Too Funny?,Joe Biden Takes All The Credit For New Ohio Jobs.Governor Is Laughing.

Yep Obama sure saved the Auto industry. Ask some of those workers what he did to their 401's

Ask my retired sister where half of her retirement went to.

The auto industries should have gone into bankruptcy at least that way a judge could have protected some of these serious cuts that the Obama administration made mandatory.

And those are not new jobs at the auto industries in Ohio. In fact they just laid some people off.... Opps!

The new jobs in the Youngstown area are in support of the fracking industry that Obama and the Democrats are trying their damnedest to shut down.......

So give me a break, i live here and see what's happening....... Up front and personal like....

Yep Obama sure saved the Auto industry. Ask some of those workers what he did to their 401's

The auto industries should have gone into bankruptcy at least that way a judge could have protected some of these serious cuts that the Obama administration made mandatory.

And those are not new jobs at the auto industries in Ohio. In fact they just laid some people off.... Opps!

The new jobs in the Youngstown area are in support of the fracking industry that Obama and the Democrats are trying their damnedest to shut down.......

So give me a break, i live here and see what's happening....... Up front and personal like....

Really? What did OBAMA do to her 401?

:clap2::cuckoo::lol::eusa_dance:
Did you all see that speech Bin Biden gave in Youngstown Ohio? What was Biden thinking?
We all know the Governor did al lot of work in getting the unemployment down.
But not according to Biden. He boasted and bragged that thanks to him,Ohio is back in business and jobs are very plentiful all over Ohio !!!!
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Yes !! Yes !! Its 1995 all over again !!!
:happy-1:
Hmm, does anyone want to take a guess to what drug Bin Biden was on during that laughable speech?
:cow::woohoo:
Considering most the new jobs in Ohio are due to the auto sector. Anyone whose not a dumbass would give credit to obama and democrats for saving the auto sector

More than 12% as a matter of fact and one of the points he made was that Mitt would have let that industry die. We can thank PresidentnObama fr saving millions of auto-related jobs, not just in Ohio but all across the country.

It was great to see Biden with facts at his fingertips and more than ready and able to trash liar mitt.

except there AREN'T millions, dumb ass...
How many auto workers are in your state? - USATODAY.com
There are just over 1 million. Are you seriously claiming that every auto-related job in the entire country was saved by Obama? ALL of them?

You're insane.

The workers who owned stock saw their stock cut by about 50%. I can't say exactly what happened as she (Sis) gets really angry when she starts talking about it.... Needless to say I know her pension is only about half what it was, and her copays went up drastically. And she just ended up losing a leg from just above the knee. (Surgical problem) She's hurtin because of GM.....

:clap2::cuckoo::lol::eusa_dance:
Did you all see that speech Bin Biden gave in Youngstown Ohio? What was Biden thinking?
We all know the Governor did al lot of work in getting the unemployment down.
But not according to Biden. He boasted and bragged that thanks to him,Ohio is back in business and jobs are very plentiful all over Ohio !!!!
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
Yes !! Yes !! Its 1995 all over again !!!
:happy-1:
Hmm, does anyone want to take a guess to what drug Bin Biden was on during that laughable speech?
:cow::woohoo:

I watched it and he said nothing of the kind.

either of you have a link to the transcript or a video? If not, you're both full of shit.

Tes the ones they wouldn't of had at all if not for Obama
You meant 0 dollars she would of gotten with out Obama.
It couldn't due to the financial crisis
Nope auto jobs are up big in Ohio

Building cars supports fracking how?

Considering most the new jobs in Ohio are due to the auto sector. Anyone whose not a dumbass would give credit to obama and democrats for saving the auto sector

More than 12% as a matter of fact and one of the points he made was that Mitt would have let that industry die. We can thank PresidentnObama fr saving millions of auto-related jobs, not just in Ohio but all across the country.

It was great to see Biden with facts at his fingertips and more than ready and able to trash liar mitt.

There are just over 1 million. Are you seriously claiming that every auto-related job in the entire country was saved by Obama? ALL of them?

You're insane.
Dumbass millions were saved in the USA and its not just auto production jobs, its dealership and other auto related jobs

You're insane.
Dumbass millions were saved in the USA and its not just auto production jobs, its dealership and other auto related jobs
why do you continually make claims you cannot back up? Are you really that desperate to look relevant here? That's sad.

What part of I live here don't you understand. and the bankruptcy would have been handled much better than the forced government take over.
And yes the new Jobs in the Youngstown area are almost all due to Fracking....

DUH......

You're insane.

I guess you didn't hear about all those dealers who were forced to close........

You're insane.
why do you continually make claims you cannot back up? Are you really that desperate to look relevant here? That's sad.

Zot! Auto Bailout Prevented Loss of Over 1.4 Million Jobs (Your Check Is In The Mail)
^Auto bailout estimated to have saved 1.4 million jobs. The money helped GM and Chrysler restructure though managed bankruptcies.

whats sad is that you have an IQ of 60

You're insane.

I guess you didn't hear about all those dealers who were forced to close........

Of which more would of had to close with out the bailout

The workers who owned stock saw their stock cut by about 50%. I can't say exactly what happened as she (Sis) gets really angry when she starts talking about it.... Needless to say I know her pension is only about half what it was, and her copays went up drastically. And she just ended up losing a leg from just above the knee. (Surgical problem) She's hurtin because of GM.....

And if the bailout hadn't happened; do you know where she'd be?

What part of I live here don't you understand. and the bankruptcy would have been handled much better than the forced government take over.

DUH......
I see so you think your perception of just the 25 miles in which you live is more accurate that the perception of the whole country.
A normal bankruptcy was not possible due to the financial crises, furthermore all auto companies bailout are not having record profits.
Furthermore building cars does not support fracking so if you are a real man you would admit that you saying they do is wrong instead of then lying about job numbers in a town

DUH......
I see so you think your perception of just the 25 miles in which you live is more accurate that the perception of the whole country.
A normal bankruptcy was not possible due to the financial crises, furthermore all auto companies bailout are not having record profits.
Furthermore building cars does not support fracking so if you are a real man you would admit that you saying they do is wrong instead of then lying about job numbers in a town
God you're stupid.

What jobs there are in the Auto industry here are not new jobs. And the area has been running at 12% and higher unemployment. Inside Youngstown itself was over 17%. Then fraking came and jobs started pouring in. New Jobs not saved jobs. If i type slower do you think you might understand the difference?

May 01, 2012 2:28 PM
GM to cut about a fourth of research workforce at Warren Technical Center

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20120501/FREE/120509989

Forum List

Back