Tonights"My 600 Pound Life".680 Pound California Gal Just Wont Stop Eating!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I think this is my third thread regarding what I am watching on Discovery Life. I guess its on every wednesday and sunday. Im sure it's a repeat from the spring.
This week we have a tall/heavy latina lady,,i guess shes 30. Pushing 680 pounds.
Now, what the hell has she been eating for 30 years !!! ???
Who the hell weighs 680?,,I mean, 500 is bad enough.
It's just so sad to see these patients. Most of the time it's females that grow up to be over 600 pounds.
And to think that so many of us grew up struggling to gain weight in our teens. I did!, I didnt hit 190 till I was 35? And I still struggle to have 17 inch muscle bound arms!
:banana:

I find the show very interesting. I'm sure we only see the successes. We don't see the ones that fail and die. My mother ate herself to death. It was a horrible horrible death.

They all say the same thing. They cannot stop eating. Why not? They put their families through hell when they don't get what they want.

I can verify that. My mother would make everyone's life miserable if she didn't get what she wanted.

• Banned
i did the calculations, for anyone to reach 680 pounds by the age of 30, it comes out to about 2 Million bottles of soda, 1 million boxes of Kraft Mac/Cheese. 789,417 trips to Burger King/McDonalds/KFC etc. 56,298 Steak&Lobster dinners, 45 Million Gallons of Ice Cream/Sherberts/popscicles/etc. and 13 Million packages of Oreo Cookies.

• Banned
I find the show very interesting. I'm sure we only see the successes. We don't see the ones that fail and die. My mother ate herself to death. It was a horrible horrible death.

They all say the same thing. They cannot stop eating. Why not? They put their families through hell when they don't get what they want.

I can verify that. My mother would make everyone's life miserable if she didn't get what she wanted.
you know, its not that hard to go 24 hours without eating!

• Banned

and the 35 inch bicepts! Im pissed! I dont know if i will ever have my ideal size of 17 inch arms...my left bicept is pushing 16, right about 15 1/2...i hate that!

• Banned

and to think that in some cases their husbands got them pregnant? isnt that almost murder for the child?

Severe obesity is complex. Many people who get this heavy suffer from past childhood abuse. Genetics also play a role. Undiagnosed illnesses also can cause extreme hunger and easy weight gain.

When I was in my Junior year of college, I started eating like crazy and was never satisfied. I would eat a large meal and still be hungry afterwards. By time I graduated college I was up to 198lbs ( I’m only 5’4). Went to an endocrinologist and ran some test.

Turns out I had PCOS and insulin resistance. The insulin resistance was causing my extreme hunger problems. And PCOS slows your metabolism down.Doctor put me on metformin and my hunger problems went away. The weight dropped off within 8 months.

I’m saying all of this because weight isn’t always just a simple case of eating to much due to greed. There are tens of reasons why someone mau gain weight.

I use to believe fat people were just lazy. But after my experience I do not believe that anymore and I don’t judge.

People who are overweight or obese need medical help.

• Banned
Severe obesity is complex. Many people who get this heavy suffer from past childhood abuse. Genetics also play a role. Undiagnosed illnesses also can cause extreme hunger and easy weight gain.

When I was in my Junior year of college, I started eating like crazy and was never satisfied. I would eat a large meal and still be hungry afterwards. By time I graduated college I was up to 198lbs ( I’m only 5’4). Went to an endocrinologist and ran some test.

Turns out I had PCOS and insulin resistance. The insulin resistance was causing my extreme hunger problems. And PCOS slows your metabolism down.Doctor put me on metformin and my hunger problems went away. The weight dropped off within 8 months.

I’m saying all of this because weight isn’t always just a simple case of eating to much due to greed. There are tens of reasons why someone mau gain weight.

I use to believe fat people were just lazy. But after my experience I do not believe that anymore and I don’t judge.

People who are overweight or obese need medical help.
We all know its often the thighroid and the metabolism. Its as if there are 2 kinds of people. Either we gain weight easily or we dont

They got pregnant before they got that size. That fat, the female body stops ovulating. Women this size don't have periods. If you keep watching you will see that some women will have periods restart as they lose weight.

When my mother died, I was so traumatized that I stopped eating. I lost so much weight that my periods stopped.

Just seeing food reminded me of the way my mother would shovel food into her mouth. That's why I like this show. If I could understand how a beautiful ballerina became a mountain of fat. I just want to know.

They got pregnant before they got that size. That fat, the female body stops ovulating. Women this size don't have periods. If you keep watching you will see that some women will have periods restart as they lose weight.

When my mother died, I was so traumatized that I stopped eating. I lost so much weight that my periods stopped.

Just seeing food reminded me of the way my mother would shovel food into her mouth. That's why I like this show. If I could understand how a beautiful ballerina became a mountain of fat. I just want to know.
And the parents just let it happen. Give the child whatever he\she wants to eat.by the time they are in high school.they hit 200!

And the parents just let it happen. Give the child whatever he\she wants to eat.by the time they are in high school.they hit 200!
True. Many times the parents lie. It's baby fat. They will grow out of it. The child is big boned. There are dozens of excuses for fat children.

True. Many times the parents lie. It's baby fat. They will grow out of it. The child is big boned. There are dozens of excuses for fat children.
Latinos have it in there genes. We see it in their kids often.its as if they are feeding them junk food daily

:2up: I think this is my third thread regarding what I am watching on Discovery Life. I guess its on every wednesday and sunday. Im sure it's a repeat from the spring.
This week we have a tall/heavy latina lady,,i guess shes 30. Pushing 680 pounds.
It's just so sad to see these patients. Most of the time it's females that grow up to be over 600 pounds.
And to think that so many of us grew up struggling to gain weight in our teens. I did!, I didnt hit 190 till I was 35? And I still struggle to have 17 inch muscle bound arms!
She never stops shitting either....

She never stops shitting either....
She needs to start eating x lax 25 times a day! That should help!

It is stunning that there are enough 600 pounders to make a series out of it.

They eat a pie in one setting and then, "What's the matter with my sister??"
"Well she just shoved a whole banana cream pie in her face...":ack-1:
I don't think 600 pound people are allowed in any seafood restaurants all u can eat for 20.00 nights...

It is stunning that there are enough 600 pounders to make a series out of it.

They eat a pie in one setting and then, "What's the matter with my sister??"
"Well she just shoved a whole banana cream pie in her face...":ack-1:
I'd be barfing...
can you imagine a couple weighing about 1000 pounds together go into a seafood restaurant? 20.00 all u can eat? you think the owner will let them in?

Forum List

Back