Tranny swimmer goes on Good Morning America, say's he doesn't need permission to dominate women

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This guy is a mess. Why do they continue to enable his gender dysphoria? It's both harmful & anti science.

Let him compete against other dudes with similar mental disorders in their own competitions. Leave normal people out of their delusions.
I remember back in the days of the USSR & East Germany when there was a lot of attention on the actual biology of their female athletes. I guess we are regressing because that's what progressives are really about.

On Tuesday, Lia Thomas appeared on Good Morning America and said she should be allowed to compete with biological women in sports, saying she does not need “anyone’s permission.”

During the interview, which comes in the wake of doctors saying she has had an unfair advantage against biological women in competitions, Thomas expressed her hopes to compete in the Olympics.

This guy is a mess. Why do they continue to enable his gender dysphoria? It's both harmful & anti science.

Let him compete against other dudes with similar mental disorders in their own competitions. Leave normal people out of their delusions.
I remember back in the days of the USSR & East Germany when there was a lot of attention on the actual biology of their female athletes. I guess we are regressing because that's what progressives are really about.

On Tuesday, Lia Thomas appeared on Good Morning America and said she should be allowed to compete with biological women in sports, saying she does not need “anyone’s permission.”

During the interview, which comes in the wake of doctors saying she has had an unfair advantage against biological women in competitions, Thomas expressed her hopes to compete in the Olympics.

I honestly have no problem what this person does with his/her/their body. I have a huge problem with unfair advantage in competitive sports and it doesn't get much worse than a large strong male competing against women. That is pathetic and wrong. That's like making 10 year old Little Leaguers compete against 13-14 year olds. It's ridiculous and it is disrespectful to the female athletes.

I don't have a problem with a trans being their "authentic self", but they shouldn't be competing against biological women.

democrats hate women.

According to democrats, anything women can do, men can do better. They seek to replace women in every aspect of society.

I honestly have no problem what this person does with his/her/their body. I have a huge problem with unfair advantage in competitive sports and it doesn't get much worse than a large strong male competing against women. That is pathetic and wrong. That's like making 10 year old Little Leaguers compete against 13-14 year olds. It's ridiculous and it is disrespectful to the female athletes.
It's a free country & whether they want to butcher themselves or simply put on a dress, wig & makeup, that's NMB.
I will not enable their disorder by ever calling them anything other than dude, bro, mister or some variation of male gender.

the OP said "I guess we are regressing because that's what progressives are really about."
You need to forgive Surada, my friend.

You see, "she" was a big wig oil exec in Saudi Arabia in 1950, and so at "her" age, you need to take into account a certain degree of slippage when it comes to mental acuity.

"Compete in the Olympics"?

Is there a new category called Neck Stretching?

lia thomas tranny.jpg

I am LOVING this.

Destroy all women's sports so we can laugh and point.

I want A&M to have a D1 hockey team, and we are CERTAIN to get it with this horseshit.

KEEP IT UP!!!

Forum List

Back