Top 3 Myths About the Great Depression and the New Deal

I negged you for being a liar and a lazy ass in denial...I can also neg you for being a sniveling pussy, if that'll help.

You just described yourself, oddstone.

Give me the post number, son, or you are obviously wrong.

I'm not doing the work to dig up a post you've already seen and are denying exists.

Anybody tuning into this thread and who is interested in the truth can already see what a sleazy, low life, lying little sleaze you are.

My work here is done.

I'm not doing the work to dig up a post you've already seen and are denying exists.

Anybody tuning into this thread and who is interested in the truth can already see what a sleazy, low life, lying little sleaze you are.

My work here is done.

He knows the post number

My work here is done.

I have not seen it, I am not going to go looking for what you have probably re-edited some many pages ago.

So.

Repost the #, and I will go look.

You are fail until I do, oddloon.

By the by, OddWun, looking forward to your comments on "OMG I'm in Shock. Palin said some REALLY INTELLIGENT and Insightful Stuff!" IndependntLogic

Forum List

Back