Too late, white people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
This post is not about gloating, just about simple reality.

America is no longer white. It will never again be white. My guess is that white people are down to 60% total, and among children less than 50%. Not to mention that you are being pushed out of most major cities. There are now whole cities and neighborhoods which are completely black, jewish, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, indian, muslim, or whatever combination thereof.

When you elected Trump you considered it your last chance, but you blew it, it's too late and your last chance was decades ago. Even if you want to stop immigration now, there are so many anchor babies and non white voters, they will resist you in the future. And not only that, but you are split down the middle, and half of white people actually fully support their own displacement!

I'm not kidding. There are white people in America who consider it a point of pride that they are surrounded by diversity and they are some of the only white people. They then get to consider themselves special and unique.

I suspect before this is all said and done, true white Americans will number less than 25% of the country that their ancestors founded. But all things change in time, unless you make it a point to resist change. But you white people never did that, you were too concerned with money and power to notice that you were losing your own country.

America is no longer white. It will never again be white. My guess is that white people are down to 60% total, and among children less than 50%. Not to mention that you are being pushed out of most major cities. There are now whole cities and neighborhoods which are completely black, jewish, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, indian, muslim, or whatever combination thereof.

When you elected Trump you considered it your last chance, but you blew it, it's too late and your last chance was decades ago. Even if you want to stop immigration now, there are so many anchor babies and non white voters, they will resist you in the future. And not only that, but you are split down the middle, and half of white people actually fully support their own displacement!

I'm not kidding. There are white people in America who consider it a point of pride that they are surrounded by diversity and they are some of the only white people. They then get to consider themselves special and unique.

I suspect before this is all said and done, true white Americans will number less than 25% of the country that their ancestors founded. But all things change in time, unless you make it a point to resist change. But you white people never did that, you were too concerned with money and power to notice that you were losing your own country.

My guess is that white people are down to 60% total

When we boot 20 million illegals, what will the total be?

One more non-white racist post. Hey, if you are so into diversity, why not celebrate Caucasians? Oh, wait, only those "races" sanctioned by the anointed, PC prophets count for special consideration. I wonder, when whites are no longer a majority, will we see affirmative action programs to provide extra privileges for whites?

Babies Of Color Are Now The Majority, Census Says

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation

and from 2013

Whites soon to be minority in American children under age 5 | Daily Mail Online

White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority

Even breitbart reported it in their backward way

'New American Century': White Christians Now Minority - Breitbart

Last edited:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation

and from 2013

And where will you get your dole cheque?

and from 2013

So minorities of color have no concern for global warming and the impact of their uncontrolled breeding on the health of the planet...OhhhKaaayy!

And who's going to pay to house, clothe, and feed them and their burgeoning broods when they breed working whites out of existence?

and from 2013

sorry rube, semi retired with a masters degree in engineering making more money now as a contract engineer in one month then you most likely make in a year

and from 2013

LOL, In 20 years where will you get your dole check?

I think what you are experiencing today is change, huge change, upsetting the apple cart change...what you are claiming above is what some Americans claimed was the goal of liberals for America all along, of course all the "isms" and "phobias" the liberals could muster were hurled at them in order to silence them and for better or worse was used to ram that agenda through, what is happening today is the same process being tried to reverse that agenda..I'm just going to sit back and watch it on TV.

Nice bluff, dickwe

and from 2013

sorry rube, semi retired with a masters degree in engineering making more money now as a contract engineer in one month then you most likely make in a year
Nice bluff dickcheese.

That certainly explains the last election.

With so many white women jumpin ship and fuckin everything ...BUT WHITE MEN.....that beigeing of America is coming sooner than they think!!

With so many white women jumpin ship and fuckin everything ...BUT WHITE MEN.....that beigeing of America is coming sooner than they think!!

Are you upset because nobody wants to fuck you?

False premise.

Obama's dream was left unfufilled. We are still white. As long as "you blacks" keep killing each other, we'll still be going to work every day and vacationing with our children, and eating white bread...

Forum List

Back