20% of Trump Supporters "disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves"

Yet A LOT more than 20% of Obama's depraved, oikophobic, anti-social supporters get off in a sexual-sadism manner when their muslim heroes kill their oh-so-hated fellow westerners.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ctucuikdsj/econToplines.pdf

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

Question 49

5% of people strongly disapprove of freeing the slaves.

8% slightly disapprove.

Isn't that just a little scary?
5+8=13, not 20. There probably is 13 percent of each population that is very racist.

That's because it's 20% of TRUMP SUPPORTERS, but 5% of the overall population.

Ok, I read it, where does it say anything about Trump Supporters? That was a question for ALL respondents.

Congrats...you were fooled again by a bullshit liberal propaganda site.

Good job.

And further...the preceding question is do you think executive orders are unconstitutional?

The question being referenced is do you agree with the executive order that freed the slaves?

Well shit fire man, is the guy that just answered that they believe executive orders are unconstitutional going to then say that they approve of a specific executive order?

Stupid poll.png

Have you had enough, or are you now convinced you've been bamboozled and manipulated?

So, that's your excuse for ignorance then?

:lol: Ironic post is ironic. :lol:
SO "TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" O Yeah,you have a snowball in Hells chance of that......so by your avie,you admit that America is NOT Great then?????? That's Ironic......steve

Sleep it off, get back to me when you've sobered up enough to stay on topic. Thanks in advance...not steve.
I was only replying to your Avie..........Missourian.........Me, I am a moderate Drinker like yourself LOL..steve

And further...the preceding question is do you think executive orders are unconstitutional?

The question being referenced is do you agree with the executive order that freed the slaves?

Well shit fire man, is the guy that just answered that they believe executive orders are unconstitutional going to then say that they approve of a specific executive order?

View attachment 64682

Have you had enough, or are you now convinced you've been bamboozled and manipulated?
17% not sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that sure is America for you,st

Forum List

Back