Now Tavis Smiley out at PBS

I don't care who it is, I'm now paying attention to the complaints. They are getting ridiculous.

One question...Why exactly should women get more respect then another man? I thought women wanted to be treated equally?

If they can't stand being asked out on a date or messed with like another man then maybe roy moore is right about women.

I know the left on this board won't like this but this is the honest truth.

Why the fuck in the World Wide Web do we still give tax money for Public TV and Radio. ?
dy5859e3df.gif

I don't care who it is, I'm now paying attention to the complaints. They are getting ridiculous.

I agree Tipsy...

Women are using this for personal advancement over the tinnies fucking thing and it needs to stop. If they have a real case then they need to go to the police in the future. This is life destroying and I know enough about human nature to be scared by it.

I don't care if the guy on the white horse doesn't like this truth either. he can fucking fuck himself.

Women wanted to be treated like one of the guys, and they let guys trample all over them. They wanted to be equal, and no guy is going to do that appearantly . They either get treated like china dolls, or rubbish to trampled. There is no middle ground I guess

The complaints against Weinstein and Franken and Moore were substantiated. A lot of this is dicy. I don’t like the guy, but this star chamber kind of thing worries me

Hmmm, you must have read or seen something I missed.

I heard about the interview where Moore admitted to having consensually dated some young girls, but how were complaints about him, "substantiated?"

Please provide a link to said substantiation, NOT accusations, allegations, or alleged misconduct.

New Topics

Forum List

Back