Top Democrat businessman : “Every Business Guy I Know Is Frightened Of Obama

LOL

Gary Johnson is a Libertarian, which, as a form of government is anarchy.

No it isn't, dipstick. Of course, that's how a Nazi might look at things, but rational people understand the difference between limited government and no government.

On the other hand, if you want to call me an anarchist, then go right ahead. That's what I am. I believe the term "good government" is an oxymoron. There is only bad government and worse government.

LOL

This is the stand you have taken.

So, if you really want to discuss the topic, please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

My apologies, I overestimated you. I've already told you I'm not a Libertarian, I've already told you that I don't support your "complete anarchist government", I've already told you that I support strong consensus. Yet you choose to keep pretending otherwise. And I strongly suspect anyone reading this can see that you're stuck and your "out" is to keep playing games.

Seriously SniperFire, this is pathetic. And I'll keep this page so that, the next time you pretend that I don't take a stand on "the issues", you ran when I tried to engage on the issues. While I disagree with you on some issues, I thought you were better than this.

Sniperfire is a Nazi at heart. He calls himself a "conservative," but he enjoys telling other people how to run their lives.

Now we're finding out he's a coward, as well.

um, no, what you did was obfuscate and duck.

Here is the question for you again:

'The question is rhetorical as clearly, your choice here is anarchist.

So the followup question is for you to please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

Please detail in the history of civilization when democracy has ever been a good thing. For that matter, when has government ever been a good thing?

I enjoy it when you display your freaky political proclivities.

Don't you have some cars you need to go shit on today?

LOL

I've already told you I'm not a Libertarian

Who ya voting for next month?

LOL

Now that I've determined your intellectual elasticity, I'll keep this as simple as possible. Two things:

1. Unlike you, people don't always vote within their own party.

2. Since I'm an Independent, by definition, I don't HAVE a party, which means I pretty much HAVE to vote outside my party.

Now, keep running.

I've already told you I'm not a Libertarian

LOL

Now that I've determined your intellectual elasticity, I'll keep this as simple as possible. Two things:

2. Since I'm an Independent, by definition, I don't HAVE a party, which means I pretty much HAVE to vote outside my party.

Now, keep running.

I keep asking you simple questions, and you keep high tailing it away from the topic.

Let's try again.:

in modern western civilization, when has the type of complete anarchist government you support - as evidenced in your vote for Gary Johnson - ever been a good thing?'

I am really not sure I can dumb this down for you any further, Mac.

Will you choose to not answer once again?

ROTFL

LOL

Now, keep running.

I keep asking you simple questions, and you keep high tailing it away from the topic.

Let's try again.:

in modern western civilization, when has the type of complete anarchist government you support - as evidenced in your vote for Gary Johnson - ever been a good thing?'

ROTFL

No, there has never been an anarchist government, no, there has never been an anarchist government that was a "good thing", and no, I don't support such a thing, and no, I would never want such a thing. I clearly explained why I'm voting for Johnson: I agree with him on my two most important issues.

Now - you claim I never take a stand on the issues. Are you going to nail me down on the issues or are you not? I answered your question clearly and directly, I answered it multiple times, I answered it multiple ways.

You're either going to bring up a list of issues or you are not. We'll see.

Last edited:
Hey Mac, does the guy you support (Johnson) does HE support an anarchist form of guvmint??

Hey Mac, does the guy you support (Johnson) does HE support an anarchist form of guvmint??

Only by SniperFire's simplistic standards. Again, I'm not a Libertarian, but as I understand it they do believe in the same law and order and enforcement of it as anyone else. Where they go off the rails, in my opinion, is where they start demanding the elimination of all kinds of government departments, and that simply isn't gonna happen.

But again, I agree with their stances on my personal two biggest issues, war and the various implications and exercises of PC and identity politics. SniperFire is simply choosing to play games, as usual. No one of consequence is advocating anarchy - although yeah, there are nutcases in every party.

Like you-know-who. :lol:

Last edited:

Now, keep running.

Let's try again.:

ROTFL

No, there has never been an anarchist government, no, there has never been an anarchist government that was a "good thing", and no, I don't support such a thing, and no, I would never want such a thing. I clearly explained why I'm voting for Johnson: I agree with him on my two most important issues.

Now - you claim I never take a stand on the issues. Are you going to nail me down on the issues or are you not? I answered your question clearly and directly, I answered it multiple times, I answered it multiple ways.

FAIL.

Here's why.

The rest of us make tough choices. You won't.

We don't always believe in everything our chosen candidate does, says or represents, but we know we have to pick people who can appeal to vast consensus opinions of people who sometime have conflicting agenda. We must choose someone to LEAD.

As usual, you refuse to make the tough choices for leadership, and even when you admit to voting for a 'none of the above' choice anarchist, you still won't take a stand on him as a LEADER of people.

Let's try again.:

ROTFL

FAIL.

Here's why.

We don't always believe in everything our chosen candidate does, says or represents, but we know we have to pick people who can appeal to vast consensus opinions of people who sometime have conflicting agenda. We must choose someone to LEAD.

As usual, you refuse to make the tough choices for leadership, and even when you admit to voting for a 'none of the above' choice anarchist, you still won't take a stand on him as a LEADER of people.

At least we're off the "you never take a stand on any issue" bullshit. I'm confident I won't have to deal with your silliness on that in the future.

As I've said, I have strong and intractable differences with both "major" parties. There's nothing I can do about that.

But it seems to me that someone who is willing to bend over for one party, someone who dutifully supports one party, someone who simply spins for their side, is the one who is afraid to take a stand.

I have to take stands against both ends of the spectrum to support my beliefs. People like you, on the other hand, simply choose a side and then defend that side with any combination of intellectually dishonest tactics such as spin, hyperbole, denial, diversion, distortion and outright lies.

With humility, I believe I'm far more brave than you.

Last edited:

FAIL.

Here's why.

At least we're off the "you never take a stand on any issue" bullshit.
I'm confident I won't have to deal with your silliness on that in the future.

As I've said, I have strong and intractable differences with both "major" parties. There's nothing I can do about that.

But it seems to me that someone who is willing to bend over for one party, someone who dutifully supports one party, someone who simply spins for their side, is the one who is afraid to take a stand.

I have to take stands against both ends of the spectrum to support my beliefs. People like you, on the other hand, simply choose a side and then defend that side with any combination of intellectually dishonest tactics such as spin, hyperbole, denial, diversion, distortion and outright lies.

LOL

More FAIL.

You won't take a stand on who must be elected to lead America, as evidenced by your waste vote on a guy who will get less than 1% and who you claim you really don't support, anyways.

The rest of us take a stand, you cowardly anarchist.

The term "anarchist government" is an oxymoron. Either you have government or you have anarchy. In other words, either you have tyranny or you have freedom.

FAIL.

Here's why.

At least we're off the "you never take a stand on any issue" bullshit.
I'm confident I won't have to deal with your silliness on that in the future.

LOL

More FAIL.

You won't take a stand on who must be elected to lead America, as evidenced by your waste vote on a guy who will get less than 1% and who you claim you really don't support, anyways.

The rest of us take a stand, you cowardly anarchist.

Keep bending over for the GOP and keep telling us how you "take a stand".

You're not a very honest person.

How simple your world is, assuming that I'm a Libertarian now. Please tell me you have more intellectual elasticity than that.

It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties.

Come on, you can do better than that. At least, I hope you can.

Next?

You really don't want to discuss topics, do you?

LOL

He may, I will not claim to speak for Mac...but you clearly do not have any interest in discussion of any kind. You merely wish to flame, troll, and insult.

LOL

No, that is a LIE.

This is the stand you have taken.

No, that is also a LIE.

So, if you really want to discuss the topic, please detail where, in modern western civilization, has the type of complete anarchist government you support ever been a good thing?'

That is a straw man.

Let's try again.:

ROTFL

FAIL.

Here's why.

Horseshit. You are not capable of making a choice. You moo softly, lumber into the voting booth, vote for the Republican, then return home to chew your cud.

You are not voting for a candidate, you are voting for a letter.

And you are, again, LYING.

With business confidence at the lowest point since they started tracking it, look to see it continue down the closer full on Maobamacare gets. Wynn is just tired of Maobama demonizing success and prosecuting class warfare.

:confused:

I don't feel demonized or prosecuted. What are you smoking?

Of course you don't. You're too busy DOING it!

Hypocrite!

In the best order I can come up with, my business owner clients are afraid of:

1. An economy that is essentially dead in the water
2. Finding quality employees who are dependable and actually want to work, even with unemployment as high as it is
3. Uncertainties over upcoming regulation/taxation, and the costs they'll incur
4. Uncertainties over upcoming health care costs

And those concerns are on top of the regular concerns business owners have, and I'm not going to list those 30 or 40.

My business owner clients generally look like they've been hit by a freakin' truck.

Good post Mac and spot on.

Anyone in Business should be terrified of what this administration is gonna push for next.

Hell. I have friends who own businesses and they are like deer caught in the headlights.

I think most of you just lie through your teeth. My business has already surpassed total sales compared to last year. And we have three more months in the year.

The two 'businesses' with the biggest gains in 'hard times' are prostitution and drugs.

What did you say you did again?

How simple your world is, assuming that I'm a Libertarian now. Please tell me you have more intellectual elasticity than that.

It's critical, even existential, that we choose leaders who can bring together disparate interests, who create and implement consensus among those parties.

Come on, you can do better than that. At least, I hope you can.

Next?

You really don't want to discuss topics, do you?

LOL

He may, I will not claim to speak for Mac...but you clearly do not have any interest in discussion of any kind. You merely wish to flame, troll, and insult.

Bingo.

Forum List

Back