Total gun control...

i wonder WHO the murderers are eh , but going out on a limb i'd say that the murderers are probably muslims !! [i'll apologize if i am wrong]

• Banned
Progressives always say gun control stops all violence... silly clowns

• Banned
The people's republick of California has the strictest gun laws in the U.S. but gang members, terrorists and illegal aliens continue to ignore the gun laws. I was in Arizona during the Easter week and for some reason the Phoenix Republic newspaper took note of the 10th anniversary of the worst school shooting in American history in Va. Tech Blacksburg Va. where 32 people were murdered by a lone maniac who should not have been able to purchase a weapon. The powers that be in Virginia at the time thought that the right to privacy of a person who was ordered by the court to undergo psychiatric counseling trumped the law that prevented such persons from purchasing a firearm.

Yup, an Islamic got an AK-47 into Paris.

Proof that you can get an AK-47 into anywhere.
France has laws up on laws, up on laws, up on laws, and still can't stop Muslims killing folk… LOL
-------------------------------------------------- i agree , and not only that but the French people have to live under martial law that is LESS Freedom for the French . And its all the fault of the french government and their importation of muslims !!

Forum List

Back