Too Funny?,Joe Biden Takes All The Credit For New Ohio Jobs.Governor Is Laughing.

Dumbass millions were saved in the USA and its not just auto production jobs, its dealership and other auto related jobs
why do you continually make claims you cannot back up? Are you really that desperate to look relevant here? That's sad.

Zot! Auto Bailout Prevented Loss of Over 1.4 Million Jobs (Your Check Is In The Mail)
^Auto bailout estimated to have saved 1.4 million jobs. The money helped GM and Chrysler restructure though managed bankruptcies.

whats sad is that you have an IQ of 60
You left out the 1 in front of the 60

About Those Millions of Jobs Saved by the Auto Bailout... - Hit & Run : Reason.com
American Airlines Shows The Corruption Of Obama's GM Bailout - Forbes
Obama's auto-bailout fiction - Economics - AEI

Yep Obama sure saved the Auto industry. Ask some of those workers what he did to their 401's
Tes the ones they wouldn't of had at all if not for Obama
Ask my retired sister where half of her retirement went to.
You meant 0 dollars she would of gotten with out Obama.

It couldn't due to the financial crisis
And those are not new jobs at the auto industries in Ohio. In fact they just laid some people off.... Opps!
Nope auto jobs are up big in Ohio

The new jobs in the Youngstown area are in support of the fracking industry that Obama and the Democrats are trying their damnedest to shut down.......
Building cars supports fracking how?

Posting while intoxicated should be an infraction.

Yep Obama sure saved the Auto industry. Ask some of those workers what he did to their 401's

The new jobs in the Youngstown area are in support of the fracking industry that Obama and the Democrats are trying their damnedest to shut down.......

That's OK.
It's that she posts while stupid I can't abide.

Ask my retired sister where half of her retirement went to.

The auto industries should have gone into bankruptcy at least that way a judge could have protected some of these serious cuts that the Obama administration made mandatory.

And those are not new jobs at the auto industries in Ohio. In fact they just laid some people off.... Opps!

So give me a break, i live here and see what's happening....... Up front and personal like....

Even Bain capital refused to invest in the auto industry. It would be completely gone from America as an industry. And every industry impacted. Steel, plastics, industrial textiles and so on. With no auto industry, no nothing.

As far as fracking, the industry is looking for places to store new gas. Old oil wells and salt mines are full.

Credit Suisse expects coal-to-gas switching to moderate to an average level for 2012 of 3 billion cubic feet a day. That is helpful but would likely not be enough to prevent gas-storage capacity being maxed out in the fall.

Energy Report More Demanding | First Enercast Financial

You know, you sit in front of the Internet the same as me. Do you know how to use a search engine? Let me know of you need instructions and I send some.

As if Kasige has done even one thing about job creation in Ohio. All he has done is try to bust the unions.

He's a loser. Everyone knows this.

As if Kasige has done even one thing about job creation in Ohio. All he has done is try to bust the unions.

He's a loser. Everyone knows this.

Nope, just stupid people such as yourself know that. The rest of us know better.

And after the whole damn board gets infracted, then what.
:cool:

May 17, 2012

Mitt Palin; Makin' Shit UP!!

"Gov. Romney seems to want it both ways now. It’s kind of amazing," Biden said. "You'd think I was making this up. ... He said, quote, I’ll take a lot of credit for the fact that the industry’s come back."

"Whoa!" Biden continued. "I’ll take a lot of credit for a man having landed on the moon!"

532.gif

:clap2:

What part of I live here don't you understand. and the bankruptcy would have been handled much better than the forced government take over.
And yes the new Jobs in the Youngstown area are almost all due to Fracking....

DUH......
I see so you think your perception of just the 25 miles in which you live is more accurate that the perception of the whole country.
A normal bankruptcy was not possible due to the financial crises, furthermore all auto companies bailout are not having record profits.
Furthermore building cars does not support fracking so if you are a real man you would admit that you saying they do is wrong instead of then lying about job numbers in a town
God you're stupid.

What jobs there are in the Auto industry here are not new jobs. And the area has been running at 12% and higher unemployment. Inside Youngstown itself was over 17%. Then fraking came and jobs started pouring in. New Jobs not saved jobs. If i type slower do you think you might understand the difference?

May 01, 2012 2:28 PM
GM to cut about a fourth of research workforce at Warren Technical Center

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20120501/FREE/120509989
I see so you think having more auto jobs then you did 2 years ago means there are not more auto jobs
Get some cloths that aren’t dated in 1880s and then come back

why do you continually make claims you cannot back up? Are you really that desperate to look relevant here? That's sad.

Zot! Auto Bailout Prevented Loss of Over 1.4 Million Jobs (Your Check Is In The Mail)
^Auto bailout estimated to have saved 1.4 million jobs. The money helped GM and Chrysler restructure though managed bankruptcies.

whats sad is that you have an IQ of 60
You left out the 1 in front of the 60

About Those Millions of Jobs Saved by the Auto Bailout... - Hit & Run : Reason.com
American Airlines Shows The Corruption Of Obama's GM Bailout - Forbes
Obama's auto-bailout fiction - Economics - AEI
ROTFL so according to you if a Republican says something that makes it true. Come back to me when your response to the fact that analysis of the auto bailout saved 1.5million jobs isn’t “well some republicans say it didn’t save jobs so it didn’t”
Furthermore come back when you are aware of the financial crises that occurred. When you do not even know things that happened 4 years ago and act like you are intelligent its just clear you are ignorant

Forum List

Back