Torture In Israel

Global Research is among the really sleazy supermarket tabloid style News sites. 'What really happened' has a similar mission of posting outrageous material that seems to compete with the print tabloids such as the Star magazine and similar trash you find at the supermarket check out line.

It's telling that people are so willing to abandon their credibility by posting articles from trash websites.

Not that you needed it. You spew the same garbage and lies.
Prove it!

It's all you have have.
Oh no, I got a lot more.

This isn't about jews, it's about Israeli's.

This is the vomit that is spread throughout the Muslim world to incite violence and hatred, and is picked up and gulped by Jew haters like yourself.
If Israel would stop committing the "vomit", it wouldn't be inciting violence, now would it?

Must suck to be you.
Are you running out of material?
Getting a little fidgity there, Ahab.

Not that you needed it. You spew the same garbage and lies.
Prove it!

It's all you have have.
Oh no, I got a lot more.

This isn't about jews, it's about Israeli's.

This is the vomit that is spread throughout the Muslim world to incite violence and hatred, and is picked up and gulped by Jew haters like yourself.
If Israel would stop committing the "vomit", it wouldn't be inciting violence, now would it?

Must suck to be you.
Are you running out of material?
Bullshit, unfounded unsubstantiated accusations do not compose facts. Show some proof other than conspiracy sites for nutjobs like yourself or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

GROINLESS-BOY. ha ha ha!

Do you really expect people to believe 'Global Research' is an honest vendor of information?

Their contributors are all known for their extremely heavy bias and their penchant for presenting themselves as 'reporters' while they are avid 'activists'.
Yes they do. They also believe that 9-11 was an inside job, the Holocaust never happened, etc etc etc. you know, the usual.

Here's some more on Israeli torture of children...

Crimes against Humanity: The Torture of Palestinian Children

From February 2008 through November 2011, DCI/Palestine documented 34 child abuse cases. They endured "cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, and in some cases, torture, in violation of the" Torture Convention, the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and Fourth Geneva.

In custody, children endure:
blindfolding and painful shackling;
beatings;
violent shaking;
sleep deprivation;
solitary confinement;
other forms of sensory deprivation;
no food and water for extended periods;
poor quality or inedible food when gotten;
no access to toilets, showers and clean clothes;
exposure to extreme heat or cold;
painful stress positions for extended periods;
sexual abuse;
threats, insults and cursing; and
extremely loud noises.​
You got to be pretty sick, to do this to children.
You gotta be pretty sick and full of hate to give validly to this site that makes these outlandish claims. Desperate times for Jew haters require desperate measures?

Global Research is among the really sleazy supermarket tabloid style News sites. 'What really happened' has a similar mission of posting outrageous material that seems to compete with the print tabloids such as the Star magazine and similar trash you find at the supermarket check out line.

It's telling that people are so willing to abandon their credibility by posting articles from trash websites.
They never had credibility to loose, Hollie. They've been exposed and kicked around so many times yet they still come back for more. They really have no shame.

what kind of deep sinkhole of depravity are some of you mired in?

because worse things are done elsewhere in no way justifies or mitigates, in any way, shape, or form the abuse of children, or any human being, in another place or time.

imagine if your child were abused and tortured in some horrific manner and someone approached you and tried to minimise your anguish and sorrow by relating a tale of something more horrible done to another child or other children.

were i to incorporate the mind set of some of the posters on this board, i could quite easily deliver millions of people to death camps and ovens with a smile on my face and a sense of moral indignation that would make strong men shudder.

you, and the rest of you who measure yourselves on a scale of "how low can i go and still not be the worst", should be ashamed.

because worse things are done elsewhere in no way justifies or mitigates, in any way, shape, or form the abuse of children, or any human being, in another place or time.

imagine if your child were abused and tortured in some horrific manner and someone approached you and tried to minimise your anguish and sorrow by relating a tale of something more horrible done to another child or other children.

were i to incorporate the mind set of some of the posters on this board, i could quite easily deliver millions of people to death camps and ovens with a smile on my face and a sense of moral indignation that would make strong men shudder.

you, and the rest of you who measure yourselves on a scale of "how low can i go and still not be the worst", should be ashamed.
Which who what?

Torture has such a long history in Israel, torture of Palestinians unlawfully held inside Israeli prisons inside Israel, torture of the indigenous peoples of Palestine.

One type of torture is especially troubling, and that is when it is the children who are targeted and tortured (chidren as young as age 7), and I am going to address that torture first in this thread.

UK report finds IDF tortures Palestinian children

Published: 28 June, 2012

UK report finds IDF tortures Palestinian children — RT

"British lawyers have lodged a complaint at the UN against Israel for allegedly torturing Palestinian children. Their report showed youngsters held in solitary confinement and shackled while in the custody of the Israeli military.

*This is considered torture and in breach of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. A report funded by the UK Foreign Office claims Palestinian youths are routinely abused by Israeli authorities. A delegation of nine British lawyers revealed how Palestinians as young as 12 are treated when arrested and in Israeli custody. They spoke to UN agencies, former Israeli soldiers, Palestinian and Israeli NGOs and Palestinian children.

The report – Children in Military Custody – found that children are arrested by a number of soldiers normally in a night raid on their homes; they are then blindfolded with their wrists bound and transported to an interrogation centre face down on the floor of military vehicles

“The majority are verbally and physically abused, without being informed of their right to see a lawyer or of their right to silence. They are sometimes held in solitary confinement and made to sign statements they can’t read because they are written in Hebrew,” the report says.

If Children are held for long periods in solitary confinement it is regarded as torture by the UN and is in breach of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Greg Davies, a children’s rights barrister, who compiled and wrote the report told RT, “the weight of evidence in favour of these allegations is considerable and complaints have been lodged at the UN”.

Once in custody children have limited access to education and extremely restricted access to their family. “Every year Palestinian children are traumatised, sometimes irreversibly” the report states"

Sherri

Torture of children is a serious charge but the author's of that "study" were not British gov't officials but rather a private group which included people like Chris Doyle who is the director of the Council for Arab-British Understanding. What kind of conclusions would you expect someone like that to find?
In comparison, that Reuters article about Syrian, which I am certain you are attempting to mitigate, had no natural bias.

Which who what?

you, for one, and any other person who even attempts to justify one act of abuse by comparing it to another. what kind of logic is that...it certainly isn't solution oriented.

don't be half steppin' on me. i can eye for eye and tooth for tooth with you all day and all night if need be but i ain't gonna go after your kids orbies just because joe schmuck down the road took my kids's peeper. things are right and things are wrong and you know what they are.

Which who what?

you, for one, and any other person who even attempts to justify one act of abuse by comparing it to another. what kind of logic is that...it certainly isn't solution oriented.

don't be half steppin' on me. i can eye for eye and tooth for tooth with you all day and all night if need be but i ain't gonna go after your kids orbies just because joe schmuck down the road took my kids's peeper. things are right and things are wrong and you know what they are.
I don't advocate torture, never said or implied I approve torture. Now, a head for an eye is a different matter. That I condone and approve, along with water boarding, which ain't torture.
And another thing: I want to see some visual proof that these criminals are tortured.

Which who what?

I don't advocate torture, never said or implied I approve torture. Now, a head for an eye is a different matter. That I condone and approve, along with water boarding, which ain't torture.
And another thing: I want to see some visual proof that these criminals are tortured.

i am not sure what you mean by visual proof. i am not even sure what, in today's societies, constitutes proof of anything. i regarded the initial post as an unsubstantiated allegation and never addressed the particulars. i did address your and other's reaction to it as though it were a fact because it was being treated as such. there is a difference.

you defended, or soft soaped the allegation, (and again, you were treating it as a fact), by comparing it to obscure muslim treatments of people. that too, by the way, is an allegation and was rather broadly put.

as for torture, flip a coin. have you ever been water boarded. i have. it is torture. physically abusing prisoners to extract information is torture, not to mention it rarely works. in fact, it works just the opposite. it provides fodder and succor for the enemy. it allows people that i know you dislike, to jump on the "righteous moral indignation" bandwagon.

you just did it in another post somewhere involving syrian torture, which i condemn, but you used it to excuse gitmo and attack some alleged or imagined regime in washington. first of all, i am not sure gitmo really needs that much of a defense. i mean, to me, it is a prisoner of war camp and overall, it really doesn't need much of a defense...but when you put it in the same category as what is going on in syria...well, i am beginning to have some second thoughts. i do know this though...gitmo is a legal conundrum perhaps unique to our times.

oh...and these children that you have alleged to be criminals. they're kids, and a civilised society and a civilised government does not treat children this way...and perhaps illustrative of this is the way jewish children are treated when they should be taken into custody for some reason. right now you have soldiers refusing to follow legal orders regarding the "price tag" settlers for attacking the palestinian homes. do you actually think jewish children who are arrested are going to be treated in the same way palestinian children are treated by soldiers and authorities like that.

that, my friend, is a definition of apartheid...one of the many definitions.

i am not sure what you mean by visual proof. i am not even sure what, in today's societies, constitutes proof of anything. i regarded the initial post as an unsubstantiated allegation and never addressed the particulars. i did address your and other's reaction to it as though it were a fact because it was being treated as such. there is a difference.

you defended, or soft soaped the allegation, (and again, you were treating it as a fact), by comparing it to obscure muslim treatments of people. that too, by the way, is an allegation and was rather broadly put.

as for torture, flip a coin. have you ever been water boarded. i have. it is torture. physically abusing prisoners to extract information is torture, not to mention it rarely works. in fact, it works just the opposite. it provides fodder and succor for the enemy. it allows people that i know you dislike, to jump on the "righteous moral indignation" bandwagon.

you just did it in another post somewhere involving syrian torture, which i condemn, but you used it to excuse gitmo and attack some alleged or imagined regime in washington. first of all, i am not sure gitmo really needs that much of a defense. i mean, to me, it is a prisoner of war camp and overall, it really doesn't need much of a defense...but when you put it in the same category as what is going on in syria...well, i am beginning to have some second thoughts. i do know this though...gitmo is a legal conundrum perhaps unique to our times.

oh...and these children that you have alleged to be criminals. they're kids, and a civilised society and a civilised government does not treat children this way...and perhaps illustrative of this is the way jewish children are treated when they should be taken into custody for some reason. right now you have soldiers refusing to follow legal orders regarding the "price tag" settlers for attacking the palestinian homes. do you actually think jewish children who are arrested are going to be treated in the same way palestinian children are treated by soldiers and authorities like that.

that, my friend, is a definition of apartheid...one of the many definitions.
I would like to think you confuse me with someone else. While I don't compare with any of your descriptions, I side with all of my compatriots and friends,some I have known for many years. When one of them submits an outrageous post, it is not my duty to berate them or show my displeasure. They have a right to express their thoughts and are responsible for their actions.
I have always been guilty of using humorous ,sometimes bittersarcasm but I have found on these boards that Islamists and their supporters lack a sense of humor as well as a sense of reason. Guess it's in the genes.

Wow if you call that torture then what would you call what the Palestinians and other Arabs / Muslims like the Syrians, Palestinians, and Iranians do? Moron.

Torture anywhere is Bad,Roudy.
Questioning kids trained and brainwashed by Jihadists is torture? That's what the US and NATO forces do in Iraq and Afganistan, all the time. Maybe if Muslims stopped using their kids and turning them into suicide bombers and ammunition, these actions would not be necessary.

But if you want REAL TORTURE OF KIDS,, take a look at what Muslims are doing. The stories that are coming out are truly horrific.

name caller,

You did not know that we are the Great Satan?

We speak of the specks in their eyes, while ignoring the log in our very own eyes

We are the only ones to ever use nuclear weapons, we used them against two civilian cities in WWII.

We fire bombed cities, killing hundreds of thousands, in Japan.

We used napalm in Europe, against civilians.

We set up our very own concentration camps for the Japanese in World War II.

We caused over 1 million to die in our war we started in Iraq, that is after we caused the deaths of millions with sanctions there.

We sent Saddam components to make chemical weapons with, and watched as he used them in wars with his enemies and against civilians in his own country, that is before we invaded his country.

I expect there is no nation in existence today that has caused as much death and destruction as we have.

So get off your horse and rub your face in the dirt, where all Americans belong, for all we have done, and sat in silence and watched our government do.

What we all deserve is to burn in hell.

May God forgive us and have mercy on our souls.

Sherri

Questioning kids trained and brainwashed by Jihadists is torture? That's what the US and NATO forces do in Iraq and Afganistan, all the time. Maybe if Muslims stopped using their kids and turning them into suicide bombers and ammunition, these actions would not be necessary.

But if you want REAL TORTURE OF KIDS,, take a look at what Muslims are doing. The stories that are coming out are truly horrific.

name caller,

We speak of the specks in their eyes, while ignoring the log in our very own eyes

We are the only ones to ever use nuclear weapons, we used them against two civilian cities in WWII.

We caused over 1 million to die in our war we started in Iraq, that is after we caused the deaths of millions with sanctions there.

We sent Saddam components to make chemical weapons with, and watched as he used them in wars with his enemies and against civilians in his own country, that is before we invaded his country.

I expect there is no nation in existence today that has caused as much death and destruction as we have.

So get off your horse and rub your face in the dirt, where all Americans belong, for all we have done, and sat in silence and watched our government do.

Sherri

That's because you're a moron.
How many tens of millions did the Communist regimes kill in the last century?

name caller,

Sherri
What seems to be the problem?

name caller,

Sherri

I won't even bother to balance the scale or provide you with some perspective, Sherri, as you clearly are way over the edge and thoroughly immersed in your hate for America and Americans. Allow me to suggest you put your money where your mouth is and get the fuck out. I hear Iran is beautiful this time of year. Surely you would be much happier in a place like that.

name caller,

Sherri

I won't even bother to balance the scale or provide you with some perspective, Sherri, as you clearly are way over the edge and thoroughly immersed in your hate for America and Americans. Allow me to suggest you put your money where your mouth is and get the fuck out. I hear Iran is beautiful this time of year. Surely you would be much happier in a place like that.

SAYIT,

Perspective, does that wipe away all the lives we have taken?

Do we stand absolved of all guilt by that perspective you mention?

Bottomline, I think yoiu are afraid to face all we have done, and all your post is about is your fear.

Tell me to go away, then you do not have to look in the mirror and see who we Americans really are.

I want your hate, I will be Blessed and rewarded by God, when I am hated for speaking Truth.

And you, you will be judged on how you respond to Truth.

Sherri

name caller,

Sherri
Wow, looks like you've been brainwashed with the latest Islamic talking points from your Muslim friends. You sound like a homeborn terrorist in the making.

The Iran / Iran war killed more people on each side than your entire list (about one million) you ignorant idiot. Did our Muslim friends tell you that? Or that barbaric savage Muslims have Jihaded and killed 80 million Hindus alone?

Tell you what, if you and your Muslim friends hate America so much, why don't you just get lost to any of the Muslim shitholes you speak so highly of?

name caller,

Sherri
What seems to be the problem?
Ha ha ha! I think Sherri Bin Laden will be blowing herself up any minute now. You think she'll at least get 72 high speed, dual camshaft, 6 speed V12 vibrators in hell?

Forum List

Back