Too late, white people

This post is not about gloating, just about simple reality.

America is no longer white. It will never again be white. My guess is that white people are down to 60% total, and among children less than 50%. Not to mention that you are being pushed out of most major cities. There are now whole cities and neighborhoods which are completely black, jewish, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, indian, muslim, or whatever combination thereof.

When you elected Trump you considered it your last chance, but you blew it, it's too late and your last chance was decades ago. Even if you want to stop immigration now, there are so many anchor babies and non white voters, they will resist you in the future. And not only that, but you are split down the middle, and half of white people actually fully support their own displacement!

I'm not kidding. There are white people in America who consider it a point of pride that they are surrounded by diversity and they are some of the only white people. They then get to consider themselves special and unique.

I suspect before this is all said and done, true white Americans will number less than 25% of the country that their ancestors founded. But all things change in time, unless you make it a point to resist change. But you white people never did that, you were too concerned with money and power to notice that you were losing your own country.

It is never too late.

America is no longer white. It will never again be white. My guess is that white people are down to 60% total, and among children less than 50%. Not to mention that you are being pushed out of most major cities. There are now whole cities and neighborhoods which are completely black, jewish, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, indian, muslim, or whatever combination thereof.

When you elected Trump you considered it your last chance, but you blew it, it's too late and your last chance was decades ago. Even if you want to stop immigration now, there are so many anchor babies and non white voters, they will resist you in the future. And not only that, but you are split down the middle, and half of white people actually fully support their own displacement!

I'm not kidding. There are white people in America who consider it a point of pride that they are surrounded by diversity and they are some of the only white people. They then get to consider themselves special and unique.

I suspect before this is all said and done, true white Americans will number less than 25% of the country that their ancestors founded. But all things change in time, unless you make it a point to resist change. But you white people never did that, you were too concerned with money and power to notice that you were losing your own country.

Obama's dream was left unfufilled. We are still white. As long as "you blacks" keep killing each other, we'll still be going to work every day and vacationing with our children, and eating white bread...

Why do so manu of you ignorant posters here think in terms of America being a country made up of only "black and white" citizens?

The OP did not imply that the white population was being displaced solely by the black population.

^ hard of reading, are you?
And I quote from page 1:
Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks,12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent

Looks like blacks are the ones losing ground to Hispanics.

That being said, WTF does this have to do with your stating that "as long as blacks are killing each other, whites will continue going to work and going on vacation"?

Are you so illiterate that you don't understand your own words?

I think your little rant is quite delusional on numerous levels. First of all, you speak as if you are living your life as some kind of contest where people who look like you must accomplish some kind of "victory" over people who don't look like you. How you envision such a victory to be, I have no idea. What you are espousing is pure unadulterated racism, plain and simple. Racism is a byproduct of ignorance, therefore, you are ignorant. Everything about your argument is from a viewpoint of ignorance.

Up until about 70 years ago, most people believed "race" was a distinguishing variation between human beings. Aside from the obvious visual differences in color and features, it was also believed there was a difference in aptitude and capacity. What modern science discovered is that is not the case. While there may be differences rooted in culture there is really no significant genetic difference. We're all human beings with the same capacity and capability.

The next false assumption you make is that the Trump voters are white supremacists. This is actually laughable because it presumes that millions upon millions of voters across Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania, who voted for a black man in 2012, suddenly decided they were white supremacists in 2016. And I would argue, IF there were this prevalent racist mindset across America, surely it would have turned out in droves to defeat the black man in 2012 and 2008. So it's kind of crazy to think they waited until a white man was running against a white woman to go out and vote.

I will conclude by saying that what I think is on the way out is YOUR way of thinking. I believe, as time goes on, younger generations are going to be less and less concerned with skin pigmentation. They are forming friendships and relationships on things other than race. It's just not an important factor to them like it might have been for their grandparents or great-grandparents. The people who are clinging to this archaic way of thinking are those who have some kind of vested interest in pushing an agenda. The Trump presidency signaled an end to the "identity politics" strategy. It's just not working on the younger generations like it did in the past and it will continue to vanish.

Obama's dream was left unfufilled. We are still white. As long as "you blacks" keep killing each other, we'll still be going to work every day and vacationing with our children, and eating white bread...

Why do so manu of you ignorant posters here think in terms of America being a country made up of only "black and white" citizens?

The OP did not imply that the white population was being displaced solely by the black population.

Because the 2 largest races that are Americans are whites and blacks, maybe?

Because the 2 largest races that are Americans are whites and blacks, maybe?

56.6 million
. The Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2015, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or racial minority. Hispanics constituted 17.6 percent of the nation's total population.

And I quote from page 1:
Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks,12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent

That being said, WTF does this have to do with your stating that "as long as blacks are killing each other, whites will continue going to work and going on vacation"?

Have you missed the black on black violence? Murder and abortion have moved you to 3rd. Place.

And I quote from page 1:

Have you missed the black on black violence? Murder and abortion have moved you to 3rd. Place.

Did you miss the fact that this country is not made up of just black and white people? Or are you so myopic and uneducated that you fail to understand that?

OP is sadly correct on many fronts. Several issues confront the multicult agenda. Regardless of how much race mixing and sodomy the multicult peddles , it's a dismal fail. Much like the mystery meat x-prez , obongo , the zio initiative of white genocide can never be completed to fruition. Whites are too clever ; and simply put , non whites will do just about anything for a White Woman.

Enclaves develop. Not all Whites are wiggers or cuckholds. Red State America thrives and White Lives are a success. Self segregation saves civilization. While blue state amerika becomes a second world economy ; we enjoy a White life in a White town and thrive from White Man's ingenuity. Clearly , time to serve divorce papers on the non white. Make the colored self policing and responsible for their social services. Leave the cities and their sodom / gemorah babalonian , ways to race mixed UN control.

And I quote from page 1:

Did you miss the fact that this country is not made up of just black and white people? Or are you so myopic and uneducated that you fail to understand that?

White /NonWhite works for me. About 50/50 is the current demographic. A ggod time to Balkanize. Home rule for non whites.

Well I voted for Trump because I think he will do positive for the economy, which will in affect help all Americans. I didn't vote Democrat because I think it's their constant obsession with painting America as a racist place to live which is in effect, making people hate each other and become much more so of what they fear. I live in the Bay Area California and its very much multicultural, for the most part it feels pretty good to me, I like it. I grew up in a mixed racial background and is what I'm used too, but thank you for Telling me why I voted for trump. I sure didn't know that it was because I wanted America to be all white!
And please explain why the asians and blacks voted for trump? probably a lot of it had to do with stopping illegal immigration and the practices of sanctuary cities, which I'd also agree with.

Well I voted for Trump because I think he will do positive for the economy, which will in affect help all Americans. I didn't vote Democrat because I think it's their constant obsession with painting America as a racist place to live which is in effect, making people hate each other and become much more so of what they fear. I live in the Bay Area California and its very much multicultural, for the most part it feels pretty good to me, I like it. I grew up in a mixed racial background and is what I'm used too, but thank you for Telling me why I voted for trump. I sure didn't know that it was because I wanted America to be all white!
And please explain why the asians and blacks voted for trump? probably a lot of it had to do with stopping illegal immigration and the practices of sanctuary cities, which I'd also agree with.

The majority of Asian voters(70%) on average have been voting Democrat.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...qanj-ygAU9XHYeAvQ&sig2=sJeHLo1Qfpc2mppPnJSTWw

If white chicks weren't racing the black chicks in the who is fatter competition, then the Latinos wouldn't flood the USA with their baby momma anchor babies.

With so many white women jumpin ship and fuckin everything ...BUT WHITE MEN.....that beigeing of America is coming sooner than they think!!

Are you upset because nobody wants to fuck you?
She's still looking for her baby daddy, ol Maury cant even help her nappy headed ass.

Forum List

Back