Top Gun With Accents And Diversity

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[And a little bit of propaganda. Too much on the diversity side. What stood out for me was the memory of story told by a WWII P47 Thunderbolt pilot in Europe, Quentin was his first name if memory serves, who went to watch his buddy return from a mission only to see him crash his plane and then come across his buddy's severed head rolling down the runway as he ran toward the crash site.
Some nice visuals. Just remember, Baracky Obammunist has all of this violence in store for you if you refuse to accept his authoritarian rule when it comes time for him to impose it.
First shown at the Air and Space Annex in Va]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCaMVI-6yU]Fighter Pilot - Operation Red Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Notice the red headed femme being strapped in to the seat with the cockpit inscription being Captain Jim Worley.

If a company as reputable as Boeing would try such pull the wool over the viewers eyes bullshit as this, what would a bunch of sodomizers like the guys at GE under Jeff Immelt do?

Nobody, including me, is going to sit here and watch a nearly hour long video about God knows what.

Give us a summary, or forget it.

Nobody, including me, is going to sit here and watch a nearly hour long video about God knows what.

Give us a summary, or forget it.

Basically its a photographic essay of what happens during a training exercise at Nellis AFB with a heavy emphasis on diversity in the Air Force ranks. With some soppy sentimental parts. If you saw Top Gun, this is just a rehash without the story theme, or drama with some nice visual effects. Your loss.

A friend of mine once remarked that one of the most awesome sensations you could get would be coming out of Davis Montham, straight up, then pushing the nose of the airplane over at 40,000 feet and having the entire Baja spread out underneath you. I can see what he meant.

Last edited:
Around 2-3% of the pilots in the Armed Forces are Black. The percentage for woman goes up to 4-5% across all services. I can see why they want to show some diversity in the movie, they need more diversity in recruitment. After all, who wants to serve with a bunch of white guys?

When the biblical builders of the Tower Of Babel, in their arrogance, started to build their tower to Heaven, God allegedly caused all of them to start speaking in tongues, creating enormous difficulties in communicating with each other and coordinating their efforts. God didn't do it to America, we did it to ourselves. Same result. We now hitch rides to the space station on Russian vehicles while Barack Obama opens the flood gates at America's borders in a concerted effort to dilute, wash away, and destroy any and all traces of America's founding stock, its attitudes, traditions and ethos.

I refer you to the scene in Apollo Thirteen, where Tom Hanks, playing Jim Lovell, along with his wife are seated on the lawn chairs in their Houston backyard after viewing Armstrong's and Aldrins first and only moonwalk, and Lovell says to his wife, referring to the astronauts on the Moon "And it didn't take a miracle to get there, we just got up and went" . Look at the photographs in Mission Control at the time, all men, all white, crew cut, white shirts, ties and pens in a pocket protector in each front shirt pocket.
The Germans, a very, very smart, resilient, and tough breed, it took the combined efforts of the United States, the Soviet Union, Canada, Great Britain, and a few rag tag elements of the Free French and Free Polish Armies to bring them to their knees after 42 long months of brutal, bloody conflict, and nothin was even certain then until American forces grabbed the Ludendorf Bridge across the Rhine at Remagen, Germany in March, 1945, have declared "Multi Kulti ist kaput"

"A word to the wise is usually sufficient"

Last edited:
When the biblical builders of the Tower Of Babel, in their arrogance, started to build their tower to Heaven, God allegedly caused all of them to start speaking in tongues, creating enormous difficulties in communicating with each other and coordinating their efforts. God didn't do it to America, we did it to ourselves. Same result. We now hitch rides to the space station on Russian vehicles while Barack Obama opens the flood gates at America's borders in a concerted effort to dilute, wash away, and destroy any and all traces of America's founding stock, its attitudes, traditions and ethos.

I refer you to the scene in Apollo Thirteen, where Tom Hanks, playing Jim Lovell, along with his wife are seated on the lawn chairs in their Houston backyard after viewing Armstrong's and Aldrins first and only moonwalk, and Lovell says to his wife, referring to the astronauts on the Moon "And it didn't take a miracle to get there, we just got up and went" . Look at the photographs in Mission Control at the time, all men, all white, crew cut, white shirts, ties and pens in a pocket protector in each front shirt pocket.
The Germans, a very, very smart, resilient, and tough breed, it took the combined efforts of the United States, the Soviet Union, Canada, Great Britain, and a few rag tag elements of the Free French and Free Polish Armies to bring them to their knees after 42 long months of brutal, bloody conflict, and nothin was even certain then until American forces grabbed the Ludendorf Bridge across the Rhine at Remagen, Germany in March, 1945, have declared "Multi Kulti ist kaput"

"A word to the wise is usually sufficient"

Ah, yes. The Germans. A master race worthy of our emulation. Why can't we be more like them, huh?

Attachments

• $SS cap in 1942 Munich.jpg
    $SS cap in 1942 Munich.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 92

Forum List

Back