Top Media Exec Admits Hollywood’s Leftist Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
TOP MEDIA EXEC ADMITS HOLLYWOOD’S LEFTIST BIAS

Hollywood’s elites have a leftist political agenda, according to one top executive at one of the six major entertainment conglomerates in Hollywood.

The executive told MOVIEGUIDE® that Hollywood leaders know that a movie like BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, which is an explicit, politically correct pro-homosexual movie, is not that good, but that Hollywood’s liberal elites feel they have to promote movies like it in order to thumb their nose at conservatives and Christians.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN is a boring, plotless work that not only promotes a leftist homosexual agenda, but also mocks Christianity in one scene and portrays heterosexual men and fathers as hateful, domineering, violent, repressive, and weak.

“The entertainment media has been trying to promote the homosexual lifestyle for decades,” said Dr. Ted Baehr, publisher of MOVIEGUIDE®, the definitive family guide to movies and entertainment for parents and people of faith. “The average moviegoer has been rejecting that agenda, but, regrettably, that’s not true of many politicians, top judges and many leftist teachers who indoctrinate children when their parents aren’t looking.”

MOVIEGUIDE® recently completed a six-year study of homosexual content in movies. The study showed that movies with very strong homosexual content, like BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, make more than 20 times less money on average than movies with a very strong Judeo-Christian or conservative worldview like THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST, THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE, THE INCREDIBLES, and SPIDER-MAN 2.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN has received tremendous accolades from red state centers of media power, including the Los Angeles film critics, New York City film critics and the 87 foreigners in Los Angeles who pick the nominees at the over-hyped Golden Globes.

MOVIEGUIDE® is in the midst of picking nominees for its own awards show, the 14th Annual MOVIEGUIDE® Faith & Values Awards Gala, to be held March 2, 2006 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“The MOVIEGUIDE® Awards promote family-friendly, Christian and biblical values,” Dr. Baehr said. “Since we began in 1992, the number of movies with positive Christian and biblical content has quadrupled.

“Donations from the public help us keep that trend going,” he added. “That’s the best way to fight the politically correct, left-wing agenda of many in Hollywood and the news media, as well as many politicians, judges and teachers in the culture-at-large.”

Donations to MOVIEGUIDE® and the Faith & Values Awards, which are tax deductible, may be made by calling 1-800-577-6684 or visiting www.movieguide.org.

Christian Film & Television CommissionTM
2510-G Las Posas Road #502
Camarillo, CA 93010
Phone: 805-383-2000
Fax: 805-383-4089
www.movieguide.org

Pale Rider said:

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN is a boring, plotless work that not only promotes a leftist homosexual agenda, but also mocks Christianity in one scene and portrays heterosexual men and fathers as hateful, domineering, violent, repressive, and weak.

In that regard it's not unlike a lot of the claptrap Hollywood has been peddling for the last 30 years. Just much more explicit about it than most.

Pale Rider said:

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN has received tremendous accolades from red state centers of media power, including the Los Angeles film critics, New York City film critics and the 87 foreigners in Los Angeles who pick the nominees at the over-hyped Golden Globes. www.movieguide.org

I think that this should read "tremendous accolades from BLUE state centers of media power", Los Angel-less and New York City are in BLUE states.

sitarro said:
I think that this should read "tremendous accolades from BLUE state centers of media power", Los Angel-less and New York City are in BLUE states.

I thought that myself when I first read it. It has to be mistake.

mom4 said:
I have known 4 homosexual men. All but one were rather spiteful.

I've only known two queers in my life, and not by choice, rather by circumstance. Both were the most promiscuous people I've ever met. They both seemed to be absolutely obsessed with sex. One of them was a friend of my wife's when I met her. He had enough sense not to make any lued homosexual comments to me. The other queer I knew however did make lued comments to me. I quitely took him aside and told him that if he ever talked to me like that again, I'd screw off his head and shit down his neck. That was the end of that. Point is, I've never met a straight person yet that was so perversely sexually motivated as those two homo's. So what hollywood tries to make you believe about queer's, it isn't going to even be close to the truth. It's going to be some rosie, liberal, bullshit, story, that favors ONLY their sick agenda, while they demonize and misrepresent moral conservative values.

The ClayTaurus said:
Did anyone catch who the "top media exec" was? Or was it just that MovieGuide guy?

Glad you noticed too.The top media exec was just the Movieguide guy. The guide covers family films so of course this is what this guy thinks. The entire article come from an evangelical think tank.

Pale Rider said:
The other queer I knew however did make lued comments to me. I quitely took him aside and told him that if he ever talked to me like that again, I'd screw off his head and shit down his neck. That was the end of that.

You can tell the truth here. The real story is you giving deep throat through a pair of argyle pattterned boxers.

menewa said:
Glad you noticed too.The top media exec was just the Movieguide guy. The guide covers family films so of course this is what this guy thinks. The entire article come from an evangelical think tank.

I guess playing so many childish little video games has screwed up the basic reading skills needed to progress in todays society for you kids. The very first line of the editorial . . ." Hollywood’s elites have a leftist political agenda, according to ONE TOP EXECUTIVE AT ONE OF THE SIX MAJOR ENTERTAINMENT CONGLOMERATES IN HOLLYWOOD." Movieguide is not a major entertainment conglomerate.

This is no different from the many editorials and "news" stories the New York Times puts out daily where they quote unamed Generals or "higher ups" in the Bush administration. Do you have a problem with their stories? When you read that in the NYT do you just assume it is the author of the story pretending to have a source?

The reviewers that love the movie are gay apologist so of course that is what they want you to think they feel about the movie. If you speak out against the cabal in Hollywood you get blacklisted.

sitarro said:
I guess playing so many childish little video games has screwed up the basic reading skills needed to progress in todays society for you kids. The very first line of the editorial . . ." Hollywood’s elites have a leftist political agenda, according to ONE TOP EXECUTIVE AT ONE OF THE SIX MAJOR ENTERTAINMENT CONGLOMERATES IN HOLLYWOOD." Movieguide is not a major entertainment conglomerate.

This is no different from the many editorials and "news" stories the New York Times puts out daily where they quote unamed Generals or "higher ups" in the Bush administration. Do you have a problem with their stories? When you read that in the NYT do you just assume it is the author of the story pretending to have a source?

The reviewers that love the movie are gay apologist so of course that is what they want you to think they feel about the movie. If you speak out against the cabal in Hollywood you get blacklisted.

I too though that was clear from the article. The exec was no doubt afraid to use his name when shining a light on the not-so-hidden agenda in his own industry. Thanks for clearing that up for anyone whose comprehension skills are lagging a bit. Very well written. :)

sitarro said:

How do you know this? You're making huge assumptions here. Have you seen the film? Do you know personally if it is well made film or is it poorly made?

I've not seen it yet so I don't know if I'd like it or not. But I'm not going to make a bunch of ignorant assumptions and try to pass them off as facts. This article has little to no credibility.

menewa said:
How do you know this? You're making huge assumptions here. Have you seen the film? Do you know personally if it is well made film or is it poorly made?

I've not seen it yet so I don't know if I'd like it or not. But I'm not going to make a bunch of ignorant assumptions and try to pass them off as facts. This article has little to no credibility.

Well gee wiz menewa, I was taking my cue from you. . .

menewa said:
Glad you noticed too.The top media exec was just the Movieguide guy. The guide covers family films so of course this is what this guy thinks. The entire article come from an evangelical think tank..
_
seems like you are making a few assumptions here. I'm also assuming numerous things about you just from your writing... You are gay or a gay apologist that didn't do too well in school because of lack of reading comprehension and thought processing skills. Also you feel a need to put down Christianity and promote gays as a means of being considered cool in the 12 year old peer group you are a part of. . . uncanny right?_________________

sitarro said:
Well gee wiz menewa, I was taking my cue from you. . .

_
seems like you are making a few assumptions here. I'm also assuming numerous things about you just from your writing... You are gay or a gay apologist that didn't do too well in school because of lack of reading comprehension and thought processing skills. Also you feel a need to put down Christianity and promote gays as a means of being considered cool in the 12 year old peer group you are a part of. . . uncanny right?_________________

Your're pretty good with snappy insults but not too good with dealing with reality. I don't put down Christianity. The message of Christ was a profound philosophy. I do have a problem however with fundie Christians twisting a message of tolerance and peace and community into an excuse to hate.

menewa said:
Your're pretty good with snappy insults but not too good with dealing with reality. I don't put down Christianity. The message of Christ was a profound philosophy. I do have a problem however with fundie Christians twisting a message of tolerance and peace and community into an excuse to hate.

You seem to misunderstand the philosophy of Jesus. Yes, Jesus taught love, peace, and community, but he also taught us to hate sin. You try to browbeat us by telling us that Jesus said you have to love the sinner even if you hate the sin, then equate hating the sin to hating the sinner. Just like your lame, armchair psychology excuse that we must all be closet homosexual if we're that uncomfortable with homosexuality, your excuse of us being un-Christian for hating the sin of homosexuality does not hold water. Now, I've got homosexual friends. I'll help them with homework, give them rides where they need to go, and just about everything else you might associate with friendship, including letting them know my position on what things they may do that I think are wrong and harmful. They know what I think, and still think of me as a friend. That's what Christianity is about. Those who lie back and accept the iniquities of man are not Christians, they're feel good seekers who want to call themselves tolerant.

menewa said:
You can tell the truth here. The real story is you giving deep throat through a pair of argyle pattterned boxers.

Sure... that's exacty what I did. Why don't we get together and I'll show ya.

Now if back out, then your a fucking sick ass pussy that talks shit while hiding behind his computer.

C'mon brother... put up or shut the fuck you punk ass little bitch. And if a mod doesn't step in at this point, I'll tell right now, I'll hunt your lilly white ass down and stomp the dog shit out of you if you talk that shit to me again. You better be fucking listening boy.

Pale Rider said:
Sure... that's exacty what I did. Why don't we get together and I'll show ya.

Now if back out, then your a fucking sick ass pussy that talks shit while hiding behind his computer.

C'mon brother... put up or shut the fuck you punk ass little bitch. And if a mod doesn't step in at this point, I'll tell right now, I'll hunt your lilly white ass down and stomp the dog shit out of you if you talk that shit to me again. You better be fucking listening boy.

HULK NO LIKE! HULK SMASH! RAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulk_11.jpg

Good thing he has me on ignore, otherwise I'd have to worry about him hunting me down too. Phew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back