Too Much Talk About Russia

You bunch of wanting free handouts from the government cost my good insurance to go away

BULLSHIT. Don't believe you for a second. You're a liar just like all the other fake Obamacare victims. The only thing you are a victim of is your poor work ethic and lack of personal responsibility.
I really don't care what lies you tell yourself you should feel guilty for taking handouts.

There are a lot of Russians here, I'm guessing.

Just think of how fucking shitty you have to be that you need to enlist Russian help to win an election you cannot win on the merits of your ideas.

That's what Conservatism is now...a piece of shit dressed as a babushka.

No, it should be concluded; I don't know what it's going to tell us that we don't already know about Russia. Some pols have been saying Russia needs to be "punished" before we move on. Well, we already slapped more sanctions on them and we're not going to nuke them, so what, short of beefing up our cyber security, can be done? I agree, though, that I am pretty sick of hearing about it. This weekend though they were actually talking about Trump trying to interfere with the Russia investigation, not the investigation itself so much.
What "can be done"about WHAT ? Please name one thing that you know that Russia has done against America over the past 15 years.

Russia stands to be a good ally of ours against both ISIS and North Korea. as long as we don't fall prey to Democrat scam hysteria.
They aggressively inserted themselves into the Presidential campaign and "chose sides," they hacked into the DNC's computer and gave it to Wikileaks, they hired a bunch of kids in East who-knows-where Europe to write fake news about the Dems and Hillary in particular.
THAT's what they did, for starters. They can stay home next time. That okay with you?
Funny. Hillary probably pushed the send button herself and sent out all that information.

I really don't care what lies you tell yourself you should feel guilty for taking handouts.

Handouts? Let's talk handouts because I'm glad you brought it up. All but about 3 red states are TAKER states that TAKE more than they contribute to the Treasury. Red States are welfare states that use welfare to pay for tax cuts. Without welfare and "handouts", red states couldn't keep their tax rates artificially low (the only thing apparently that is attractive about living in flyover country), which would mean all those folks would ditch them and move to the MAKER states that contribute more than they take from the Treasury.

There isn't one single Conservative policy that doesn't ultimately rely on welfare. Not one.

No, it should be concluded; I don't know what it's going to tell us that we don't already know about Russia. Some pols have been saying Russia needs to be "punished" before we move on. Well, we already slapped more sanctions on them and we're not going to nuke them, so what, short of beefing up our cyber security, can be done? I agree, though, that I am pretty sick of hearing about it. This weekend though they were actually talking about Trump trying to interfere with the Russia investigation, not the investigation itself so much.
What "can be done"about WHAT ? Please name one thing that you know that Russia has done against America over the past 15 years.

Russia stands to be a good ally of ours against both ISIS and North Korea. as long as we don't fall prey to Democrat scam hysteria.
They aggressively inserted themselves into the Presidential campaign and "chose sides," they hacked into the DNC's computer and gave it to Wikileaks, they hired a bunch of kids in East who-knows-where Europe to write fake news about the Dems and Hillary in particular.
THAT's what they did, for starters. They can stay home next time. That okay with you?
Funny. Hillary probably pushed the send button herself and sent out all that information.
While she was drunk as a skunk or having a seizure, right?
You are deluded. It's sad.

No, that was done by your friends in Russia.

What's SAD is that right-wingers were so desperate, they turned to Russia for help to win an election they couldn't win on the merits of their ideas.

You bunch of wanting free handouts from the government cost my good insurance to go away . Not everyone can get on the subsidies I paid my premiums for insurance that paid when I needed it. Now I have to pay the full bill until my outrageous deductible is met thanks Obama.

So clearly, what we have here is an instance of either someone so illiterate, they cannot type clearly...or (and more likely) an instance of a Russian using a Google translator to translate from their disgusting, awful-sounding language of grunts and barnyard noises, to English. Which is why posts from those on the right pretending to be Americans get less and less articulate the deeper into conversation you get. It's almost like they have a script that they reach the end of, and are just trying desperately to filter their shitty language through a Google translator into English.

No one is fooled by this.

Not everyone can get on the subsidies I paid my premiums for insurance that paid when I needed it. Now I have to pay the full bill until my outrageous deductible is met thanks Obama.

LOL! You know, dude, I think you need to find a new translating software. The Russian-to-English Google translator isn't doing you any favors.

And you don't pay premiums for insurance when you need it. You pay premiums for insurance year-round. You don't get to decide when you feel like paying premiums.

Of course, a real American would know this. You're just a Russian troll pretending to be American.

You bunch of wanting free handouts from the government cost my good insurance to go away . Not everyone can get on the subsidies I paid my premiums for insurance that paid when I needed it. Now I have to pay the full bill until my outrageous deductible is met thanks Obama.

So clearly, what we have here is an instance of either someone so illiterate, they cannot type clearly...or (and more likely) an instance of a Russian using a Google translator to translate from their disgusting, awful-sounding language of grunts and barnyard noises, to English. Which is why posts from those on the right pretending to be Americans get less and less articulate the deeper into conversation you get. It's almost like they have a script that they reach the end of, and are just trying desperately to filter their shitty language through a Google translator into English.

You gotta meet G5000. I'd love to see you team up and kick some ass.

While she was drunk as a skunk or having a seizure, right?
You are deluded. It's sad.
Yes drunk and down and out cause she was losing to Trump.

I bet you two even live in public housing.

I bet you two even live in public housing.
Oh, Froggy, you're so goofy. LOL

Tell President Trump to encourage the investigation, to fund the investigations appropriately, to stop firing the people involved in the investigations, stop trying to interfere with the investigation, stop tweeting about the investigation and to keep his mouth SHUT and sit on the sidelines, and this investigation will be over sooner than later..... but if he keeps making it the center of focus, then it will continue to be a big issue....and lead to more and more investigations based off of his careless tweets....

Tweeting Obama wire tapped me claim, Rice leaked unmasked/leaked Trumpers claim, Nunes involvement, Comey firing, then tweeting a threat to Comey about their conversation being recorded/wire tapped so to say....

This is sending the media in to a Frenzy ALL BECAUSE OF HIM....

he needs to stay out of this.....things would go much smoother with less drama and would be over sooner.

Last edited:
Tell President Trump to encourage the investigation, to fund the investigations appropriately, to stop firing the people involved in the investigations, stop trying to interfere with the investigation, stop tweting about the investigation and to keep his mouth SHUT and sit on the sidelines, and this investigation will be over sooner than later..... but if he keeps making it the center of focus, then it will continue to be a big issue....and lead to more and more investigations based off of his careless tweets....

Obama wire tapped me claim, Rice leaked unmasked/leaked Trumpers claim, Nunes involvement, Comey firing, then tweeting a threat to Comey about their conversation being recorded/wire tapped so to say....

This is sending the media in to a Frenzy ALL BECAUSE OF HIM....

he needs to stay out of this.....things would go much smoother with less drama and would be over sooner.
You want a job in D.C.? I know the perfect guy who needs you....

And the haters shrieking, rioting, and vowing to oppose everything Trump does are playing right into his hands. Way to go, snowflakes.

So it was Trump's plan for everyone to hate him? He's got the lowest approval rating of any President ever at this point in his term. So how is everyone hating him playing into his hands, and what is his ultimate goal, then?
Perhaps you missed it, perhaps you willfully ignored it, doesn't matter. I wasn't talking about Trump, but that was obvious.

Perhaps you missed it, perhaps you willfully ignored it, doesn't matter. I wasn't talking about Trump, but that was obvious.

You were talking about Trump...come on, dude...this is getting silly now.

YOUR OWN WORDS: "And the haters shrieking, rioting, and vowing to oppose everything Drumpf does are playing right into his hands. "

1. Mexico - What issue? Mexico is an issue? How so?

2. ISIS - Wasn't Trump supposed to get rid of them in 30 days? What gives? Did he forget about them? Thought he had a plan. Was that just bullshit?

3. Muslim Brotherhood front groups - ???? Don't know what the fuck you're referring to there, crazy person.

4. Affirmative Action - wasn't aware this was an issue. How so? You didn't get hired because of affirmative action, you didn't get hired because you suck.

5. Immigration - Let's talk immigration! Let's talk how the visas Trump uses to import workers to work at his domestic resorts are the same visas that make up the overwhelming majority of illegal, undocumented workers who overstayed those visas...you know, the ones Trump uses for his resorts? Yeah, you know.

6. Abortion - How is this an issue?

7. Race Relations - Take off the white hood and have the courage to face people down without a mask. Seems to me you think there's a race relations issue now that the economy is treating fat, ugly, stupid white people the same way it's been treating minorities for decades.

8. Jobs - We are at full employment and have been since Obama's last month. The only job Conservatives can discuss with confidence is the one they go on their knees to perform.

9. The VA and Military - $600B military budget couldn't even stop a handful of Russian trolls paid in rubles and hooker pee to undermine our democracy. And BTW - the VA system wouldn't be overloaded had some stupid fucking assholes not decided to invade and occupy two middle eastern nations that had nothing to do with 9/11.

10. Right To Bear Arms -

family-guy-right-to-bear-arms-jpeg.243547

11. Illegal voting by illegal aliens - of which no proof exists, allegations are false, and the only voter fraud that happened in 2016 was done by Conservatives and Trump voters. That's typical of your kind; project what you do onto others. Go fuck yourself.
You have so many things that you are "UNAWARE" of, that you don't belong in a forum like this., and you're not worth spending time on. Period. You're also a profane jerk.

You were talking about Trump...come on, dude...this is getting silly now.

YOUR OWN WORDS: "And the haters shrieking, rioting, and vowing to oppose everything Drumpf does are playing right into his hands. "
Now I know for sure you're not paying attention, because:

1. I said Trump, you said something completely different that doesn't apply.
2. "His hands" clearly does not mean Trump's. In the context it can only mean Putin's. But hey, keep the faith, you might need it.

Forum List

Back