acknowledged. “Right.”

Mr. Trump has been here before: They caught him lying 30 times.

“Have you ever lied in public statements about your properties?” the lawyer asked.

“I try and be truthful,” Trump said. “I’m no different from a politician running for office. You always want to put the best foot forward.”

The questions began with that handwritten note and the 50 percent stake that wasn’t 50 percent.

“The 30 percent equates to much more than 30 percent,” Trump explained. His reasoning was that he had not been required to put up money at the outset, so his 30 percent share seemed more valuable.

“Are you saying that the real estate community would interpret your interest to be 50 percent, even though in limited partnership agreements it’s 30 percent?” Ceresney asked.

“Smart people would,” Trump said.

“Smart people?”

“Smart people would say it’s much more than 30 percent.”

He's gonna get raped

Didn't he plead the 5th before? Why not this time Donald? Just to hear the sound of your own voice? Are you retarded?

Anything posted by a Democrat would not be accurate and made public to poison the jury pool.

Imagine a judge reading that stuff. Thinking about a summary judgment
It would take more than this. Summary judgment by James has to assume that every defense position is true.
When those two lesbians sued me, I won on a summary judgment.

They wanted me to paint their wedding portrait. After declining nicely, I finally just told them to fuck off.
Really?

What

wedding cake gay flour.jpg

Forum List

Back