Top 40 worst places to visit looks like a list of mostly Liberal run cities

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?

Should we be surprised, most are ill run high crime mostly leftist leaning cities?
Yeah, "Lets vacation in Mississippi" said no one....ever.

Yeah, "Lets vacation in Mississippi" said no one....ever.
However, Hattiesburg is supposed to be filled with nice people and a good place to live.
Never been there though.
I'd rather visit a place full of out houses then a place so pretentious that the poor defecate on their sidewalks, including Pelosis own driveway.
4ju1fb.jpg

Last edited:
However, Hattiesburg is supposed to be filled with nice people and a good place to live.
Never been there though.
I'd rather visit a place full of out houses then a place so pretentious that the poor defecate on their sidewalks, including Pelosis own driveway.
View attachment 529685
The big difference is that when there is a foul odor in SF, they say something is wrong. When there is a foul odor in a red state, they simply say, "Well, it must be Tuesday."

Mostly tourist traps on the list, but yes, the cities listed are all pretty bad, though there are some good neighborhoods in Chicago, on the north side, and near NYC, like Mameroneck, where some long time family friends have lived forever. A few nice places left in Brooklyn even. It's the people in the neighborhood that maek it safe or unsafe, which is why so many barrios and Hoods are shitholes and murder factories.

What Democrats have done to the big cities is exactly what they want for all America, to turn it all into one giant shit hole. That’s why they continue their failed policy of open borders and importing millions of brown skinned trash from third world shit holes.

One of the dumbest lists of worst cities to visit, I have ever seen.
No real reasons why you shouldn’t visit and many references to how many people actually visit there.
Why?
Because there are things to see, a lot to do, great food, great culture, major sports, entertainment

You shouldn’t visit NYC, Boston, Chicago, Vegas, Orlando, Miami?

You have to be kidding me
What does this guy actually like in a city?

Last edited:
That’s because there are some places that exist that have less-than-stellar conditions for visiting, such as poverty, high crime rates, and unemployment

Does this idiot know what “visit” means?
It means you are not going to live there just enjoy what they have to offer….you know….have fun

One of the dumbest lists of worst cities to visit, I have ever seen.
No real reasons why you shouldn’t visit and many references to how many people actually visit there.
Why?
Because there are things to see, a lot to do, great food, great culture, major sports, entertainment

You shouldn’t visit NYC, Boston, Chicago, Vegas, Orlando, Miami?

You have to be kidding me
What does this guy actually like in a city?
This has to be the most stupid list I have ever read.

The big difference is that when there is a foul odor in SF, they say something is wrong. When there is a foul odor in a red state, they simply say, "Well, it must be Tuesday."
No the woodmill paper plant, but In Philly we lived with the scrapple factory smell just as bad if not worse.
Make fun, but without the mills and the Mill workers you wouldn't have paper for Biden's emails. *LOL*

I have visited all the major US cities…….Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Vegas,LA, SD, SF, Seattle…..Some are better than others but all were fun to visit

Great sites to see, museums, parks, restaurants, theaters. All have their regional flavor

Are there run down areas and crime? Of course.
But if you stick to the downtown area and don’t try to buy drugs at 2AM you will be safe.
Are there crowds? Of course, that is why they are cities. If crowds bother you, you can usually visit off season when there are fewer visitors and easier parking.

I have also been to most Red States and all their cites have to offer is a Walmart and a 24 hr Denny’s.

Last edited:
I have visited all the major US cities…….Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Chicago, Denver, Phoenix, Vegas,LA, SD, SF, Seattle…..Some are better than others but all were fun to visit

Great sites to see, museums, parks, restaurants, theaters. All have their regional flavor

But if you stick to the downtown ares and don’t try to buy drugs at 2AM you will be safe.
Are there crowds? Of course, that is why they are cities. If crowds bother you, you can usually visit off season when there are fewer visitors and easier parking.

I have also been to most Red States and all their cites have to offer is a Walmart and a 24 hr Denny’s.

You people run all of the most violent cities, too. Because you want it that way.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

You people run all of the most violent cities, too. Because you want it that way.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
Cities elect Democrats because Democrats care about people and provide public services.
All Republicans do is cut taxes on wealthy residents and build prisons.

I have visited Republican run cities. No city planning, no parks, no public services, no culture…….Dull

Chain restaurants and a couple of movie theaters. Nothing to do after 7PM

Cities elect Democrats because Democrats care about people and provide public services.
All Republicans do is cut taxes on wealthy residents and build prisons.

I have visited Republican run cities. No city planning, no parks, no public services, no culture…….Dull

Chain restaurants and a couple of movie theaters. Nothing to do after 7PM
Democrats care about people?
Then why are Dem run cities the top crime rates, allow to be top looted is that caring about it's business owners? Top in homeless issues, top in human trafficking, top in drug issues, top in murder rates, and always have the most corrupt politicians bleeding the city dry?
On topic: tent cities are not an attraction to visitors.

But if you stick to the downtown ares and don’t try to buy drugs at 2AM you will be safe.

I can see your propaganda tourism spin ads now:
Camping in California
download-22.jpg

Packing for a picnic in St. Louis
download-23.jpg

Enjoy a nice Block party in Seattle
images-9.jpg

Roast some marshmallows at a Portland bonfire
images-10.jpg

Go metal detecting in Chicago
download-28.jpg

Or make it a family trip to Visit your grandparents in NY
download-29.jpg

Democrats care about people?
Then why are Dem run cities the top crime rates, allow to be top looted is that caring about it's business owners? Top in homeless issues, top in human trafficking, top in drug issues, top in murder rates, and always have the most corrupt politicians bleeding the city dry?
On topic: tent cities are not an attraction to visitors.
Democratic led cities provide public services, mass transportation, parks, playgrounds, health clinics

Republicans look away and say…..not my problem

I have visited Republican led cities.

Go to the Hotel Desk and ask for a good place to eat and they will tell you…….
You like Eye-Talian? We got us an Olive Garden
You want a good Steak? We got an Outback over by the Interstate
You like Pizza? We got a Pizza Hut AND a Little Caesar’s

Forum List

Back