Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Wait a minute...are you saying that Dean said ALL Liberals are the same and vote the same on every issue?

Would love to see that quote. TIA
do you have a reading problem Bo?.....do you see the word VOTE in my Post?.....but you do see ACCEPTANCE.....there is a difference.....if the Majority of Liberals vote down GAY Marriage.....which they have done ..TWICE...then that tells me that GAYS are excepted....to a point.....why you keep on denying that is beyond me.....Democrats are not going to give you the Marriage right Bo....if you get it, it will be through the Courts.....if that dont tell you something then i dont know what to tell you....

The majority of LIBERALS voted down gay marriage? You seriously said that? So, Conservatives and Republicans were not allowed to vote in CA?

:lmao:

Mexicans voted down changing the definition of marriage. Republicans are stupid, the Mexicans are pure conservative, I know, unlike the Liberal's I actually lived with Mexicans, unlike most Mexicans in California I have lived in Mexico, lived as in not vacationed. Mexicans are pure conservative. I could tell you why and most likely the most important point but I am saving what I know for a better forum.

I lived in Mexico seven months, I ate the food they cooked and was invited in their homes, places its impossible for white tourists to go. Unbelievably dangerous places, places I could never walk out of alive, I was at the mercy of pure Mexicans, I trusted them with my live and they understood I was not a Democrat, they realized the Conservatives are the same as they are.

In Dana Point I worked hand in hand, actually with a shovel in my hand and a mexican working next to me, I heard the complaints, all against Liberalism. These Mexicans would come to my house on Friday night with Tequila.

Mexicans are Conservatives, dumb ass Republicans are so elite they have no clue.

Mexicans are by the majority Christian Right Wing Conservatives.

ok Carb ill ask you this question that 2 other "libs" here danced around.....WHY did California,just about the ultimate in Libracy ....vote it down....TWICE?....there are a hell of a lot of LEFT leaning voters out here......what happened?.....
Latinos and Blacks.

The LGBT community admits to that being a BIG mistake, forgetting to advertise No on H8 to those two communities. It was a huge mistake, one that will not be remade in the future. Too many people assumed that the Democrat vote was automatically going No on H8. Even tho, with the Yes on H8 Mormons, etc. pouring millions in out of state money into their campaign of lies, we still almost won. Again...they will not be able to lie so easily again.

The "LGBT community" (separate from the actual people who are LGBT) has become a racket and actually wanted this IMO, just like some key players in the HRC vowed to never let gay marriage pass under Bush lest he be able to take credit.

A fact confirmed by two personal friends, both deceased, both named Andy.

sorry people, but the homosexual Agenda is not a high priority on my list.

They are a small minority and what we must focus on is the Economy and jobs jobs jobs for the MAJORITY of the American citizens and REPEALING some of the most damaging bills that this commie administration shoved down our throats.

Don't get sucked into the homosexual argument, it's a distraction that the Democrat-Progressives use and lets take on the Priorities that matter.

Damn, I actually agree with you on this. The homosexual agenda shouldn't even be addressed at all, nothing they do nor want affects the country, their want for social acceptance of their lifestyle is not important for this country.

Adoption of male children by homosexual male men is.

do you have a reading problem Bo?.....do you see the word VOTE in my Post?.....but you do see ACCEPTANCE.....there is a difference.....if the Majority of Liberals vote down GAY Marriage.....which they have done ..TWICE...then that tells me that GAYS are excepted....to a point.....why you keep on denying that is beyond me.....Democrats are not going to give you the Marriage right Bo....if you get it, it will be through the Courts.....if that dont tell you something then i dont know what to tell you....

The majority of LIBERALS voted down gay marriage? You seriously said that? So, Conservatives and Republicans were not allowed to vote in CA?

Mexicans voted down changing the definition of marriage. Republicans are stupid, the Mexicans are pure conservative, I know, unlike the Liberal's I actually lived with Mexicans, unlike most Mexicans in California I have lived in Mexico, lived as in not vacationed. Mexicans are pure conservative. I could tell you why and most likely the most important point but I am saving what I know for a better forum.

I lived in Mexico seven months, I ate the food they cooked and was invited in their homes, places its impossible for white tourists to go. Unbelievably dangerous places, places I could never walk out of alive, I was at the mercy of pure Mexicans, I trusted them with my live and they understood I was not a Democrat, they realized the Conservatives are the same as they are.

In Dana Point I worked hand in hand, actually with a shovel in my hand and a mexican working next to me, I heard the complaints, all against Liberalism. These Mexicans would come to my house on Friday night with Tequila.

Mexicans are Conservatives, dumb ass Republicans are so elite they have no clue.

Yes, the country of Mexico is capitalist. The Mexicans vote as they do in America to insure benefits denied by retards. And they can see how the retards are not their friends, but what you say is true. If you want to see a free market exercise of corrupt capitalism, move to Mexico and see your retarded future.

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

Everyone is prejudiced or disgusted by something. I am appalled by nose pickers. What I don't do is try to legislate against them.

And I am disgusted by obese people having sex.....but I'm not about to support any legislation to prevent them from getting married...or keeping them from health care, etc.

Um.......

(nah, nevermind)

Don't know too much about this concerned women's group, but good riddance to the Family Research Council. Republicans would benefit from less people like those around (IMO at least).

So you believe the world is better with pro homosexuality? LOL

Yes we'd be better off if we didn't have people lying about how the gays are evil pedos and we'd be much better off without biased lobbying groups who try to pretend they're interested in science and research who just push an agenda.

Don't know too much about this concerned women's group, but good riddance to the Family Research Council. Republicans would benefit from less people like those around (IMO at least).

Yes we'd be better off if we didn't have people lying about how the gays are evil pedos and we'd be much better off without biased lobbying groups who try to pretend they're interested in science and research who just push an agenda.

Thats not what I asked, I asked do you think the world is better with pro-homosexuality and the myth that gays completely innocent people being demonized? You believe that the embrace and promotion of male on male buttsex is good?

Blacks everywhere are overwhelmingly against homosexual marriage, if you look in Mississippi the state with one the highest proportions of blacks, we overwhelmingly voted against it, you guys are living in lala land if you think blacks are going to ever vote overwhelmingly for gay marriage.

Actually a demographic analysis of the results ((LINK) shows that African-Americans voted for Prop 8 at a rate of 58%. While it's true that is a majority of African-Americans that voted, it's hardly an "overwhelming" majority.

Analysis shows that the greatest impact was based on religion with 70% who frequently attended religious services voting for the proposition.

Now in my personal experience (not based on data) it seems that African-Americans (a) tend to be more religious, and (b) are more likely to be in a denomination which is more fundamental and evangelical.

So the question is, did African-Americans vote for Prop 8 based on the color of their skin or based more on religious influence.

>>>>

Released under the auspices of the
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute.

Great source. :rolleyes: Most blacks vote against gay marriage and most certainly are not for it and not all of them that vote are the ultra-religious

I'm not sure why you have an issue with the numbers, they confirmed that most blacks voted for Prop 8.

Here is another link showing that the majority of blacks voting for the measure -->> (LINK). It also sites 85% or the evangelical/born-again demographic that voted voting for the measure.

Yet a shift of only 2.5% in the overall vote would have changed the outcome.

type, now what makes you think we're going to change? Homosexuality is not accepted among us.

History.

Change is already occurring and has been for a number of years. Look at the 2000 and 2004 elections when there were a number of state constitutional amendments on the ballot. The margin of victories in those votes ranged from 23%- (IIRC) 75%. The two most recent votes on Same-sex Civil Marriage that wide margin was reduced to the point where a 2-3% shift in the electorate would have resulted in a win at the polls.

Then of course there are a variety of polls asking about Civil Marriage and the repeal of DADT that document changing attitudes over time from a variety of education and news sources. They consistantly show that attitudes are shifting away from unfounded discrimination and equal treatment under the law for homosexuals. (LINK)

This in no way is intended to say that "you" will ever "accept" homosexuals, not my point and I wouldn't even try. But the history shows that society is becoming more accepting of homosexuals.

>>>>

Last edited:
Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Why do you assume that all homosexuals are into butt fucking? Last time I checked about half of homosexuals were Lesbians, and my understanding is (that as a group) that's not that big a practice. Some of the more knowledgeable members of the board may want to confirm that.

If you are trying to make a point, why didn't you suggest everyone try cunnilingus since that is probably just as frequently practiced by homosexuals and on a numbers basis probably done already by far more heterosexuals?

>>>>

Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Why do you assume that all homosexuals are into butt fucking? Last time I checked about half of homosexuals were Lesbians, and my understanding is (that as a group) that's not that big a practice. Some of the more knowledgeable members of the board may want to confirm that.

If you are trying to make a point, why didn't you suggest everyone try cunnilingus since that is probably just as frequently practiced by homosexuals and on a numbers basis probably done already by far more heterosexuals?

>>>>

Dude I'm gay, and that IS the whole point of sex. It's awesome.

Wait a minute...are you saying that Dean said ALL Liberals are the same and vote the same on every issue?

Would love to see that quote. TIA

Bo your starting to sound like typical Moron now.....you cant explain OR DONT WANT to explain why your fellow Democrats piss on ya....so you start spouting shit like Bullfighter and Yukon does.....i always figured you to be a little smarter than that....i guess im getting to see the real you....pretty sad....

Thats not what I asked, I asked do you think the world is better with pro-homosexuality and the myth that gays completely innocent people being demonized?

They are being demonized, hell the Family Research Council itself continues the myth that they are pedos.

You believe that the embrace and promotion of male on male buttsex is good?

No one's trying to recruit people into being gay, if that's what you mean (and besides even between gay men not all gay sex is anal).

They are being demonized, hell the Family Research Council itself continues the myth that they are pedos.

Are you saying there are no gay pedos?

No one's trying to recruit people into being gay, if that's what you mean (and besides even between gay men not all gay sex is anal).

Wrong, I meant exactly what I said, to support gay marriage and the homosexual lifestyle automatically entails supporting homosexual sex, do you believe thats a good thing? The last sentence you typed is bogus, gays regularly engage in buttsex, how else would HIV infections be higher proportionally in gays?

Do you know how to speak english? Maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

Wrong, I meant exactly what I said, to support gay marriage and the homosexual lifestyle automatically entails supporting homosexual sex, do you believe thats a good thing? The last sentence you typed is bogus, gays regularly engage in buttsex, how else would HIV infections be higher proportionally in gays?
Do you understand what the words "not all gay sex is anal" means?

Specifically, do you understand what the words "NOT ALL" means?

Do you know how to speak english? Maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

I don't support any gay sex and to support gay marriage and anything associated with that lifestyle entails supporting gay sex, which is any kind of sexual contact between two people of the same sex.

For some reason, at times Bass 2.0 wants to present himself as an idiot.

I don't know why. He clearly is not an idiot.

Yes, the country of Mexico is capitalist. The Mexicans vote as they do in America to insure benefits denied by retards. And they can see how the retards are not their friends, but what you say is true. If you want to see a free market exercise of corrupt capitalism, move to Mexico and see your retarded future.

And here we see how a Bigot answers, is there not one group of people you do not stereotype.

I lived in Mexico, great people, capitalist. That is why they come here, not for Liberal handouts, but the American Dream. I know, I lived and worked with Mexicans. Digging dirt, carrying brick, even picking Apples. The jobs Liberals wont do, I did.

What do you do for anyone, did you not ask me what I did for the poor and then ran when I gave you the answer.

Well folks, I have great Mexican friends, Shintao is obviously an your typical bigot, human nature, go figure.

>>>>

I see you were in the Navy, enough said.

I don't support any gay sex and to support gay marriage and anything associated with that lifestyle entails supporting gay sex, which is any kind of sexual contact between two people of the same sex.
Why do you feel that it is for you to stick your nose into the sexual lives of other consenting adults....are you a voyeur?

Forum List

Back