Top 10 cities residents are fleeing are ALL blue s-holes

I wouldn't recommend any metros if you want to live in a clean, safe place. Big cities are mostly shitholes, primarily because they're uniformly run by leftists who love crime, filth, violence, and homelessness.
Are you including suburbs in that?

I really liked Toronto whenever I went there. I'd love San Antonio if it wasn't even more hot than here.
Both are well planned cities by Liberals willing to invest in quality of life and civic planning

That is why Republican cities are such boring shitholes

Both are well planned cities by Liberals willing to invest in quality of life and civic planning

That is why Republican cities are such boring shitholes
San Antonio was not planned... It is however the one of the oldest in the continental US (1718). Its got some serious Mexican and TexMex restaurants. If you are ever there you need to tour the five missions. Its a trip.

Any of the towns in Texas Hill Country, where I live, are great places to live. Are you looking to move?
Like where? The DIL's parents live over in Ink's Lake and my parents are (buried) there.

-Yes when retire. One option is staying within driving distance of them so the kids can easily visit both.

Like where? The DIL's parents live over in Ink's Lake and my parents are (buried) there.

-Yes when retire. One option is staying within driving distance of them so the kids can easily visit both.

Sorry, I have a psycho stalker on this board, so I can't get any more specific. PM if you want details.

Red cities in blue states. Why won't you say which ones? We ALL know you live in a red city, because you're too scared to live in a place that's run by people like you.
Sorry Skippy, but I am not telling you where I live
Your posts are too damned creepy

Forum List

Back