Traitor Obama supports French traitor. Filthy scum.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
  • Barack Obama endorses Emmanuel Macron — but don’t kid yourself, the French ex-banker is no progressive

"Former President Barack Obama took the unusual step on Thursday of endorsing French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron, the 39-year old centrist who is facing off against far-right populist Marine Le Pen this weekend.

"I'm not planning to get involved in many elections now that I don't have to run for office again," said Obama in a video statement. "But the French election is very important to the future of France and the values that we care so much about," he added."

France needs a military coup, also. Unless the West gets some damn backbone and mobilizes for total cultural war a new Dark Age is inevitable.

• Barack Obama endorses Emmanuel Macron — but don’t kid yourself, the French ex-banker is no progressive

"Former President Barack Obama took the unusual step on Thursday of endorsing French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron, the 39-year old centrist who is facing off against far-right populist Marine Le Pen this weekend.

"I'm not planning to get involved in many elections now that I don't have to run for office again," said Obama in a video statement. "But the French election is very important to the future of France and the values that we care so much about," he added."

France needs a military coup, also. Unless the West gets some damn backbone and mobilizes for total cultural war a new Dark Age is inevitable.
Good for him.....or are you going to say that free citizens can't state their opinions?

Well he just won. Congrats to the people of France for not making the same mistake as voters did in the US voting for the orange messiah.

Well he just won. Congrats to the people of France for not making the same mistake as voters did in the US voting for the orange messiah.
Nationalism is the key to making America great again. The French just committed suicide and will pay the price through continued bombings by Muslims who've been let in through political correctness.

Good for him.....or are you going to say that free citizens can't state their opinions?

It would have been alright, I guess, if Obama had said that Macron "...is a smart cookie".

Good for France.

If the Far Right rises up, remember the cemeteries in Paris were used for summary tribunals and mass graves in 1871.

Forum List

Back