TOP al qaeda operational leader in Afghanistan killed?

You mean "another crushing defeat for al Qaeda and the Republicans".

"I hope he fails" isn't a metaphor, they mean it. The entire sentence is, "I hope he fails at everything".

I really don't know what you mean by that, other than just your trolling nature.
I think everyone is glad the #3 person is dead....regardless of your politics, dean.

Yes everyone is glad...as long as the current administration receives no credit for the success

I gave him credit.....just like I gave him credit with those pesky pirates that took several days to seal a victory

This is clearly a war crime. He was not read his rights and he clearly has been disenfranchized by the Obama administration, not to mention violation of the Geneva convention. Obama is a war criminal.

"I hope he fails" isn't a metaphor, they mean it. The entire sentence is, "I hope he fails at everything".

I really don't know what you mean by that, other than just your trolling nature.
I think everyone is glad the #3 person is dead....regardless of your politics, dean.

Yes everyone is glad...as long as the current administration receives no credit for the success

So what did the 'current administration' do?? Get approached by intel and the military with a proposal. Get assured it can be done. And give the 'ok'?

Hey... kudos to the 'administration' for not saying no to going after the scumbag.... but I will have my true accolades to those actually doing the job at all ranks within our forces

That's bullshit. Not only have I consistently given the Obama Administration credit for these strikes, I am far from the only conservative who has voiced this opinion.

I don't give him credit for a whole lot. I CRITICIZE him for a whole lot, instead. BUT when it comes to taking on the Islamoshit, like many of my conservative friends, I have not hesitated to give this President his props.

That's bullshit. Not only have I consistently given the Obama Administration credit for these strikes, I am far from the only conservative who has voiced this opinion.

I don't give him credit for a whole lot. I CRITICIZE him for a whole lot, instead. BUT when it comes to taking on the Islamoshit, like many of my conservative friends, I have not hesitated to give this President his props.

I gotta admit he's doing better than I expected, but then I expected very little.

They give him no credit. But is that a "bad" thing coming from the "Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republican Party of Teabags"? This is a party of failure. What do they know? About anything? Besides "slogans" I mean. They actually convinced their base that Obama wanted to kill "granny". It's wrong to put poeple like this in charge. Bush proved that.

They give him no credit. But is that a "bad" thing coming from the "Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republican Party of Teabags"? This is a party of failure. What do they know? About anything? Besides "slogans" I mean. They actually convinced their base that Obama wanted to kill "granny". It's wrong to put poeple like this in charge. Bush proved that.

So says an idiot. :cuckoo:

Another one bites the dust.

Good Riddance, you bastard.

I only wish they could have kept him alive, and left me in a room with him, with a knife and a pair of pliers. Just for an hour or two...

Nice to see the rabid lefties crediting Obama. Seriously, he's the guy at the desk, he signed a piece of paper.

STFU.

Who cares who gets credit, as long as these murderers are taken down, who gives a crap, really? Soldiers are dying, and now we get some news that a "wanted terrorist" is killed, and you have to be a bitch about it.

This is a non-partisan victory. You're as bad as rdean.

Policy of increasing drone attacks in the region was Obama's.....

If you choose not to credit him....I kind of expect it

But its a grat win for the good guys and another crushing defeat for AlQaida

It's a talking point.. they put it in the kool aid on the second day of our messiah 2009

Another one bites the dust.

Good Riddance, you bastard.

I only wish they could have kept him alive, and left me in a room with him, with a knife and a pair of pliers. Just for an hour or two...

I never had you pegged as so atavistic.

Perfectly understandable of course.

This guy is definitely, without a doubt, guilty as fuck, and unapologetically so.

He's confessed to his many crimes many times in the form of videotaped press releases.

Yeah, if there's any reason for torture, this guy would be it. And I'm not talking about doing it to get information, which I believe to be ineffective, I'm talking about torturing the guy just out of pure vindictiveness.

And, yeah, I'd be happy to be the one holding the torture instruments. I'm not generally a violent person, but when the situation calls for it, I'm not squeamish.

Its not a good time to be a terrorist. Pakistan troops are closing in on their formerly impregnable bases. We are starting to get better intel on their plans and whereabouts. Their best laid plans result in a guy setting his crotch on fire and setting off fireworks in a minivan.

For every terrorist we kill, a hundred more are afraid to show their face, go out in public or make a phonecall. Drones bring down silent death.

Looks like the good guys are starting to win out

Here's a somewhat recent interview. He doesn't seem to be all there mentally:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJkz5dqwgpw]YouTube - Role of AlQaeda in Afghanistan-Mustafa Abu Yazid[/ame]

As-Sahab and the Global Islamic Media Front are propaganda arms of al-Qa'idah.

Nice to see the rabid lefties crediting Obama. Seriously, he's the guy at the desk, he signed a piece of paper.

Yeah, but you see, he's the only one that can sign that piece of paper to give the military to authorize these strikes and he alone bears the heat for the mistakes that will inevitably be made.

That's how the chain of command works. Why does Patton get all the credit for the fighting that his Army of un-named men did?

*This free lesson provided to you by Geauxtohell.

You are welcome.

Yeah, but you see, he's the only one that can sign that piece of paper to give the military to authorize these strikes and he alone bears the heat for the mistakes that will inevitably be made.

That's how the chain of command works. Why does Patton get all the credit for the fighting that his Army of un-named men did?

*This free lesson provided to you by Geauxtohell.

You are welcome.

It's odd that the same people who are blaming Obama for the oil spill ("it happened on his watch") at the exact same time give him no credit for killing Al Qaeda's #3...

Is it me, or is there not a double standard involved in that convoluted logic?

Personally, I'm just glad the fucker is dead.

Good work, whoever the intelligence operative, who found him in a place the drone could blow him to hell, was.

Last edited:
As to "BLAME for the Gulf of Mexico BP-Oil Spill:" My belief is that there is PLENTY of blame to go around. It would take a whole thread to properly address the issue. But as a preview: President Obama was at the helm at the time, ans so it's his fault. President Bush was at the helm when that Rig went up (if memory serves) and the failure of oversight didn't happen JUST on the Obama Administration watch, so the Bush Administration has to take some blame too. Needless to say, the Rig company and the oil company share a boat load of actual responsibility. Modern American Liberals forced us to go miles off shore to go down thousands of feet below the waves to get to ocean floor to start drilling miles deeper. It now comes as a huge surprise that this has consequences. Libs share the blame. The American people (the electorate) fell asleep at the switch in monitoring the decisions made by our elected and unelected officials. So we ALL share some blame.

As to CREDIT for the strikes in Afghanistan which serve to take out these al qaeda scumbags, I'll say it again. The intel folks get a LOT of credit. The military guys and gals who execute these strikes get a LOT of credit. And the President of the United States gets a lot of credit too for authorizing the use of our resources in this manner.

As to "BLAME for the Gulf of Mexico BP-Oil Spill:" My belief is that there is PLENTY of blame to go around. It would take a whole thread to properly address the issue. But as a preview: President Obama was at the helm at the time, ans so it's his fault. President Bush was at the helm when that Rig went up (if memory serves) and the failure of oversight didn't happen JUST on the Obama Administration watch, so the Bush Administration has to take some blame too. Needless to say, the Rig company and the oil company share a boat load of actual responsibility. Modern American Liberals forced us to go miles off shore to go down thousands of feet below the waves to get to ocean floor to start drilling miles deeper. It now comes as a huge surprise that this has consequences. Libs share the blame. The American people (the electorate) fell asleep at the switch in monitoring the decisions made by our elected and unelected officials. So we ALL share some blame.

As to CREDIT for the strikes in Afghanistan which serve to take out these al qaeda scumbags, I'll say it again. The intel folks get a LOT of credit. The military guys and gals who execute these strikes get a LOT of credit. And the President of the United States gets a lot of credit too for authorizing the use of our resources in this manner.

Which makes you much more intellectually honest than most of these schmoes.

Rep for that.

Forum List

Back