Tonights"My 600 Pound Life".680 Pound California Gal Just Wont Stop Eating!

It is stunning that there are enough 600 pounders to make a series out of it.

They eat a pie in one setting and then, "What's the matter with my sister??"
"Well she just shoved a whole banana cream pie in her face...":ack-1:
I don't think 600 pound people are allowed in any seafood restaurants all u can eat for 20.00 nights...
But if the restaurant owner plans ahead.his front doors would only be two feet wide

In those kind of all you can eat restaurants it goes just awful because eventually even the fattest gets full. That watermelon sized stomach is stretched as far as it will go. But the fat person doesn't realize it and loads up that 4th or 5th plate and can't finish it that's when the owner can charge for unbaten waste.

I've been there. My mother, halfway through the sky high plate 4 decided she was done. My folks made me eat it all. On top of my regular dinner. I was 12 years old. My dad paid the bill, we left and 2 feet from the door I threw it all up.

:2up: I think this is my third thread regarding what I am watching on Discovery Life. I guess its on every wednesday and sunday. Im sure it's a repeat from the spring.
This week we have a tall/heavy latina lady,,i guess shes 30. Pushing 680 pounds.
Now, what the hell has she been eating for 30 years !!! ???
Who the hell weighs 680?,,I mean, 500 is bad enough.
It's just so sad to see these patients. Most of the time it's females that grow up to be over 600 pounds.
And to think that so many of us grew up struggling to gain weight in our teens. I did!, I didnt hit 190 till I was 35? And I still struggle to have 17 inch muscle bound arms!
:banana:
She never stops shitting either....
What do they do when they break their toilets ?....most toilets generally can't withstand 400 pounds of pressure

In those kind of all you can eat restaurants it goes just awful because eventually even the fattest gets full. That watermelon sized stomach is stretched as far as it will go. But the fat person doesn't realize it and loads up that 4th or 5th plate and can't finish it that's when the owner can charge for unbaten waste.

I've been there. My mother, halfway through the sky high plate 4 decided she was done. My folks made me eat it all. On top of my regular dinner. I was 12 years old. My dad paid the bill, we left and 2 feet from the door I threw it all up.
Any all u can eat buffets often have inexpensive and very fattening foods to choose from

They do break toilets. But the ones so fat they are bedridden don't use toilets anyway.
I know.haven't we all seen toilets with loose seats? Generally those are in public restrooms.gee.I wonder who's been sitting on those. I can't imagine that these 600 pound people have someone who has to change their bed pans 6 to 10 times a day

I have a cousin that was over 300 lbs and she had lap band surgery and lost 120 lbs. She gained it all back in 18 months. If you don't change the head, the surgery won't work.

I have a cousin that was over 300 lbs and she had lap band surgery and lost 120 lbs. She gained it all back in 18 months. If you don't change the head, the surgery won't work.
A woman on today's 600 pound life had her stomach stapled. She ate so much that she blew the staples out.

I find the show very interesting. I'm sure we only see the successes. We don't see the ones that fail and die. My mother ate herself to death. It was a horrible horrible death.

They all say the same thing. They cannot stop eating. Why not? They put their families through hell when they don't get what they want.

I can verify that. My mother would make everyone's life miserable if she didn't get what she wanted.
and the 35 inch bicepts! Im pissed! I dont know if i will ever have my ideal size of 17 inch arms...my left bicept is pushing 16, right about 15 1/2...i hate that!

You need to cut back on the masturbation if you want them smaller. :D

BTW, the word is "bicep", with no "t".

I find the show very interesting. I'm sure we only see the successes. We don't see the ones that fail and die. My mother ate herself to death. It was a horrible horrible death.

They all say the same thing. They cannot stop eating. Why not? They put their families through hell when they don't get what they want.

I can verify that. My mother would make everyone's life miserable if she didn't get what she wanted.
Because she had such an attitude, did you ever walk away from your mom? That is what I would've done, not just for my own good, but for hers as well.

God bless you and the rest of your family always!!!

Holly

A woman on today's 600 pound life had her stomach stapled. She ate so much that she blew the staples out.
i cant imagine being on such a strict diet, and you are having dinner with your family having to watch them eat all of the foods u are not allowed to eat for one year

Because she had such an attitude, did you ever walk away from your mom? That is what I would've done, not just for my own good, but for hers as well.

Holly
I walked away several times. Once just before the amputation of her leg.

and to think that in some cases their husbands got them pregnant? isnt that almost murder for the child?
?
How do you figure that?

Holly
I walked away several times. Once just before the amputation of her leg.
Not to give you grief over how you dealt with the situation of course, but it would have only been one time for me and I would've stayed gone until she had straightened up...or is that what she made you think had happened and so you kept coming back to her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

People be they the wife, parents or care giver should go to prison for feeding these people for murder.

They should give them salad and fruit

When I was a kid (back in the stone ages), we were taught to chew our food slowly and thoroughly, and then wait 5 minutes between 1st and 2nd helpings. Amazing how well that worked. None of us were ever overweight.

Now its eat that shit as much and as fast as you can, then head for the video games.

No wonder there's so many fat folks.

Why would someone want to gross themselves out by even watching a show about someone committing suicide with a knife and fork anyway? While I'm 140-something lbs., my dad's side of the family is riddled with 250-400 pound land whales and at family dinners, I have serious appetite problems watching them merge their faces with enough food to feed me for a week (including dessert after dessert after dessert after dessert). It's very unappealing to watch a family so fat, that when they sit down for dinner, their fat rolls ooze around the edges of their chairs, so it looks like their bodies are somehow physically absorbing the chair. The only reason they haven't eaten the chairs themselves is because they don't taste good.

I have ZERO sympathy for obesity because no matter how many medical/genetic excuses one comes up with, I've never seen a person get fat without putting food in their mouths. You don't absorb fat from the air, it doesn't get beamed into your body from the starship Enterprise, the only way fat enters the body is through the mouth. In pictures of Nazi death camp survivors, I don't see a single "thyroid problem" or "water retention" or "slow metabolism" or any of the other excuses fatties make.

Forum List

Back