TOP al qaeda operational leader in Afghanistan killed?

Thank god this piece of shit is dead. Now we should put his head on a pike outside the white house and each time we get a leader, Obama can put another head on a pike. Then the media can show the world that we're serious and scare the hell out of our enemies.

Thank god this piece of shit is dead. Now we should put his head on a pike outside the white house and each time we get a leader, Obama can put another head on a pike. Then the media can show the world that we're serious and scare the hell out of our enemies.

MSN's home page has this image of the late lamented piece of crap:

5632E6351B693D3AE2230BE1AF229.jpg

Do we REALLY want that hideous thing on top of a spike in front of our White House?

Nah.

It's just gratifying to know that he's now the boi-toi for 72 Islamic (dead) virgins, each of whom, we may hope, is appropriately attired for all eternity:
covered-women.jpg

And may they ALL be severely PMS, too. Forever.

Last edited:
“His death will only be a severe curse by his life upon the infidels,” Al Qaeda said in a statement issued to jihadist Web sites and translated by the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors statements by jihadists.

Great. Now we've done it.

Under President Obama, the C.I.A. has steadily increased the number of missile attacks against targets in Pakistan’s tribal areas by remotely piloted Predator and Reaper drones. As of May 28, the C.I.A. had carried out 38 strikes this year, compared with 53 for all of 2009, according to The Long War Journal, a Web site that tracks the number of strikes.

Good for them. Get all those terrorists NOW, and bring all of our boys home.

Under President Obama, the C.I.A. has steadily increased the number of missile attacks against targets in Pakistan’s tribal areas by remotely piloted Predator and Reaper drones. As of May 28, the C.I.A. had carried out 38 strikes this year, compared with 53 for all of 2009, according to The Long War Journal, a Web site that tracks the number of strikes.

Good for them. Get all those terrorists NOW, and bring all of our boys home.

I agree with you on that. I think we should bring all the troops home and place about 10,000 of them on our border to stop the real invasion.

Another one bites the dust. They may keep coming, but the latest one is usually more incompetent than the last due to lack of training and experience.

Confirmed by al-Qa'idah via one of their websites:

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate

Al Qaeda
GC

Statement on the death of Sheikh Mustafa Abu al-Yazid hero Allah's mercy

Praise be to the right of praise, prayer and peace be upon His Prophet and servant, and his family and companions and followers and after:

On the path of the Prophets and Muslim pious, and for the martyrs and the righteous, and the path of heroes of the patient, bleeding into our Islamic nation beloved news of death of the commander of its leaders, experienced, and master of the masters of supporters, and Prince of princes payers, Sheikh distinguished triumphant hero Mustafa Abu Yazid, commander in chief of al Qaeda in Afghanistan Allah's mercy and upgraded in Illiyun and make it Rafik prophets and saints and martyrs and the righteous.

As we move to our Islamic nation in this great news we do not say except what pleases our Lord, which has guided us to His mercy, said the Almighty: (We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, lack of money and lives and fruits, human patient * who, when afflicted with calamity, say: Allah and to Him we shall return Saabiroon from their Lord, and mercy, and those are the rightly guided) [Baqarah / 155-157]

In the procession of family and let Sheikh Farid - Almighty God's mercy - this world to set off in a convoy of martyrs on the road with his wife and three daughters and his granddaughter, men, women and children from its neighbors and loved ones .. And let Sheikh after a trip jihadist long are hard and patience and Msaberp lasted for more than twenty-two years in which he introduced among all of the mujahideen by creating high, and decency majestic, chest expansive and dream large, and patience, beautiful, and the same fair and modesty Jem, and skin of worship, and the power of belief and give it to God, and his constant and persistent efforts of the Meeting of the word Mujahideen, has really been integrated schools jihad even if the poet meant by saying:

If people said the boy, what a great * all means, but boy

And its effects will - God willing - being too generous Madrarp out heroes and raise generations, will not be killed only the most curse on the infidels of his life, and the answer soon and enough!

By Allaah, if it means the same in a statement console the nation in Sheikh Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Hamza al-Muhajir - may Allaah have mercy - when he said: (but of God to the people of Jihad in particular and the Nation of Islam in general that our leaders separated from this world after a good work of the dead in battlefields stop shop non backs, fixed on the right is Mbdelan not altering, and heal the hearts of the enemies of God, and received from that house mortal tastier as which included: Freedom and Dignity Balcony with God and mankind by Almighty, Vlihno devotees, and debased the enemies of God Alambgdon). uh.
We recall that our Islamic nation in general and the mujahideen in the world, especially words of God Almighty: (And slacken not in people if you were suffering, they are suffering similar hardships and hope from Allah what they hope not, and Allah is ever Knower, Wise) [women / 104].

If the mujahideen are involved - with God's help - on their way No hint Rudd not Isdhm R, firm resolve, and the design force, and vim-Semitism, and will not Hristidhm for Asrathm straight desire or fear after Astiguenoa that a tax victory blood being, and the bodies of flying, the choice of lining and the consequence of the righteous , (and with Allah is better and more lasting for those who believe and trust in the Lord) [SC / 36], and will take from the blood of these leaders, Iraqi resistance elements and fuel raging by the fire of war and rage Sairha Vtlthm kufr and its people, drawing on the Lord God, and reliant upon him, trusting Bmeith, cutting verification promise and lowered his victory even after a while he says: (And how many a Prophet fought with him Rbion many, what are languishing as suffered for the sake of God and weakened, Acetkanwa and Allah loves the patient * and the only words that they said: Our Lord forgive us our sins and our extravagance in our affair and make us victorious against people Faith * God gave them a reward in this world and better reward of the Hereafter, and Allah loves the doers of good) [Al-Imran / 146-148]

Vokrm certificate of conclusion, and bestowed the gift of divine great, the good old Samaa, honor crown, remembering good behind her, the pleasure of Allah towards them, and the prophets and the righteous and the righteous fellow people, is on those who received this Mecca full sadness or fear? (Those who were killed in the way of Allah will not mislead their Sihdehm and fit in mind and bring them into the paradise known to them) [Muhammad / 4-6]

Dark Hero of the things the immigrant stalls Mujahid Zahid Abid ... Venm well at night, Sheikh, dignified in paradise - God willing - be meeting with a great win

God is the greatest: Glory be to God, His Prophet and the believers but the hypocrites know not

Al Qaeda
GC
Jumada II 1431 H

Lots of these Islamic types speak and write with a pronounced obsessive compulsive disorder flair.

If they spoke with a bit more precision, they'd say something more like this:

"Here's the bottom line: the great satan knocked off another one of our guys and we are getting the crap kicked out of us."

Since those nasty scumbags are getting such a beat down, it MUST follow that those of us who oppose al qaeda should recognize that the U.S. armed forces are doing a terrific job.

A hearty BRAVO to them and (at the risk of sounding like an Obamaphile tonight), kudos to the President too.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust...

It really sucks being a terrorist nowadays.
The drones are terrorizing the terrorists, they can't stick their heads up without risking a missile striking out of nowhere. Its not just the ones you kill....for every one you kill, a hundred are driven underground afraid to trust anyone, afraid to use the radio, afraid to appear in public

That picture is disgusting.

Glad this guy got knocked off. i get the feeling we're going to keep playing whack-a-mole over there for awhile.

This picture looks like it's from a scene from a SciFi movie of 'live human robots' controlled by evil. This is what 'they' stand for, while millions join this outrage? WTF is wrong with human beings that would tolerate this abuse of life. Their philosophy is warped to a point of insanity, sorry you supporters of this insane belief, that's my opinion. Any religion that controls the people in this manner, robbing them of any individuality and enforcing sadistic laws, should itself be outlawed. IE: their 'NUTZ' :cuckoo:

Looks like AlQaida is starting to feel the heat..

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-number-al-yazid-killed/story?id=10793370

The death of Mustafa Ahmed Muhammad Uthman Abu al-Yazid, al Qaeda's commander in Afghanistan, is one of the most significant blows to al Qaeda under the Obama administration, and brings to an end an era of jihad.

The death of al Yazid, a key figure in the 9-11 attacks who was considered al Qaeda's number three leader, removes one of the organization's best-trained veterans from the field and deprives Osama bin Laden and his deputy, Ayman al Zawahiri, of one of their few remaining close confidants.

Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, also known as Sheikh Sa'id, is believed by U.S. officials to have been killed recently in a CIA drone attack in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Al Qaeda released a statement in recent days that eulogized al Yazid, calling him a martyr and praising his three-decade career fighting in multiple jihads. Residents of Dhatta Khel, Pakistan, tell ABC News that Mustapha al Yazid was killed in a May 21 drone strike along with three other Arab fighters.

Last edited:
TH02-AFGHANISTAN-UN_120459f.jpg

LA Times, quoting FBI, said it was Yazid who transferred funds via Dubai for Mohammad Atta, Marwan al Shehri and Wali al Shehri — three of the 9/11 hijackers who flew an aircraft into the World Trade Centre twin towers and the Pentagon.

The Hindu : News / International : Al-Qaeda No.3 Yazid killed

Obama is working to see this through and yet, you have that crazy white wing calling Obama a Muslim and a terrorist. Obama went to the Abraham Lincoln National Memorial Cemetery for Memorial Day, yet that wasn't "good enough".

If Bush had this much success, Obama wouldn't be in the White House.

So go ahead Confederate Republicans. Run on a record of "hate Obama" and see where that gets you.

As al Qaeda bodies pile up, so do epithets against Obama from the white wing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see the rabid lefties crediting Obama. Seriously, he's the guy at the desk, he signed a piece of paper.

Congrats to those who actually had a legit hand in making this happen.... not some bureaucrat who will undoubtedly try and take credit.... I know how hard my military brothers and sisters work to accomplish the missions they are given...

Hopefully the terrorist scumbags will be a bit mad, making them sloppy, and allowing our diligent warriors to pick off even more of them

Nice to see the rabid lefties crediting Obama. Seriously, he's the guy at the desk, he signed a piece of paper.

Policy of increasing drone attacks in the region was Obama's.....

If you choose not to credit him....I kind of expect it

But its a great win for the good guys and another crushing defeat for AlQaida

Last edited:

But its a grat win for the good guys and another crushing defeat for AlQaida

You mean "another crushing defeat for al Qaeda and the Republicans".

"I hope he fails" isn't a metaphor, they mean it. The entire sentence is, "I hope he fails at everything".

"I hope he fails" isn't a metaphor, they mean it. The entire sentence is, "I hope he fails at everything".

I really don't know what you mean by that, other than just your trolling nature.
I think everyone is glad the #3 person is dead....regardless of your politics, dean.

I really don't know what you mean by that, other than just your trolling nature.
I think everyone is glad the #3 person is dead....regardless of your politics, dean.

Yes everyone is glad...as long as the current administration receives no credit for the success

Forum List

Back