Tracking Congressman Brian Baird

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Democrat representative Brian Baird is a new neo-Marxist to add to the list of corrupt politicians who don’t do their jobs and represent the American public. Brian Baird, representative for a district in southwest Washington, has followed Pelosi’s example and conspired against a majority of Americans by calling those who’ve participated in being a citizen, something that Rahm Emanuel called for during the election, and informed themselves and practiced their first amendment rights Nazis.

He said, "What we're seeing right now is close to Brown Shirt tactics. I mean that very seriously."

And instead of actually representing his constituents and meeting them face to face in town hall meetings and taking questions from brave patriots who he calls Nazis, he will avoid actual questions from those he’s supposed to be representing. He’ll call people during a certain date and time, which he won’t disclose to the Nazis he’s representing, and take questions more than likely from those who’ll message his ego and ask easy questions. Then post audio on his website.
Okay, so patriots who are practicing their human rights are Nazis? Are you serious? Just because they don’t agree with you and your fascist president’s communist agenda, doesn’t mean they’re Nazis. And if Nazis elected you, and you’re supposed to be representing them, what does that say about you?
These people aren’t angry, mobbing Nazis- they’re being citizens and informing themselves, yelling at you because you’re such a delinquent who deserves to be yell at and practicing their first amendment rights. In fact, the Nazi agenda is closer to your agenda, Mr. Baird

Uh, where is the violence "congressman"? :eusa_whistle:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k9P0N1bSgo"]YouTube - Rep. Brian Baird accuses protesters of driving people to violence like Timothy McVeigh[/ame]

This Marine and all other Americans have a right to speak out!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU[/ame]
I love the part where he says "Stay away from my kids" :clap2:

I mean after all, we tried the email phone thingy. They all simply ignore or patronize us, what do they atucally think we are this stupid to put up with their name calling tactics, telling the news media that we are violent?

Alinsky rules? You bet

Baird is a chicken shit, here is a list of his town hall meetings if there is anyone who is a nazi constituent that would like to attend, turn on your video cameras, please

Brian Baird - Town Hall Meetings

I hope the elctions are clean next time around there is house cleaning to do .If that fails
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhm3LZkS3k]YouTube - The Cardigans - Burning Down The House: Video[/ame]

Democrat representative Brian Baird is a new neo-Marxist to add to the list of corrupt politicians who don’t do their jobs and represent the American public. Brian Baird, representative for a district in southwest Washington, has followed Pelosi’s example and conspired against a majority of Americans by calling those who’ve participated in being a citizen, something that Rahm Emanuel called for during the election, and informed themselves and practiced their first amendment rights Nazis.

He said, "What we're seeing right now is close to Brown Shirt tactics. I mean that very seriously."

And instead of actually representing his constituents and meeting them face to face in town hall meetings and taking questions from brave patriots who he calls Nazis, he will avoid actual questions from those he’s supposed to be representing.

Doesn't that statement contradict your 2nd video?

He’ll call people during a certain date and time, which he won’t disclose to the Nazis he’s representing, and take questions more than likely from those who’ll message his ego and ask easy questions. Then post audio on his website.
Okay, so patriots who are practicing their human rights are Nazis? Are you serious? Just because they don’t agree with you and your fascist president’s communist agenda, doesn’t mean they’re Nazis. And if Nazis elected you, and you’re supposed to be representing them, what does that say about you?
These people aren’t angry, mobbing Nazis- they’re being citizens and informing themselves, yelling at you because you’re such a delinquent who deserves to be yell at and practicing their first amendment rights. In fact, the Nazi agenda is closer to your agenda, Mr. Baird

Uh, where is the violence "congressman"? :eusa_whistle:
YouTube - Rep. Brian Baird accuses protesters of driving people to violence like Timothy McVeigh

This Marine and all other Americans have a right to speak out!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU
I love the part where he says "Stay away from my kids" :clap2:

Isn't it horrible how Baird stopped this disabled Marine (on government health care) from speaking out against government healthcare?

I mean after all, we tried the email phone thingy. They all simply ignore or patronize us, what do they atucally think we are this stupid to put up with their name calling tactics, telling the news media that we are violent?

Alinsky rules? You bet

Baird is a chicken shit, here is a list of his town hall meetings if there is anyone who is a nazi constituent that would like to attend, turn on your video cameras, please

I thought you said he wasn't meeting his constituents face to face in town hall meetings.....

Alinsky rules again attack the person! Just because he is a vet doesn't mean he is on Gov. Health Care!

This Marine stated what many in this country are thinking and feeling.

How dare he speak out...attack him! Oh and Let's go and bump and create all kinds of threads so this one gets buried.

Clear as day, Alinsky rules. Nobody is fooled.

Topic: Congressman Baird who Refuses to have Town Halls calls protestors Nazis

Democrat representative Brian Baird is a new neo-Marxist to add to the list of corrupt politicians who don’t do their jobs and represent the American public. Brian Baird, representative for a district in southwest Washington, has followed Pelosi’s example and conspired against a majority of Americans by calling those who’ve participated in being a citizen, something that Rahm Emanuel called for during the election, and informed themselves and practiced their first amendment rights Nazis. He said, "What we're seeing right now is close to Brown Shirt tactics. I mean that very seriously."
And instead of actually representing his constituents and meeting them face to face in town hall meetings and taking questions from brave patriots who he calls Nazis, he will avoid actual questions from those he’s supposed to be representing. He’ll call people during a certain date and time, which he won’t disclose to the Nazis he’s representing, and take questions more than likely from those who’ll message his ego and ask easy questions. Then post audio on his website.
Okay, so patriots who are practicing their human rights are Nazis? Are you serious? Just because they don’t agree with you and your fascist president’s communist agenda, doesn’t mean they’re Nazis. And if Nazis elected you, and you’re supposed to be representing them, what does that say about you? These people aren’t angry, mobbing Nazis- they’re being citizens and informing themselves, yelling at you because you’re such a delinquent who deserves to be yell at and practicing their first amendment rights. In fact, the Nazi agenda is closer to your agenda, Mr. Baird.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/85820-tracking-congressman-brian-baird.html#post1448296

Alinsky rules again attack the person! Just because he is a vet doesn't mean he is on Gov. Health Care!

How dare he speak out...attack him! Oh and Let's go and bump and create all kinds of threads so this one gets buried.

He himself said he was a disabled vet...either he isn't a disabled vet which means he lied for the sympathy vote or else he is a disabled vet which means he gets government health care in one form or another.

He himself said he was a disabled vet...either he isn't a disabled vet which means he lied for the sympathy vote or else he is a disabled vet which means he gets government health care in one form or another.
There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know, but of course it woudln't fit your agenda now would it? I on the other hand I would not put out a VET to be slapped on an open message board because he is disabled just so they fit my agenda like you.

There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know...<snip>

Good point.

Now how about this business of Congressman Baird being a chickenshit and not letting people speak? I believe that's the point the OP was trying to make when she(?) cut-n-pasted without giving a link to the original source.

Big freaking deal. If this man does utilize the services that he was promised for his service to this nation, then he'd be a perfect spokeman to tell us what we have to look forward to with government healthcare. How long will it take Obamalosers to dig up a little dirt on this guy because he had the audacity to exercise the first amendment right that he was willing to die to protect?

Big freaking deal. If this man does utilize the services that he was promised for his service to this nation, then he'd be a perfect spokeman to tell us what we have to look forward to with government healthcare. How long will it take Obamalosers to dig up a little dirt on this guy because he had the audacity to exercise the first amendment right that he was willing to die to protect?

This Marine was never the point of the OP and so far nothing has been said to "smear" him except an assumption about whether he gets government-run healthcare or not.

OTOH, this idea of Rep. Baird being too scared to have a townhall meeting and letting opponents of healthcare reform speak...

There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know, but of course it woudln't fit your agenda now would it? I on the other hand I would not put out a VET to be slapped on an open message board because he is disabled just so they fit my agenda like you.

Before I completely hand you your head on a platter, I will allow you a chance. Do you know what a disabled vet gets from the government? I'll give you a little time. (BTW, I have 10% disability and my wife IS a disabled vet)

EXACTLY.

So, one must wonder WHY he didn't do that when he had the opportunity. Instead, he goes on a name calling rant and then stomps away without waiting for an answer to his ONE question.

So, one must wonder WHY he didn't do that when he had the opportunity. Instead, he goes on a name calling rant and then stomps away without waiting for an answer to his ONE question.

Perhaps the man was a little "wee weed" up because he'd served his nation only to have his Congressman refer to him as a "brownshirt" because he disagreed with him? Maybe he rightfully felt that was a point worth addressing.

Perhaps the man was a little "wee weed" up because he'd served his nation only to have his Congressman refer to him as a "brownshirt" because he disagreed with him? Maybe he rightfully felt that was a point worth addressing.

Interesting on a couple of points.

The Congressman did not call HIM a brownshirt and the Congressman did apologize for even using the term in the generic sense.

This guy, if he didn't like the Nazi references, why did he use them himself?

When he finally got around to asking his question...why did he turn around and stomp out without waiting for an answer?

Why is a disabled veteran with government medical benefits complaining about the government involved with medical benefits?

He served oiur country and is payed nby the American people.

You have no shame attacking this Marine, you claim to have served, right? Do you usually question a Brothers healthcare, or his disability? Does it have to be visual?

You are a radical leftist, with this kind of tactic, and you should be ashamed.

Instead of questioning that congressman, you attack a Marine. You are not worthy, of this Marines spit

There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know...<snip>

Good point.

Now how about this business of Congressman Baird being a chickenshit and not letting people speak? I believe that's the point the OP was trying to make when she(?) cut-n-pasted without giving a link to the original source.

There is a link, silly, you are just too blinded by your diversionary tactics to see it

He served oiur country and is payed nby the American people.

Yes he did and no one is denying that...but you have to wonder, if governmental health care is all that horrible (and he's on it for his disability whether you want to believe that or not), why isn't he making that point? Instead he goes on about the Speaker of the House wearing a swastika and questions the Congressman's upholding the Constitution...then he stomps off in a huff. Sorry, that that behavior is a little spoiled brattish....in anyone's book.

You have no shame attacking this Marine,

This Marine's childish behavior in this one video'd instance...you make it sound like I went after him with a dagger....lol

you claim to have served, right?

I did, 21 years.

Do you usually question a Brothers healthcare, or his disability? Does it have to be visual?

Now you are simply being stupid. I didn't question his disability...others did, but not me...in fact I spoke up for him as having a legitimate disability. I have no reason to doubt him.

You are a radical leftist, with this kind of tactic, and you should be ashamed.

I am a moderate left wing person...perhaps you are so far in Right Wing CloudCuckooLand, everything left of Attila the Hun is Radical leftist to you.

And what tactic do you refer to? Me making comments on a message board? Really? Are you that much of a baby? Did I make you cry? Do you really think that Marines would cry at my comments?

You sell our military way too short....how embarassing for you!

Instead of questioning that congressman, you attack a Marine. You are not worthy, of this Marines spit

You are so sad that you cannot see the difference between disagreement and "attack". And what do you know about a Marine's spit, may I ask? You are silly. Very silly...

Forum List

Back