Too Many Dead Terrorists so says former President Bush's speechwriter

His point, despite your mindless knee-jerk reaction, is a fair one.

Do we want lots and lots of the Islamonazis dead? You bet!

But don't we ALSO want to capture SOME of them alive so that we can extract crucially needed information from them?

Well, yeah, we WOULD if only we'd stop giving them Miranda warnings ....

Let's face facts. The child-king is too ignorant to be running this Government.
And here I was told we are at WAR! Don't tell us that Conservatives know how to fight and Liberals don't. The Iraqi surge didn't happen until the political pressure of the 2006 mid terms made it necessary. That's when the moron Rumsfeld was fired.

We are at war. The one we fought against the illicit regime of Saddam Hussein ended promptly in victory. There WAS an ugly aftermath to that war, however. The insurgency was not prepared-for properly and that is (imho) a legitimate criticism of the Bush Administration. But, even so, the long mop-up there is really PART OF the other ongoing war -- meaning the bigger war against the terrorists.

The aftermath of the victory in Iraq happened immediately, not in 2006, by the way and the mid-terms had nothing to do with it.

But your incoherent post still doesn't address the point. While killing the enemy is a generally terrific objective when fighting scum like the Islamo-Jihadist-pigfuckers, it is not the sole goal of fighting those bastards. It is STILL a perfectly valid suggestion that we SHOULD be taking some of them alive to interrogate for crucial information.

His point, despite your mindless knee-jerk reaction, is a fair one.

Do we want lots and lots of the Islamonazis dead? You bet!

But don't we ALSO want to capture SOME of them alive so that we can extract crucially needed information from them?

Well, yeah, we WOULD if only we'd stop giving them Miranda warnings ....

Let's face facts. The child-king is too ignorant to be running this Government.
And here I was told we are at WAR! Don't tell us that Conservatives know how to fight and Liberals don't. The Iraqi surge didn't happen until the political pressure of the 2006 mid terms made it necessary. That's when the moron Rumsfeld was fired.

We are at war. The one we fought against the illicit regime of Saddam Hussein ended promptly in victory. There WAS an ugly aftermath to that war, however. The insurgency was not prepared-for properly and that is (imho) a legitimate criticism of the Bush Administration. But, even so, the long mop-up there is really PART OF the other ongoing war -- meaning the bigger war against the terrorists.

The aftermath of the victory in Iraq happened immediately, not in 2006, by the way and the mid-terms had nothing to do with it.

But your incoherent post still doesn't address the point. While killing the enemy is a generally terrific objective when fighting scum like the Islamo-Jihadist-pigfuckers, it is not the sole goal of fighting those bastards. It is STILL a perfectly valid suggestion that we SHOULD be taking some of them alive to interrogate for crucial information.
November 2006. The Bush adventure into Iraq has been foundering since the bombing of the UN compound in Baghdad in the spring of 2003. The political writing was clearly on the wall as the Republicans lost majorities in the Senate and House. Bush announced Rumsfeld's departure and the implementation of his "Surge" strategy.

It was politics all the time.

And not all intelligence gleaned from the battlefield is actionable intelligence. We are making progress KILLING the terrorists. Capturing some may help, but defeating them by killing them serves its purpose. Besides, the Bush/Cheney model of capturing everyone in sight and holding them in Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo has certainly helped Al Qaeda's recruiting efforts. How's that working out to defeat the enemy?

November 2006. The Bush adventure into Iraq has been foundering since * * *

Thanks for sharing your baseless mere opinion.

And not all intelligence gleaned from the battlefield is actionable intelligence. * * * *

I never said it was. But some of it might very well be, and if you kill the potential source of information rather than interrogate his filthy Islamo-pigfucker ass, you won't know which type of information he might have. And if you capture him alive but give him Miranda rights, telling him explicitly that he has a "right" to remain silent, then he is effectively as good as dead to you in terms of getting information out of him.

The child king ought to be doing some other job for which he is marginally qualified. Maybe voting "present" in a legislative body?

And not all intelligence gleaned from the battlefield is actionable intelligence. * * * *

I never said it was. But some of it might very well be, and if you kill the potential source of information rather than interrogate his filthy Islamo-pigfucker ass, you won't know which type of information he might have. And if you capture him alive but give him Miranda rights, telling him explicitly that he has a "right" to remain silent, then he is effectively as good as dead to you in terms of getting information out of him.

The child king ought to be doing some other job for which he is marginally qualified. Maybe voting "present" in a legislative body?
Way to go ostrich! Mere opinion? You are sitting in front of a computer right now! Why don't you find evidence to refute my position?

Way to go ostrich! Mere opinion? You are sitting in front of a computer right now! Why don't you find evidence to refute my position?

Why should I do research to attempt to establish YOUR sub-moronic pointless of view, you flailing idiot?

If you have a "position," then you can harbor such "feelings" all you want. Have a great time.

But if you wish to offer your mere opinion, then don't expect anybody else to buy your delusions.

If you want to try to persuade anyone, then you will need more than your fantasies. You will need facts. That seems beyond your skill set, so best of luck learning all about it.

Why should I do research to attempt to establish YOUR sub-moronic pointless of view, you flailing idiot?

If you have a "position," then you can harbor such "feelings" all you want. Have a great time.

But if you wish to offer your mere opinion, then don't expect anybody else to buy your delusions.

If you want to try to persuade anyone, then you will need more than your fantasies. You will need facts. That seems beyond your skill set, so best of luck learning all about it.
Here's some sub-moronic research performed by a flailing idiot. Please review it carefully lest there may be evidence you find politically objectionable and therefore unspinnable.

Think Progress A TIMELINE OF THE IRAQ WAR

Perhaps after reviewing actual history rather than some talking points a Conservative pundit has hammered through your skull, you may come to a different conclusion.

I saw that intererview.

Theissen was worried that Barry and his posse are just killing the terrorists and really don't want to capture them to get info. Apparantly Bush and his posse were very good at both.

The info would be nice. But having these dirtbags dead works also. Toss up.

How many terrorists did Bush capture in the tribal areas of Pakistan? He pulled his forces into Iraq remember?

This is the area where Bin Laden is hiding......drones are our best bet

Yes. But Special Forces operated in Pakistan at that time and still do.

Forum List

Back