Tranny against Islam

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015

She's got a great voice there.

But how can she be so bigoted against muslims, when she is different herself?

PRIDE!
Allah-Final551-300x203.jpg

Maybe she knows that in some Islamic hell holes they coerce and sometimes force transvestites to have realignment surgery.

She's a woman, not a "transvestite" and she's already had the surgery. She's married aint she?

I know, but that doesn't mean she has no empathy for the people who are forced to have surgery whether they want it or not.

Maybe she knows that in some Islamic hell holes they coerce and sometimes force transvestites to have realignment surgery.

She's a woman, not a "transvestite" and she's already had the surgery. She's married aint she?

I know, but that doesn't mean she has no empathy for the people who are forced to have surgery whether they want it or not.

why wouldn't they want it?

why wouldn't they want it?

Because some of them just aren't sure yet if they want to take that big step. It happens in Iran, and s few other places.

Forum List

Back