Top 1 percent of Americans possess more wealth than the entire bottom 90 percent

So what? The more the wealth is concentrated at the top, the more jobs those few will create, so we can all have good paying jobs.

liberals believe in trickle-up economics. You give the poor tax breaks and welfare and they will invent new products and create new industries that trickle up to the rich. Its an obvious solution isn't it?

Last edited:
Top 1 percent of Americans possess more wealth than the entire bottom 90 percen

Sounds rather money grubbing, greed mongering, bottom fishing, low lifes to me, heh?

Sounds rather money grubbing, greed mongering, bottom fishing, low lifes to me, heh?

dear you clean forgot to say what sounds rather money grubbing!!

dear you clean forgot to say what sounds rather money grubbing!!

Let's see...where can one start? Should we start with energy gouging? Food price gouging? Unwwilling to pay a fair share of taxes considering that the 1% is stealing a majority of the common resources? Should we start with the manipulation and buying off of our common government to the point that it has become a sham and freedom/justice for all is but a mere fantasy?

Let's see...where can one start? Should we start with energy gouging? Food price gouging?

why be so afraid to say what makes you think there is energy and food gouging?? See why we say liberals are slow??

We''l start with energy gouging. Theoretically the market works on supply and demand. Yes? Currently enery supplies are at record levels and demand is waning. Yet the hedge funds and speculators are still driving the prices up. Now might that be a definition of gouging?

We''l start with energy gouging. Theoretically the market works on supply and demand. Yes? Currently enery supplies are at record levels and demand is waning. Yet the hedge funds and speculators are still driving the prices up. Now might that be a definition of gouging?

dear, if they are driving them up, then when they sell( the only way to make money) the prices will come crashing down.
Now you know your ABC's

Forum List

Back