Traitor: Obama laundered 1.7 billion dollars, secretly gave to Iran

Funny sometimes you guys believe the media and government and sometimes you don't.
I believe the media when a majority of sources all say the same thing and have the same facts.

"Whereas some in the Arab world lauded Saddam for opposing the United States and attacking Israel, he was widely condemned for the brutality of his dictatorship. The total number of Iraqis killed by the security services of Saddam's government in various purges and genocides is conservatively estimated to be 250,000.Saddam's invasions of Iran and Kuwait also resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths."

He wasn't the Butcher of Baghdad for no reason at all.

Trump Lavishes Praise On His “Friend” The Saudi Prince
June 29, 2019

You don't give a fuck how many people Saddam or the Saudi Prince have murdered. All you care about is cheap oil.

Trump stands by Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi killing

So how many murders is too much for you? 1 certainly is ok with you but 250,000 is too much? So what number is crossing the line?

Oh, and Bush is responsible for at least 250,000 deaths in Iraq. Innocents too.

Funny sometimes you guys believe the media and government and sometimes you don't.
I believe the media when a majority of sources all say the same thing and have the same facts.

"Whereas some in the Arab world lauded Saddam for opposing the United States and attacking Israel, he was widely condemned for the brutality of his dictatorship. The total number of Iraqis killed by the security services of Saddam's government in various purges and genocides is conservatively estimated to be 250,000.Saddam's invasions of Iran and Kuwait also resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths."

Mr. Trump did not answer questions about Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was murdered at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in October 2018. An independent U.N. human rights expert investigating Khashoggi’s death said earlier this month there is “credible evidence” linking bin Salman’s to the murder.

Mr. Trump on Saturday praised bin Salman for doing a “speculator job” and said they’ve had meetings on “trade, and economic development and on the military.”

Donald Trump rushing to sell Saudi Arabia nuclear technology
Experts worry tech transfer will allow Saudi Arabia to produce nuclear weapons, contributing to Middle East arms race.

You don't give a fuck how many people Saddam or the Saudi Prince have murdered. All you care about is cheap oil.
You are the fool who was defending the reputation of Saddam Hussein. How crazy/stupid/uninformed are you?
And Trump defends the Saudi prince who's a murderer. How crazy/stupid/uninformed is he?

You guys don't seem to realize what hypocrites you are. Remember you were offended that Obama bowed to prince? Well Trump now bends over for him. You guys don't realize we're only giving back to you what you guys gave us. So you fucking started this shit! We wouldn't be doing this if you didn't do it to us.

For example, Trump is looking WEAK on this Iran shit. They're fucking with him and he's showing weakness!!!

That's what you would be saying if Obama or Hillary were in charge and Iran was doing this shit to them. So this is the only reason we are saying these things to you now. We aren't actually serious but we have to give what you gave us back to you. Don't you right tards get it?

I mean what the fuck?

Obama wasn’t a friend with Russia and North Korea. Currently are only two friends in the world.

Thanks Trump.

Obama wasn’t a friend with Russia and North Korea. Currently are only two friends in the world.

Thanks Trump.
That's just clearly not true but either you are too stupid or too much of a troll to care.

Barack Hussein Obama ....the best president Iran ever had.

Thanks Trump.
That's just clearly not true but either you are too stupid or too much of a troll to care.

Barack Hussein Obama ....the best president Iran ever had.

Trump is the 2nd worst president we ever had. Bush 2 was #1.

Congratulations, Mr. President. It took an extraordinary effort, but you finally managed to spark a serious global crisis. I know you don’t like to share credit, but don’t worry. The current mess in the Middle East centered around Iran is all yours.

It will go down in history as a textbook example of replacing a pretty major peace accord with pretty massive problems. Sure, the deal limiting Iran’s nuclear activity forged during the Obama administration was far from perfect. Tehran was still up to no good in Syria, Yemen and Iraq. But the IAEA verified that Iran was honoring the terms of the agreement made with world powers and had frozen its nuclear program.

Still, the Trump administration bulldozed and then backed over it for good measure. President Donald Trump employed his traditional bombast and bluster about the bad guys in Tehran. He withdrew the U.S. from the international agreement and pulled out his go-to move, slapping on sanctions. The administration threatened any country or company that continued to do business with Iran. This has pushed their economy to the brink. The problem is, pressure only works when there’s an obvious outlet you’re pushing toward, and it’s never been clear what exactly Washington wants, though the administration has vaguely referred to a tougher deal.

Iran rejected Trump’s overtures to renew negotiations — and instead predictably lashed out, most recently by firing cruise missiles on major Saudi Arabian oil sites, damaging a key part of the world’s oil supplies. And those were just warning shots. We are now precariously perched on the precipice of a deeply destructive conflict. One wrong move could set off a considerable conflagration that even savvy, strategic leaders would struggle to contain. Trump has proven himself to be neither.

This dangerous downward spiral is what happens when the U.S. throws out the international relations primer. The central rule — if it’s not broken, don’t fix it — can be found in Chapter 1 of “Diplomacy for Dummies.” Chapter 2 covers how, if you choose to break it, you better have a darn good plan for how to put it back together. In the case of Iran, the White House threw caution to the wind and chose to heed none of these wise warnings.

Some might say Trump derives his power from tossing out the rulebook. Maybe domestically that can be the case, but on the world stage he has almost nothing to show for his unorthodox tactics. And his worst offense isn’t ignoring common practice or just plain common sense. It comes from compromising our credibility. By abandoning the deal with Iran, Trump surrendered the precious potent power of America’s word.

As Trump has now discovered the hard way, it’s a lot easier to hammer someone else’s deal than it is to hammer out your own.

Indeed, Iran knows how deeply unpopular Trump is around the world. Its plan to break the blockade imposed by the sanctions centers on exacerbating those tensions, ones already stoked by the White House when it issued unilateral threats and demands rather than rallying allies behind a common plan on how to end Iranian bad behavior.

Having not gone to the trouble of gaining agreement from allies on areas of concern before pulling out of the deal, the American president finds himself in a weak position — and Iranian leaders know it.

For much of Trump’s time in office, there were few consequences from his crude, careless and critical comments about others. Many nations were conflict averse or generally pursued an avoidance strategy when it came to these tactics. Some, like the Saudis, tried flattery and flat out bribes to buy his affinity. Others, such as China and Canada, have largely opted for a controlled, conventional response to his tantrums, believing they could ultimately negotiate a settlement. Even those who have managed to reach a deal with the Trump administration, such as Mexico, have been subject to ongoing attacks. There’s seemingly no good deal to be done with Trump.

In Iran’s case, the U.S. backed out of a deal it was abiding by. I have yet to hear anyone in the Cabinet articulate a cogent and clear case of what a better deal with Iran actually looks like. So why would it be the right or rational move for Iran to believe in an American leader who has proven himself to be so unreliable and incoherent?

Backed into a corner, with no credible course forward, Iran has chosen to lash out. The attacks on the Saudi oil facilities, downing of American drones and breaching the limits the deal imposed on its enrichment of uranium. Yes, their actions are wrong and reckless. They were also quite predictable and preventable.

Why did Trump lead us here? First, we need to recognize that Trump desperately needs a deal. North Korea is stalled, peace in Afghanistan has eluded him. There is currently no major foreign policy accomplishment he can point to during the 2020 election campaign. That’s a problem for a man who came into office by claiming that he was far better at big deals than any of the politicians.

For Trump, Iran initially seemed like it would be a pretty simple fix. Similar to NAFTA, he could add a few superficial touches and hail it as a great breakthrough. Unfortunately, just as on North Korea, Afghanistan and pretty much every other international issue, the president seems to have badly misjudged his foreign counterparts.

And unlike those other situations, Iran isn’t going to just slap tariffs on soy beans or test-fire rockets. It’s going to hit back hard, knowing how leery the president is of war and weary the world is of his antics. With no international support, no strategy and no good options, Trump has finally tweeted himself into some real trouble. I only hope he’ll crack open a copy of “Diplomacy for Dummies” before things get really dangerous.

Traitor: Obama laundered 1.7 billion dollars, secretly gave to Iran

When Barack Obama isn’t traveling overseas and insulting Americans or apologizing for our country’s alleged sins, his is committing acts that, in another day and time, would have been considered aiding and abetting one of our enemies.

Treason , in other words.
Does it bother you that Bush lied us into Iraq? How much did that lie cost us? So stop crying that Obama gave Iran money in order to get them to stop making nukes. First of all, Trump's going to give them money too. Second of all, the Iraq war that we were lied into cost a lot more than 1.7 billion dollars. Yet I bet you never cried about that war now did you?

Bush wasn't a liar. He was right. Did Sadaam have gas? Of course he did. He gassed his own people. That means he had gas. You can't gas people if you don't have any.

Then he was told by our intelligence agency he still had some and the intelligence agencies or other countries said the same thing. There is a universe of difference between lying and being misinformed. He trusted the intelligence of the WORLD.

Now I will throw you a bone. Even though Bush didn't lie, I don't believe we should have gone to war with them. I believed that was a mistake back then and I still think so. Even IF we would have found stick piles of gas I don't believe we should have gone to war with them. I don't believe in attacking countries that haven't attacked us or one of our allies.

You are the fool who was defending the reputation of Saddam Hussein. How crazy/stupid/uninformed are you?
And Trump defends the Saudi prince who's a murderer. How crazy/stupid/uninformed is he?

You guys don't seem to realize what hypocrites you are. Remember you were offended that Obama bowed to prince? Well Trump now bends over for him. You guys don't realize we're only giving back to you what you guys gave us. So you fucking started this shit! We wouldn't be doing this if you didn't do it to us.

For example, Trump is looking WEAK on this Iran shit. They're fucking with him and he's showing weakness!!!

That's what you would be saying if Obama or Hillary were in charge and Iran was doing this shit to them. So this is the only reason we are saying these things to you now. We aren't actually serious but we have to give what you gave us back to you. Don't you right tards get it?

I mean what the fuck?

I agree, if we conservatives didn't support Obama for being supportive and bowing to Saudi Arabia, we should not support Trump for doing the same thing. We are now energy independent and don't NEED Saudi oil anymore. I understand why we would be kind and supportive of the Saudis when we need their oil. But we don't anymore.

At least until the Dems get into power again. Then we'll lose our energy independence cause they'll shut down our oil production and well need the Saudis again. I think that's what they want. They want the US dependent on other countries. They like us subservient to other countries.

I mean what the fuck?

I agree, if we conservatives didn't support Obama for being supportive and bowing to Saudi Arabia, we should not support Trump for doing the same thing. We are now energy independent and don't NEED Saudi oil anymore. I understand why we would be kind and supportive of the Saudis when we need their oil. But we don't anymore.

At least until the Dems get into power again. Then we'll lose our energy independence cause they'll shut down our oil production and well need the Saudis again. I think that's what they want. They want the US dependent on other countries. They like us subservient to other countries.
Lets use theirs before we use ours.

Really? There is a great irony that spans the presidential terms of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. President Bush, widely viewed as a Texas oil man, presided over eight straight years of declining U.S. crude oil production. In the year 2000, just before President Bush took office, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.8 million barrels per day (bpd). During President Bush's last year in office, 2008, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.0 million bpd.

President Obama presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he was in office. From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 -- a gain of 88% during Obama's presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.

Thus, President Obama's legacy will certainly be that he presided over a dramatic expansion of U.S. oil and gas production.

So do you care to try again?

Obama's Misleading Oil Boast
You like Factcheck? Let's see what they say.
In fact Obama did what he could to restrict and deny growth in domestic oil production.
How Obama Is Choking Off U.S. Oil Production | National Review

Obama Fracking Rule Is Struck Down by Court
We had a dramatic increase in domestic oil production despite Obama.
Not because of Obama. So why are you stupidly waving a little banner of victory around?

Probably because you don't know much of anything about the issue. I suspect that's true of almost everything you claim but I can't be bothered correcting all your mistakes.
Life is too short.

Last edited:

I mean what the fuck?

Lets use theirs before we use ours.

Really? There is a great irony that spans the presidential terms of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. President Bush, widely viewed as a Texas oil man, presided over eight straight years of declining U.S. crude oil production. In the year 2000, just before President Bush took office, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.8 million barrels per day (bpd). During President Bush's last year in office, 2008, U.S. crude oil production averaged 5.0 million bpd.

President Obama presided over rising oil production in each of the seven years he was in office. From that low point in 2008, U.S. oil production has grown each year to reach 9.4 million bpd in 2015 -- a gain of 88% during Obama's presidency. This is in fact the largest domestic oil production increase during any presidency in U.S. history.

Thus, President Obama's legacy will certainly be that he presided over a dramatic expansion of U.S. oil and gas production.

So do you care to try again?

You have to be fucking kidding me you wrote that..

God damn Obama was against fracking, drilling and the pipe line ...

Yes. The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) was to monitor and inspect Iranian nuclear facilities under the Obama-Kerry deal so that was good....right?

Not really. Iran specified what could be inspected and when.
Sort of like telling your mom she could snoop around in your bedroom but only the parts you gave her permission to look in and only during the times you were there to monitor her prying.

That was the Obama agreement in action. Either leftists are too stupid to know or they would like for the crazed theocratic Mullahs in Iran to gain nuclear weapons and begin an apocalyptic war with Israel and the West.

You have to be an utter stooge to think the Obama deal was a good one.

Trump Lavishes Praise On His “Friend” The Saudi Prince
June 29, 2019

Trump stands by Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi killing

So how many murders is too much for you? 1 certainly is ok with you but 250,000 is too much? So what number is crossing the line?

Oh, and Bush is responsible for at least 250,000 deaths in Iraq. Innocents too.
Anyone with half a brain knows that TalibanTrump is profiting personally.

Forum List

Back