Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

I know that you have heard a saying that pleases you. So you repeat it and repeat it endlessly because you don't have to think. Why aren't you more clever? Is it because of being a juvenile?
You are resorting to personal attacks because you don't have the peace that surpasses all understanding. No hater has it

You are resorting to personal attacks because you don't have the peace that surpasses all understanding. No hater has it
Pointing out that you tend to use the same tired trope isn't an attack. It's an observation. You behave like a juvenile. Again an observation. As another observation, without your verbal crutch, you have nothing to say to support whatever point you think you are making. Very juvenile.

Pointing out that you tend to use the same tired trope isn't an attack. It's an observation. You behave like a juvenile. Again an observation. As another observation, without your verbal crutch, you have nothing to say to support whatever point you think you are making. Very juvenile.
I have plenty. You went out of your way to be cruel to people. You flunked. You're going to the boiler room.

I have plenty. You went out of your way to be cruel to people. You flunked. You're going to the boiler room.
Cruel to people? Think again I put two lesbians in their place. Next time they want to make a demand, they will think twice.

You make me a bit sad. Perhaps I need more perverts to mistreat. It would brighten my day.

Nothing, that's why they should just buy a pre made cake instead of asking a religious person to put 2 male figures on the top. They could have gayed it up themselves.
Maybe the religious person should put up signs telling everyone they are not open to all of the public? You know, like no blacks at this water fountain?

Maybe the religious person should put up signs telling everyone they are not open to all of the public? You know, like no blacks at this water fountain?
He told them he would sell them a pre made cake so apparently he was open to all the public but, they insisted that he share their gayness with him. Unfair.

To start we have this gem: “I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he explained, and then added: “And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”
Non-stop cringy, goofy, juvenile, self-serving hyperbole, as always.

Absolutely desperate for validation. Not a well man by any stretch.

Would've put this in the Law/Legal Issues Forum, but it's a Trumpian Depo filled with Trumpisms, Best Words, and Truthful Hyperbole amongst other nonsense: Transcript: Mr. Trump's Deposition with New York Attorney General's Office

To start we have this gem: “I think you would have nuclear holocaust, if I didn’t deal with North Korea,” he explained, and then added: “And I think you might have a nuclear war now, if you want to know the truth.”

Context:

note: All The News That's Fit To Print vs FOX News fit for billion dollar lawsuits: Trump, Under Oath, Says He Averted ‘Nuclear Holocaust’
Xiden has certainly taken us close to nuclear war

Xiden has certainly taken us close to nuclear war
sarah huck.jpg

Forum List

Back