Too bad we can no longer research each others' post histories anymore.

Oh wait - you mean "threads"? Actually - I did notice we can't do that like we could on the old system. It used to be under our profiles.

flacaltenn?

This is a recent mystery to me.. I FOUND the old links to "All Posts by Member" and "All threads by Member" just this weekend and was using them... I go to a profile TODAY -- and they are GONE again.. NOT imagining this...

Probably, what's happening is someone is tuning the pages and wrongly clicked a button.. I'll inform IT Central tonight when I send in our new post response button selections.,,, This stuff happens with you're editing something this obtuse.. They probably don't know they are killing those buttons and reviving them spasmodically...
And I thought I was going crazy....:lol:

Oh wait - you mean "threads"? Actually - I did notice we can't do that like we could on the old system. It used to be under our profiles.

flacaltenn?

This is a recent mystery to me.. I FOUND the old links to "All Posts by Member" and "All threads by Member" just this weekend and was using them... I go to a profile TODAY -- and they are GONE again.. NOT imagining this...

Probably, what's happening is someone is tuning the pages and wrongly clicked a button.. I'll inform IT Central tonight when I send in our new post response button selections.,,, This stuff happens with you're editing something this obtuse.. They probably don't know they are killing those buttons and reviving them spasmodically...
And I thought I was going crazy....:lol:

There's something brewing underneath stuff like this... 1st indication was member complaints of the "like button" not loading IMMEDIATELY after posting something.. After 10 or 15 seconds, if you refreshed -- THERE IT WAS...

2nd indication was member complaining about getting "speeding" tickets.. That's the annoying pop-up that you might get if your posting repetively and fast.. I've gotten that RARELY but it happens.. Pop-up says "You must X seconds to perform this task"...

I THINK -- either the entire INTERNET has a headache, or USMB is loading back the ads, or maintenance is causing "disruptions in the fabric of time"... Kinda like having the servers score some really great Mary-Juana and not know their doing 15 in a 40 zone.....

SO MAYBE kiddo --- we're NOT nutz....

I wonder what the fuss is about, I have no problem seeing ANYONES posting history.

Just hover the browser arrow on the name of the person underneath the Avatar, wait for the small box to show up, then click on the name IN the box and viola!

If you wanted to go back a long ways, just click on the SEE MORE button, for many pages of past postings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back