Tough guy, Trump, runs from questions, hides behind vets.

Trump can't answer valid questions about his sexist comments and silly feud with Rosie O'Donnel ("Megyn Kelly asked me a hard, hard question!"). So he runs away from a legitimate debate to hold a rally "for vets". Wounded Warriors has spent less than 60% of funds raised on vets. The rest has been spent on parties, travel, open bars.. And Trump's only gal-pal, Palin, blames PTSD for her son's woman-beating behavior. Wow, talk about using vets for a political agenda. In fact, many vets have said they would refuse any donations from Trump for this very reason.

Trump, the chump. Buyer beware. He is mostly all talk while pounding his chest. He has no real solutions and that is why he won't take Cruz up on his offer to debate him, one-on-one. Trump is a mean-spirited blatherer and really a Democrat.

I hope Iowa brings it home for Cruz or Rubio. Of course they don't have their own airplanes to give the kids at the rallys, free rides. Trump is buying votes and many of those are Democrats. .

Shut up and leave our Vets out of your hate all over your politics. He didn't use them he donated money raised for them. YOU hateful people ARE USING them
As an Air Force brat and a step-daughter of a woman Army major, and as a weekly visitor with vets in a nursing home, I may know a little bit about vets. The Wounded Warrior organization uses less than half the money they receive on vets. The rest goes to CEOs, parties, resorts, travel, booze, etc. And what about the "vets" organization he supposedly posed with on a battleship last year. That organization had a membership of one. Direct your hysterical rant elsewhere.

Someone said this was a well-planned trick on Trump's part to skip the hard questions and yet still be the center of attention. He certainly is a master at holding the stage. He is no politician, in that he has no policies, but merely a performance artist, repeating the same script over and over. Walls, Muslims, borders, "I'm great, it'll be huuuge", ad nauseam.
I do hope Iowans see him for what he really is and who he isn't. But no one can call this race quite yet:

February 01, 2016, 06:00 am

DES MOINES — Donald Trump is about to meet his moment of truth.

The Iowa caucuses on Monday evening offer the first opportunity for voters to weigh in on a presidential race that Trump has transformed since declaring his candidacy more than seven months ago.

If his supporters come out in large enough numbers to deliver him victory, it will prove beyond doubt that the Trump phenomenon is real. It will also mean that his march toward the nomination will be hard to stop.

Just the opposite could happen, too. A loss for Trump would suggest that his brio [vigor or vivacity of style or performance ] and personal celebrity is not backed by enough organizational muscle to get results.

Which will it be? Even experts steeped in Iowa Republican politics admit they simply don’t know.

more: Moment of truth for Trump

It was planned to be a witch hunt, and Trump knew it.

Bingo! They launched their hatchet job on Cruz as a consolation prize. Here's a summary of the debate, bushwhack Cruz and allow GOP establishment candidates to spew GOP establishment propaganda unchallenged.

Kelly: Former governor Bush, isn't it true your establishment positions on the issues are awesome?

Jeb: As a matter of fact Kelly they are thank you.

It was planned to be a witch hunt, and Trump knew it.

Bingo! They launched their hatchet job on Cruz as a consolation prize. Here's a summary of the debate, bushwhack Cruz and allow GOP establishment candidates to spew GOP establishment propaganda unchallenged.

Kelly: Former governor Bush, isn't it true your establishment positions on the issues are awesome?

Jeb: As a matter of fact Kelly they are thank you.

I liked how they showed their pasts votes or stands on things they all flip flopped on.. no lying could happen, just bullshit.

Trump can't answer valid questions about his sexist comments and silly feud with Rosie O'Donnel ("Megyn Kelly asked me a hard, hard question!"). So he runs away from a legitimate debate to hold a rally "for vets". Wounded Warriors has spent less than 60% of funds raised on vets. The rest has been spent on parties, travel, open bars.. And Trump's only gal-pal, Palin, blames PTSD for her son's woman-beating behavior. Wow, talk about using vets for a political agenda. In fact, many vets have said they would refuse any donations from Trump for this very reason.

Trump, the chump. Buyer beware. He is mostly all talk while pounding his chest. He has no real solutions and that is why he won't take Cruz up on his offer to debate him, one-on-one. Trump is a mean-spirited blatherer and really a Democrat.

I hope Iowa brings it home for Cruz or Rubio. Of course they don't have their own airplanes to give the kids at the rallys, free rides. Trump is buying votes and many of those are Democrats. .

Hmmm, I thought you had brains, guess I was wrong. Trump is the only candidate from either party that gives hope for saving this nation from liberal ruin.

Hmmm, I thought you had brains, guess I was wrong. Trump is the only candidate from either party that gives hope for saving this nation from liberal ruin.
Liberals created this nation and it continues to be a liberal nation always beoming more liberal with time. America has had a few conservative parties, however, and the Republican party is the third, the first two quietly folded their tents and left, in fact, when the first conservative party died the period after went down in the American history books as "The Era of Good Feelings."

It seems to me that you have a feminist chip on your shoulder, maybe the problem is in your head, not it Trumps view of women.[/QUOTE]
Says a man.

I've invented a word for what he does -- "blusterfluff". I kinda like it.

Liberals created this nation and it continues to be a liberal nation always beoming more liberal with time. America has had a few conservative parties, however, and the Republican party is the third, the first two quietly folded their tents and left, in fact, when the first conservative party died the period after went down in the American history books as "The Era of Good Feelings."

The founders were not liberals as liberals are known today. They did not envision a welfare state or a massive intrusive federal government.

Today's conservatives favor the values expressed in the constitution. Individual freedom, individual responsibility, small federal government run by the people not a political class.

You are so off base with this its almost a waste of time to try to educate you.

The founders were not liberals as liberals are known today. They did not envision a welfare state or a massive intrusive federal government.

Today's conservatives favor the values expressed in the constitution. Individual freedom, individual responsibility, small federal government run by the people not a political class.

You are so off base with this its almost a waste of time to try to educate you.

Actually he's right. It's you that needs edumacation. Especially if you're still buying the Joe McCarthy dictionary of political labels.

He's the ONLY guy running who has spoken out on our Vets. anyone see any of the Democrats running to make sure our Vets are taken care of? NO they are running on Giving free shit to anyone who votes for them.

You don't like it Trump is there for our Veterans, tough shit. go vote for the Democrats

Leave our Vets alone and out of you political hate

He's the ONLY guy running who has spoken out on our Vets. anyone see any of the Democrats running to make sure our Vets are taken care of? NO they are running on Giving free shit to anyone who votes for them.

You don't like it Trump is there for our Veterans, tough shit. go vote for the Democrats

As I've said before, and specifically to you, Stephanie, direct your rant elsewhere. I see vets and talk to them every week. If Trump wants to use vets as part of his political agenda, he should at least use/fund an organization that actually uses 100% of donations for them, not less than half. Do some research before you rant.

And for the record, I will not respond to flameouts, or schoolyard tactics such as name calling or "Nuh uh" arguments.

Perhaps because Trump, who brags about having 10 billion dollars, that is billion with a b, has no history of being so concerned about veterans until he found a way to benefit from using the veterans in his campaign.

Stephanie, I happen to be a vet and Trump's pandering to Veterans is as transparent as glass and more disgusting than he thinks women peeing is. He has no detailed plans to address veterans issues, he's using veterans. There is a difference wider than the gap between your remaining teeth.

It seems to me that you have a feminist chip on your shoulder, maybe the problem is in your head, not it Trumps view of women.
Says a man.

did your chip fall off? :2up:
Yep, that's Trump's attitude, alright.[/QUOTE]

funny, I thought you feminists wanted equal treatment, equal pay, etc. The women working for Trump have those things.

But the reality is that you want special treatment, not equal treatment.

and yes, it seems you chip has gotten larger.

Forum List

Back