Traitorous state texASS & Anti-Female Rights': Federal Judge BLOCKS new Texas ABORTION BAN! WHEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a ghoul would celebrate killing unborn innocents.

Sad
And what about the lord? The Planner of our unborn and born lives?
What is this sick piece shit?

Wait....................Yes, A SAINT!

FFS! WTF!.. Lord, Lod...Lordy.

The Lird forces nobody to murder their unborn child

You're childish. That "wheee" shit reveals it

Yes, you're right. The lord plans and executes all baby life and death.
It goes with that almighty lordy godly thang it pimps to the gulibles.
Or are you saying the lord is not almighty? And does not plan our lives.

Sad

murder has a legal definition....... and legal, constitionally protected abortion is not part of that definition.

I've never met anyone smart enough to make decisions for others. and you certainly aren't in a position to change my mind about that.

Sad

murder has a legal definition....... and legal, constitionally protected abortion is not part of that definition.

I've never met anyone smart enough to make decisions for others. and you certainly aren't in a position to change my mind about that.

That's funny you of all people trying to discuss legal matters

I could not care less what your thoughts on it are. With that said anyone supporting it is just as guilty as the ones doing it. Murderers

Sad

I could not care less what your thoughts on it are. With that said anyone supporting it is just as guilty as the ones doing it. Murderers

FFS! Your god planned them ALL!

luckily no one cares what you think.

ten cells is not an "innocent", though, wackjob.

It's only "10 cells" for about the first five minutes. By the time most abortions occur, you've got a face, little arms and legs, a beating heart, brain waves, definitely not 10 cells. Also, why so hateful?

It's only "10 cells" for about the first five minutes. By the time most abortions occur, you've got a face, little arms and legs, a beating heart, brain waves, definitely not 10 cells. Also, why so hateful?

Dang what a cute face at 4 weeks.

a07630eaf86dc0a588deb70513997869.jpg

at 12 weeks, the goo will look like a lizard.

Dishonest on multiple counts. First of all surgical abortions don't even take place that early, typically a woman who wasn't planning a pregnancy doesn't even know she's pregnant until she's missed at least one period, or in some cases 2. So most abortions don't even take place until at least six or seven weeks.

By 7 weeks you already have a recognizable preborn baby, so enough with blatant dishonesty.

Edit to add: And this story is about second trimester abortions which is weeks 13 to 28!

Last edited:

and the issue isn't whether you personally approve or disapprove of abortion. the issue is when do the interests of the government take precedence over the interests of the woman in controlling her own body. roe v wade was a compromise between those competing interests.

no matter how cranky it makes religious zealots (80% of whom are male, ---- they aren't pro life; they're pro birth. how do we know this? because they oppose birth control, support for single mothers, education and job training mothers and assistance in combatting hunger for these children. it has only one basis, punishing the harlots while their fine upstanding men refuse to pay child support or are unable to pay child support for the benefit of the children.

Sad

Dumb shit doesn't or can't grasp free will, the very basic, and wants to try and bring God into it

Too stupid to live or deal with

Dishonest on multiple counts. First of all surgical abortions don't even take place that early, typically a woman who wasn't planning a pregnancy doesn't even know she's pregnant until she's missed at least one period, or in some cases 2. So most abortions don't even take place until at least six or seven weeks.

By 7 weeks you already have a recognizable preborn baby, so enough with blatant dishonesty.

Edit to add: And this story is about second trimester abortions which is weeks 13 to 28!

again, all of your propaganda is meaningless given that the sole issue is when the interests of the government take precedence over the interests of the individual.

so no matter how much pro choice talking points you post, your opinion is still irrelevant except to your own choices.

again, all of your propaganda is meaningless given that the sole issue is when the interests of the government take precedence over the interests of the individual.

so no matter how much pro choice talking points you post, your opinion is still irrelevant except to your own choices.

Please point out anything I said that was untrue. You must be talking about your buddy Baz Ares.

You're advocating for the murder of second trimester babies. Do you realize that babies have been born prematurely and survived as early as 21 weeks, and you're advocating butchering them beyond that point?

And yes, I absolutely agree that the interests of the individual (the innocent victim who is about to be murdered) are more important than the government's interest in legalized murder, that is why I am pro-life.

Dumb shit doesn't or can't grasp free will, the very basic, and wants to try and bring God into it

poor skanky..... packing a sad because she can't impose her stupidity on others.

Grow up, faux attorney. Your trolling is tiresome.

You support it you're just as guilty as the ones doing the murdering

Please point out anything I said that was untrue. You must be talking about your buddy Baz Ares.

You're advocating for the murder of second trimester babies. Do you realize that babies have been born prematurely and survived as early as 21 weeks, and you're advocating butchering them beyond that point?

And yes, I absolutely agree that the interests of the individual (the innocent victim who is about to be murdered) are more important than the government's interest in legalized murder, that is why I am pro-life.

So I can put you down as there are no gods. CHECK!

Well, Ding Dong. I know no lib's as pro killing born peoples.
Well, unless they are convicted as a murderer under current laws.
And a few other crimes.

As for me...What did I say that was wrong?
Abortions can be done up to week 32 in an emergency for life of the mother.
After that, the Doc feels she should give birth for safety reasons, Where the choice if is available,
is to die for that baby or try again. It's not our choice anyway, to judge, or choose for
her and father. But the Owner of the Oven doing the Baking still gets the final choice.

And last. Week 4 is still a mass of GOO!

fetal-development-and-the-three-stages-of-labor-and-delivery-by-sandra-landinguin-5-728.jpg

DANG!? Almost forgot, I'm pro-kill everythang for other reasons. Like ISIS, no trials, no questions.
The Whole family born or not. See how this works. So I can put you down as not
Pro-Choice for killing ISIS babies. Dang!? Come on MAGA!

btw: FFS! The Great Douche has been in office for over 300 days.
Where is the MASS Kill all ISIS and the unborn babies in 30-days, you recall that plan?

I wonder, is the great Douche a cowardly pussy to kid everthang?

Last edited:
Ignore the ruling. The Judge lacks constitutional authority to tell Texas what they can and cannot do.

If a husband is driving down the highway with his pregnant wife and they get into a wreck and the father dies, the baby has an Individual right to inheritence regardless of length of pregnancy. Thus Individual, constitutional, protected, rights for the unborn.

We need more states to step up and treat abortion like a violent crime against another Individual similar to armed robbery and you repeal RvW overnight.

End thread. Well, it should be anyway.

Just Power. The federel government doesn't have it in this case. Texas should ignore it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back