Tracking Congressman Brian Baird

Discussion in 'Congress' started by PixieStix, Aug 23, 2009.

1. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,261
    Democrat representative Brian Baird is a new neo-Marxist to add to the list of corrupt politicians who don’t do their jobs and represent the American public. Brian Baird, representative for a district in southwest Washington, has followed Pelosi’s example and conspired against a majority of Americans by calling those who’ve participated in being a citizen, something that Rahm Emanuel called for during the election, and informed themselves and practiced their first amendment rights Nazis.

He said, "What we're seeing right now is close to Brown Shirt tactics. I mean that very seriously."

And instead of actually representing his constituents and meeting them face to face in town hall meetings and taking questions from brave patriots who he calls Nazis, he will avoid actual questions from those he’s supposed to be representing. He’ll call people during a certain date and time, which he won’t disclose to the Nazis he’s representing, and take questions more than likely from those who’ll message his ego and ask easy questions. Then post audio on his website.
    Okay, so patriots who are practicing their human rights are Nazis? Are you serious? Just because they don’t agree with you and your fascist president’s communist agenda, doesn’t mean they’re Nazis. And if Nazis elected you, and you’re supposed to be representing them, what does that say about you?
    These people aren’t angry, mobbing Nazis- they’re being citizens and informing themselves, yelling at you because you’re such a delinquent who deserves to be yell at and practicing their first amendment rights. In fact, the Nazi agenda is closer to your agenda, Mr. Baird

Uh, where is the violence "congressman"? :eusa_whistle:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k9P0N1bSgo"]YouTube - Rep. Brian Baird accuses protesters of driving people to violence like Timothy McVeigh[/ame]

This Marine and all other Americans have a right to speak out!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU[/ame]
    I love the part where he says "Stay away from my kids" :clap2:

I mean after all, we tried the email phone thingy. They all simply ignore or patronize us, what do they atucally think we are this stupid to put up with their name calling tactics, telling the news media that we are violent?

Alinsky rules? You bet

Baird is a chicken shit, here is a list of his town hall meetings if there is anyone who is a nazi constituent that would like to attend, turn on your video cameras, please

Brian Baird - Town Hall Meetings

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    I hope the elctions are clean next time around there is house cleaning to do .If that fails
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhm3LZkS3k]YouTube - The Cardigans - Burning Down The House: Video[/ame]

3. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,261
  4. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    So this dude is a disabled vet? So he has VA healthcare I suppose?

Next.

5. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,677
    Doesn't that statement contradict your 2nd video?

Isn't it horrible how Baird stopped this disabled Marine (on government health care) from speaking out against government healthcare?

I thought you said he wasn't meeting his constituents face to face in town hall meetings.....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. EriktheRed

EriktheRed Eh...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732
    <crickets>

7. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Alinsky rules again attack the person! Just because he is a vet doesn't mean he is on Gov. Health Care!

This Marine stated what many in this country are thinking and feeling.

How dare he speak out...attack him! Oh and Let's go and bump and create all kinds of threads so this one gets buried.

Clear as day, Alinsky rules. Nobody is fooled.

8. L.K.Eder

L.K.Eder unbannable non-troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,841
    Topic: Congressman Baird who Refuses to have Town Halls calls protestors Nazis

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/85820-tracking-congressman-brian-baird.html#post1448296

9. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,677

He himself said he was a disabled vet...either he isn't a disabled vet which means he lied for the sympathy vote or else he is a disabled vet which means he gets government health care in one form or another.

10. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know, but of course it woudln't fit your agenda now would it? I on the other hand I would not put out a VET to be slapped on an open message board because he is disabled just so they fit my agenda like you.