Breaking News Traitorous state texASS & Anti-Female Rights': Federal Judge BLOCKS new Texas ABORTION BAN! WHEEEE!

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Baz Ares, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +965
    From the best.

See ya around jillian. Thanks for the lively debate. Though, you're going to have to be careful in the future. Really make an effort to understand the supremacy clause if you're going to insert it. Because it clearly backfired on you. You're observably prideful but I think you might overcome it in time and really focus yourself. And, of course, Judicial review is not present in Article III of the constitution. Which you know now. So try to keep that in memory. In the end, it's federalism and states rights which protect Individual liberty. The constitution is clear on it.

Alright, jillian. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  2. Baz Ares

Baz Ares VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    Well right there. When you can find a fetus I can have
    a conversation with, I could rule in your favor.
    I have only one question any fetus needs to answer.
    A simple Yes or No will do. Don't want to stress the molding Goo thang!

Q: Have you been BORN!?
    A: Yes, Whee.. you got some rights' little thang. Welcome to the BORN section on the other side.
    A: No, Sorry. Game Over. You have no rights'. The Baker rules here. Thanks for trying.
    Next time don't hit the baker!

SOOoo! Please find any fetus who can answer just this one simple question above.

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,887
    Closed. OP is trolling baiting his own thread. Don't think he really intended to discuss the Texas ruling.

Deleted 11 posts. Issued a couple warnings. Remember -- the Original Poster has a responsibility to take their topic seriously and respectfully in cases where tensions run high. We're not gonna keep cleaning brawls where the OP is baiting others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.