Train carrying GOP lawmakers hits truck, one fatality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
BREAKING NEWS - Train carrying GOP lawmakers hits truck, one fatality -

"A chartered train carrying dozens of GOP lawmakers to a Republican policy retreat in West Virginia struck a garbage truck in a rural Virginia town on Wednesday. No lawmakers or aides were reported injured, but the White House said one person was killed and another was seriously injured."
----

As tragic as this appears to be, why were these people going to a retreat with their families in the middle of the week like this? I heard, some of the people involved in the baseball shooting last year were on the train as well! Maybe something or someone is trying to tell them something! They probably won't see it that way and continue to act as they do; "not doing the people's business as usual!" :1peleas: :2cents: :dunno:

God, I hope Alex Jones doesn't hear about this.

"Was the train brought down by thermite paint? Some guy sitting in his laundry room in a Youtube video said chemtrails could be seen coming from the train right before the crash. Google it, folks."

God, I hope Alex Jones doesn't hear about this.

"Was the train brought down by thermite paint? Some guy sitting in his laundry room in a Youtube video said chemtrails could be seen coming from the train right before the crash. Google it, folks."
Someone here already blamed ANTIFA :lol:

BREAKING NEWS - Train carrying GOP lawmakers hits truck, one fatality -

"A chartered train carrying dozens of GOP lawmakers to a Republican policy retreat in West Virginia struck a garbage truck in a rural Virginia town on Wednesday. No lawmakers or aides were reported injured, but the White House said one person was killed and another was seriously injured."
----

As tragic as this appears to be, why were these people going to a retreat with their families in the middle of the week like this? I heard, some of the people involved in the baseball shooting last year were on the train as well! Maybe something or someone is trying to tell them something! They probably won't see it that way and continue to act as they do; "not doing the people's business as usual!" :1peleas: :2cents: :dunno:
They were on their way to shower in sacrificial blood in the name of Baal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back