Tragic: 3-time Mr Universe winner Calum von Moger severely injured his spine after jumping from a 2nd-floor window last week & is in an induced coma

Some idiot jumps through a window while high on drugs?
And you call this news?

What's next?
Your neighbors dog got a thorn in it's paw?

It is like with most female bodybuilders. Get roided up. Amount of food needed too much. Muscle fades. Get tattoos then. As muscle disappears, nasty veins replace them. Very tragic to get a spine injury. Like with a stroke, there is generally nothing that can be done.

By the way, I will do a posedown against roided Arnold with his multiple heart surgeries anytime and I have never taken a steroid unlike Arnold!

Last edited:
  • Banned
It is like with most female bodybuilders. Get roided up. Amount of food needed too much. Muscle fades. Get tattoos then. As muscle disappears, nasty veins replace them. I will do a posedown against roided Arnold with his multiple heart surgeries anytime and I have never taken a steroid unlike Arnold!
i don't need roids. all natural, baby. folks who take roids, it's like committing suicide

Personal trainers say you have to do cardio to show abs. My 4 pack shows if I flex and I have not done cardio in like 5 years! I am apparently a genetic freak!

Last edited:
He also cut himself severely prior to jumping out the window. Looks like a suicide attempt.

• Banned
i feel so sad...i spoke to him a couple of times on social media...if only i could have done something...but nobody can in these situations

Forum List

Back