Top Advisor Armstrong Wiliams Seems To Confirm Dr. Ben Carson Quitting After Super Tuesday!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Poitical Insider ^ | 2.24.16 | Bill Cunningham
In a shocking move, Armstrong Williams, who is Dr. Ben Carson’s closest political advisor, dropped hints exclusively with Breitbart News that Carson will drop out immediately after the Super Tuesday Primary. The stunning revelation came during an interview with host Stephen Bannon, after Williams attacked the rest of the GOP field for “dirty tricks” and using “scorched earth tactics” against an honorable man. This is a political earthquake, as the GOP establishment tries to figure out how to defeat conservative businessman Donald J. Trump: “While we’re heading to Super Tuesday next week, I think as I’ve said in an op-ed...

That is disappointing. I think he is an honorable man, but understand his chance of winning is extremely low.

That is disappointing. I think he is an honorable man, but understand his chance of winning is extremely low.

Kind of hard going with Ben once he said he tried to stab his mother, the pyramids were used to store grain, and that there was NO ROOM for dinosaurs on the Ark!
Wha??? He said there was no room for the dinosaurs on the Ark???? Are you serious?

• Banned

Kind of hard going with Ben once he said he tried to stab his mother, the pyramids were used to store grain, and that there was NO ROOM for dinosaurs on the Ark!
Wha??? He said there was no room for the dinosaurs on the Ark???? Are you serious?
Ben Carson explains other phenomena using his pyramid ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../ben-carson-explai...
The Washington Post
Nov 5, 2015 - Ben Carson's gift for saying things that are Right-Sounding But ... My personal theory is that there was no room for these dinosaurs on the Ark.

If someone would wake him up, he would probably drop out now.

Ben Carson explains other phenomena using his pyramid ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../ben-carson-explai...
The Washington Post
Nov 5, 2015 - Ben Carson's gift for saying things that are Right-Sounding But ... My personal theory is that there was no room for these dinosaurs on the Ark.
I hadn't heard that! That has to be the funniest remark from the entire race. Thank you for making me laugh. (That sounded like something my daughter-in-law would say.) She once said that TV brought the destruction of the Romans!

There was room for them but they caused too much trouble so Noah said they couldn't come along.

Forum List

Back