Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sinatra, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Holy smokes how the liberal ruling class has created perhaps the greatest midterm election firestorm of the modern era...
    ___

Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

Republican candidates have jumped out to a record-setting 12-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, August 15, 2010. This is the biggest lead the GOP has held in over a decade of Rasmussen Reports surveying.

Meanwhile, because he’s clearly a political genius, Obama’s still whining about Republican opposition to an agenda that’s so unpopular that it’s carrying them to unprecedented leads in major polls. Exit question: Democrats can’t figure out a plan for the midterms. Any ideas?

_____

Hot Air Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. taichiliberal

taichiliberal BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Maybe we should wait for the actual ELECTIONS before adhering to media hype and various polls? I seem to recall various conservatives, new conservatives (neocons), right wingers and wingnuts all carrying on about how the "liberal press" and subsequent polls skewed and prejudiced the 2008 elections. Now suddenly the vary same organizations are golden?

3. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Actually no - just this past week Obama polled his lowest in Gallup history and hardly a word of it by the mainstream media - and now today, many of the left leaning pundits are running about trying to create cover for Obama's idiotic Ground Zero Mosque commentary.

If the media was more balanced, Obama's approval numbers would be even lower and Democrats in his own party would be moving to impeach the idiot.

Yeah - he is proving THAT BAD.

To those who warned us back in 2008 that Obama was going to be this bad I owe you an apology - I was one of too many who was saying give the guy a chance. Yeah, he is inexperienced, and I didn't vote for him, but now that he won the election, let's give him a chance to earn our trust and respect.

Good Lord was I proven wrong and all those warning this guy was going to be a complete and utter failure of American values and leadership, well - YOU WERE RIGHT.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    It will likely happen. By and large the American people appear to be pretty much sheeple led by the vidiot tube.

5. Big Fitz

Big Fitz User Quit *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,475
    Oopsie! Did the doublestandard suddenly get yanked out from underneath you?

Keep counting on that. Just keeeeep counting on them voting for the drivel and pap your networks keep pushing out. Said the same thing in 1992 too I recall.

6. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    MY networks?

I don't even watch network nooz.

7. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Keep counting on what?

He agreed that the GOP should win big.

What happened in 1992?

8. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    2010 is shaping up to be even bigger than the backhand dealt the Dems in 1994...

9. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Bill Clinton won, but in 94' the Republicans took over the majority, maybe that is what he meant. :lol:

10. Big Fitz

Big Fitz User Quit *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,475
    Slaps forehead... meant 94

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1