Tonight Pelosi will pander to Racist

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrats are pandering to this sort of genocidal racist for votes.

This an article published in the Texas State University by Rudy Martinez. "I see white people as an aberration,", "Your DNA is an abomination,", "I hate you because you shouldn't exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.", “I don't think colored people can be racist”

Editorial in Texas State student newspaper condemned as 'racist'

Yeah I remember the other day Nancy Pelosi saying: "Never, ever trust whitey."

Damn.....I missed the Texas State student newspaper this morning

It’s politics. Every politician has to cater to his constituents. For Democrats that mostly means foreigners who want to see America taken down a notch or two. In order to keep her foreign constituents happy she has to keep hammering Americans.
I’ve mostly broken and shamed deanrd out of it but he used to post daily about how mad Germany and France and Mexico were at Americans over their president. He treads a little more carefully now and generally tries to hide his support of, say, the Communist Chinese in their trade disputes with the US.

This an article published in the Texas State University by Rudy Martinez. "I see white people as an aberration,", "Your DNA is an abomination,", "I hate you because you shouldn't exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.", “I don't think colored people can be racist”

She'll never pander to you and your kind.

yep, American Taxpayer

By that you mean US citizen?

By that you mean US citizen?
No stupid, you and the idiot OP need to read his subject line, then maybe you'll be able to figure it out. My goodness, you trump bootlickers are dumb as a rock.

Forum List

Back