Trans woman killed in El Salvador after Trump deportation, rights group says

^^^ Not to encourage what I guess got him killed, but that right there is it. People have stopped beating him up because he is dead.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

iu

Trans woman killed in El Salvador after U.S. deportation, rights group says

Camila’s murder highlights the deadly impact of American immigration policies on vulnerable populations, especially women and LGTBQ people who migrated to the United States seeking safety
No where does it state they were killed because of being transgender, nor do that state how she was killed.

Running in heels can be deadly if you're not used to it.

312F7D3400000578-3446383-image-a-22_1455439064172.jpg

Camila’s murder highlights the deadly impact of American immigration policies on vulnerable populations, especially women and LGTBQ people who migrated to the United States seeking safety
So, does a major TV network in the USA really think some random dude's death in El Salvador is a newsworthy story? I don't think they do. I think they are creating some anti-USA propaganda because their favored candidate didn't win the presidency.

That is what the real story is here.

As far as the invader, I think he should have been shot dead, or worse, the second he crossed the US border.

So, does a major TV network in the USA really think some random dude's death in El Salvador is a newsworthy story? I don't think they do. I think they are creating some anti-USA propaganda because their favored candidate didn't win the presidency.

That is what the real story is here.

As far as the invader, I think he should have been shot dead, or worse, the second he crossed the US border.
And worse than dead would be?

Forum List

Back