Too Funny! Anti-gay Conservative groups refuse to attend CPAC if gays there.

Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Why do you assume that all homosexuals are into butt fucking? Last time I checked about half of homosexuals were Lesbians, and my understanding is (that as a group) that's not that big a practice. Some of the more knowledgeable members of the board may want to confirm that.

If you are trying to make a point, why didn't you suggest everyone try cunnilingus since that is probably just as frequently practiced by homosexuals and on a numbers basis probably done already by far more heterosexuals?

>>>>

I see you were in the Navy, enough said.
You're an un-American asshole. 'Nuff said.

Everyone who is for gay marriage should first go get butt fucked, sorry to be crude and this in not trolling, its just those who scream the most for equal rights should experience and understand what the are advocating for. To me they are actually crying and sniveling to engage in homosexual acts. I could be wrong but at the least everybody who believes that gays should change the meaning of words, all these advocates must drop their pants and get a penis jammed into the rectal canal that is designed to excrete excrement.

Why do you assume that all homosexuals are into butt fucking? Last time I checked about half of homosexuals were Lesbians, and my understanding is (that as a group) that's not that big a practice. Some of the more knowledgeable members of the board may want to confirm that.

If you are trying to make a point, why didn't you suggest everyone try cunnilingus since that is probably just as frequently practiced by homosexuals and on a numbers basis probably done already by far more heterosexuals?

>>>>

Couldn't cut it, could you?

They are being demonized, hell the Family Research Council itself continues the myth that they are pedos.

Are you saying there are no gay pedos?

...Bass quit playing dumb, you know that's not what I said. These are groups that like to pretend that all of them are threats to children.

No one's trying to recruit people into being gay, if that's what you mean (and besides even between gay men not all gay sex is anal).

Wrong, I meant exactly what I said, to support gay marriage and the homosexual lifestyle automatically entails supporting homosexual sex,
No it doesn't. You can be disgusted by homosexual sex and still think they should be allowed to marry. There are plenty of straights with fetishes I find disgusting doesn't mean I think they shouldn't be able to marry.

But if you must know I don't wish to see it but it doesn't bother me that others do it.

The last sentence you typed is bogus, gays regularly engage in buttsex, how else would HIV infections be higher proportionally in gays?

I said not all of it is anal, not that there isn't any anal.

>>>>

Do you always go into personal insults when presented with logic? I know I'm new here and just learning my way around, just checking.

Jealous because chicks like Navy guys in Service Dress Blues (i.e. Crackerjacks)?

>>>>

Why do lefties get hissy fits with those of us who disagree and refuse to embrace homosexuality and pretend this is only an issue that conservatives have when there are just as many "liberals" who are against homosexuality?

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

That is seriously one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen. That's like saying, 'how is it racist to hate black people?" Or, how is it "sexist to denigrate women?" C'mon man/woman, get real.

Are you saying there are no gay pedos?
Do you know how to speak english? Maybe you should have paid more attention in school.
Wrong, I meant exactly what I said, to support gay marriage and the homosexual lifestyle automatically entails supporting homosexual sex, do you believe thats a good thing? The last sentence you typed is bogus, gays regularly engage in buttsex, how else would HIV infections be higher proportionally in gays?
Do you understand what the words "not all gay sex is anal" means?

Specifically, do you understand what the words "NOT ALL" means?

I don't support any gay sex and to support gay marriage and anything associated with that lifestyle entails supporting gay sex, which is any kind of sexual contact between two people of the same sex.

Who gives a shit if you support it or not? Do you think anyone actually cares? Just let them be themselves. They let you be yourself. How would you feel if someone busted down your door while you were having sex and told you that what you were doing was wrong? I'm willing to guess you wouldn't like it very much. -Treat others as you wish to be treated, also known as the Golden Rule. What makes you so special? Because you are heterosexual? You didn't choose to be that way, you were born that way, just like homosexuals, so stop judging. It's logically inconsistent. Let them have their rights. They are American... no, fuck that... thy are human just like you. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Liberals having hissy fits? Perhaps you have not read the OP...we are not the ones boycotting CPAC cause gheys are there.

Libs like you lose their mind and chimp out at people who are against gay sex as denial of equal rights and bigots, I'm sorry but how is it bigoted to be disgusted and against gay sex?

That is seriously one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen. That's like saying, 'how is it racist to hate black people?" Or, how is it "sexist to denigrate women?" C'mon man/woman, get real.

Oh no you didn't you stupid mutha-facker, you didn't just compare black people to gay sex, thats a dumb facking comparison by you braindead.

Oh no you didn't you stupid mutha-facker, you didn't just compare black people to gay sex, thats a dumb facking comparison by you braindead.

Wikipedia:

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation , various mental disorders, or religion.

So, how is being racist and bigoted towards gays ANY DIFFERENT?

Stop being homophobic. It's not a good thing- blind hate tends not to be.

Wikipedia:

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation , various mental disorders, or religion.

So, how is being racist and bigoted towards gays ANY DIFFERENT?

Stop being homophobic. It's not a good thing- blind hate tends not to be.

Bass mentioned being against gay sex not gay people and you compared and entire race of people to disgusting sex acts, thats a racist insult if you ask me. Facking pathetic, ignorant and bigoted.

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Tell me you wear a t-shirt describing the hetero sex acts (which include anal and oral sex, btw)

No I don't wear at-Tshirt "describing" sex acts, it isn't about describing, it's about declaring...but first, a word about heterosexuals and anal sex... most hetero women hate anal sex, it hurts, and makes them feel like shit, empty and objectified...ask a couple of thousand...and for you hetero guys out there chasing the old lady around the bedroom with a greased-up Johnson, grow up...anal sex is a gratuitous and self indulgent act of domination and submission...it's not an act of love...now...my last word on this whole 20 year long tantrum that Gay people have been throwing--with a good bit of success--

The central lessons of potty training are:
  • We don't play in feces
We tell Mommy and Daddy when we have to go potty, we sit on the potty, put poop in the potty, wipe our bottom, pull up our pants, flush, and wash our hands...we must go potty in exactly that order, and we get affirmation. If we screw up, we lose some, or all, of the potential affirmation--maybe we get everything right, but forget to flush, we get a little less affirmation...but if we get the WHOLE thing right, we get PRAISE!!! Yayy!!...

After potty training, we SHOULD no longer expect unconditional affirmation...that's not to be confused with unconditional love--affirmation and love are not the same thing....this whole tantrum is about rejecting the central lessons of potty training..."WE WANT TO PLAY IN POOP...AND WE WANT AFFIRMATION FOR OUR ACTS...AND WE WILL HARASS THE HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL WE GET AFFIRMATION."..

The popular feeling among Gays is that they will be happy if the get full societal affirmation. They wanted to be excepted and live in peace...they got that, still not happy,... and Gays won't be happy after gaining affirmation because their problem isn't that they aren't affirmed--the problem is, that at the end of every day, they go home and have a penis shoved up their rectum...and that, and the drives that cause them to partake, is a prescription for unhappiness...

If I hated you, I would tell you to spend your life in this way. I don't hate you. That is why I have to stand up and say in a loud and clear voice, "This tantrum must stop. And you should try NOT poking penises and having penises poked, up your rectum...just say NO! to having a pecker up your butt for a year or so and see if you aren't happier..."

Zenpen

When our children come to us about sex, we tell them that the act itself is a wholesome and healthy activity, when done in love. Right? Would you look at your kid and tell him that putting his penis up another man's rectum is a healthy and wholesome act? Would you REALLY? I mean, go to a mirror and look at yourself and say, "I, along with all other sophisticated, urbane, people believe that putting my penis up another man's rectum, when done in love, is a healthy and wholesome activity. In fact, I wouldn't mind wearing a T-shirt that said exactly that"...try to say it three times while looking yourself in the eye. Try saying it to your mother.
Gay folks shouldn't be persecuted, or discriminated against, nor should they be harmed. But you can't make me say that the acts that they commit are healthy. At that point I become responsible for what I have declared.

Zenpen

Tell me you wear a t-shirt describing the hetero sex acts (which include anal and oral sex, btw)

No I don't wear at-Tshirt "describing" sex acts,

Then what makes you think gays do that?

it isn't about describing, it's about declaring...but first, a word about heterosexuals and anal sex... most hetero women hate anal sex, it hurts,

You've polled them, have you? :eusa_eh:
and makes them feel like shit, empty and objectified...ask a couple of thousand...and for you hetero guys out there chasing the old lady around the bedroom with a greased-up Johnson, grow up...anal sex is a gratuitous and self indulgent act of domination and submission...it's not an act of love...

You speak for the entire human species on that point, do you? :eusa_eh:
now...my last word on this whole 20 year long tantrum that Gay people have been throwing--with a good bit of success--

• We don't play in feces
We tell Mommy and Daddy when we have to go potty, we sit on the potty, put poop in the potty, wipe our bottom, pull up our pants, flush, and wash our hands...we must go potty in exactly that order, and we get affirmation. If we screw up, we lose some, or all, of the potential affirmation--maybe we get everything right, but forget to flush, we get a little less affirmation...but if we get the WHOLE thing right, we get PRAISE!!! Yayy!!...

After potty training, we SHOULD no longer expect unconditional affirmation...that's not to be confused with unconditional love--affirmation and love are not the same thing....this whole tantrum is about rejecting the central lessons of potty training..."WE WANT TO PLAY IN POOP...AND WE WANT AFFIRMATION FOR OUR ACTS...AND WE WILL HARASS THE HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL WE GET AFFIRMATION."..

The popular feeling among Gays is that they will be happy if the get full societal affirmation. They wanted to be excepted and live in peace...they got that, still not happy,... and Gays won't be happy after gaining affirmation because their problem isn't that they aren't affirmed--the problem is, that at the end of every day, they go home and have a penis shoved up their rectum...and that, and the drives that cause them to partake, is a prescription for unhappiness...

If I hated you, I would tell you to spend your life in this way. I don't hate you. That is why I have to stand up and say in a loud and clear voice, "This tantrum must stop. And you should try NOT poking penises and having penises poked, up your rectum...just say NO! to having a pecker up your butt for a year or so and see if you aren't happier..."

Zenpen

You are a PRIME example of that declared Hetero person who likes to think in great detail and more often about Gay sexual acts (tho not just gays perform them), than even any Gay does. That always struck me as rather.....odd.

I certainly am not a damn homophobe and bigot for *NOT* voting for gay marriage and gay adoptions and in California, the so called liberal state, the majority voted against gay marriage, most notably blacks and Latinos and gays tried to make these two groups of people look like homophobes and bigots against equal rights, which is blatantly a bunch of BS. They tried the same thing in Mississippi and gay marriage was voted down with nearly 90% of the people in Mississippi voting against it and suddenly Mississippi is a state full of "homophobes" just because the people voted against it, your agenda isn't about equal rights its about forcing acceptance of gay sex and the gay lifestyle.

Sure you are. Voting against equality for gays and lesbians IS bigoted and homophobic. Bigotry sticks, sorry.

Wow...people in Mississippi against equality for gays. What a shock. Wonder what the support is for interracial marriage is there.

As stated, it was not the support of blacks and latinos that caused prop 8 to pass, but OLD bigoted homophobes. (Fortunately they are dying off)

Voting against or not for gay sex and support of the lifestyle is not homophobia and bigotry, sorry, I don't apologize for not voting for a lifestyle that encourages and promotes gay sex, your lifestyle doesn't trump my religion and my God. Supporting gay marriage is the same as supporting gay sex.

It's still bigotry...AND legislating morality.

Zenpen

No I don't wear at-Tshirt "describing" sex acts, it isn't about describing, it's about declaring...but first, a word about heterosexuals and anal sex... most hetero women hate anal sex, it hurts, and makes them feel like shit, empty and objectified...ask a couple of thousand...and for you hetero guys out there chasing the old lady around the bedroom with a greased-up Johnson, grow up...anal sex is a gratuitous and self indulgent act of domination and submission...it's not an act of love...now...my last word on this whole 20 year long tantrum that Gay people have been throwing--with a good bit of success--

• We don't play in feces

Zenpen

This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have read in some time, yet, I am laughing uncontrollably.
:lol:

I've been gay my whole life and have never, ONCE, had anal sex. I certainly don't begrudge those CONSENTING ADULTS that do engage in it...I hear it is quite enjoyable to some...it just isn't my cup of tea. (I'm also in the lowest risk category for HIV and AIDS...even during UNPROTECTED sex)

I've been gay my whole life and have never, ONCE, had anal sex. I certainly don't begrudge those CONSENTING ADULTS that do engage in it...I hear it is quite enjoyable to some...it just isn't my cup of tea. (I'm also in the lowest risk category for HIV and AIDS...even during UNPROTECTED sex)

Because you're a lesbian duh! most women don't like that shat anyways.

Sure you are. Voting against equality for gays and lesbians IS bigoted and homophobic. Bigotry sticks, sorry.

Wow...people in Mississippi against equality for gays. What a shock. Wonder what the support is for interracial marriage is there.

As stated, it was not the support of blacks and latinos that caused prop 8 to pass, but OLD bigoted homophobes. (Fortunately they are dying off)

Voting against or not for gay sex and support of the lifestyle is not homophobia and bigotry, sorry, I don't apologize for not voting for a lifestyle that encourages and promotes gay sex, your lifestyle doesn't trump my religion and my God. Supporting gay marriage is the same as supporting gay sex.

Morality is already legislated, what the fack is new? Its not bigotry to refuse to do anything that one would consider as promoting gay sexual acts. You can't make everyone who doesn't the support your lifestyle a bigot.

Morality is already legislated, what the fack is new? Its not bigotry to refuse to do anything that one would consider as promoting gay sexual acts. You can't make everyone who doesn't the support your lifestyle a bigot.

Maybe not a bigot, but certainly a Voyeur.

Gays are the voyeurs, they can't keep their homosexuality to themselves.

Gays are the voyeurs, they can't keep their homosexuality to themselves.

We're not the ones looking in YOUR windows...we're not the ones telling you who you can or cannot marry. We're not the ones kicking you out of the military if we find out who your boyfriend/girlfriend is.

I could care less who you are sleeping with....you seem very, very interested in whom I am sleeping with.

BTW...apparently, you do not know the definition of "voyeur".

Forum List

Back