Tomorrow Ends

Not a Republican, but I'm pretty sure "Not letting the Democratics fuck up the economy" is their plan... I'd support them in their efforts....

And the "Democratics" fucked up this economy how, SPECIFICALLY?

So the 2 years you had congress under Bush, you jackwagons were just standing there, completly amazed at the minority parties ability to pass things past you?

And that you have been so shocked by those 2 years that the GOP magically made things worse while you stood by and watched in horror?

Good lord man, wake up and smell the coffee. The dnc doesn't give a damn, they are just better at pretend than the rnc.

Does this mean you WON'T answer my question, or you CAN'T?

Start? when did you fuckers stop? see that's why so many are pissed with you cause all you did was "blame bush" for ten long years now it's blame bush. but hey the illegals are getting your jobs. good show.

And yet you fuckers continued to back Bush's failed policies and will now help to bring those same failed policies and ideology back into power. So....does that mean that on Novermber 3rd, we can expect to see a newer, brighter day with the economy magically turning around due to these new/used/old policies that will be brought back into power? If not, WHY not?

Which of the "failed Bush policies" has Obama ended? You should name a few because I can't think of a single one.

Perpetual occupation of Iraq with in excess of 150,000 US troops.
Lack of affordable healthcare for individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Lack of proper oversight of businesses that borrowed money from Bush in order to stay afloat.

Are you saying the actions of the Democratics, since they banished the evil GOP, have made the economy better?

Really?

Not yet. But the American people gave Bush eight years to put it in the tank, and Obama only 2 to get it back on it's feet. Seems a little unfair to me.

Nothing unfair about it. Everyone can see, other then the die hard political hacks that dem actions have indeed caused a good portion of confidence failure. Constantly increasing costs while touting it helps was a grave mistake. A mistake that is about to get your butts handed to you. It took both parties to ruin housing. Only one party can claim redemption.
Yes you guessed it, the dem race card didnt allow democrats any where to hide.

So the 2 years you had congress under Bush, you jackwagons were just standing there, completly amazed at the minority parties ability to pass things past you?

And that you have been so shocked by those 2 years that the GOP magically made things worse while you stood by and watched in horror?

Good lord man, wake up and smell the coffee. The dnc doesn't give a damn, they are just better at pretend than the rnc.

Won't... I never state the obvious just because some leftist pretends reality never happened...

Does this mean you won't answer mine, or can't?

Are you saying the actions of the Democratics, since they banished the evil GOP, have made the economy better?

Really?

Not yet. But the American people gave Bush eight years to put it in the tank, and Obama only 2 to get it back on it's feet. Seems a little unfair to me.

The Democratics have been in charge of the pursestrings for more than 2 years...

They own the policies enacted since coming into power...

Really?

The Democratics have been in charge of the pursestrings for more than 2 years...

And which policies are those? I mean the ones you say are the fault of the Democratics that sunk our economy. Since you are so sure of this, you should be able to rattle them right off, and yet it seems like pulling teeth with you and your brethren. What gives?

And which policies are those? I mean the ones you say are the fault of the Democratics that sunk our economy. Since you are so sure of this, you should be able to rattle them right off, and yet it seems like pulling teeth with you and your brethren. What gives?

well here's one.

Barney Frank has a Fannie/Freddie Problem | Verum Serum

And yet you fuckers continued to back Bush's failed policies and will now help to bring those same failed policies and ideology back into power. So....does that mean that on Novermber 3rd, we can expect to see a newer, brighter day with the economy magically turning around due to these new/used/old policies that will be brought back into power? If not, WHY not?

Which of the "failed Bush policies" has Obama ended? You should name a few because I can't think of a single one.

Lack of proper oversight of businesses that borrowed money from Bush in order to stay afloat.

Hmm.. troops STILL in Iraq.

Insurance premiums just sky rocketed.

Bank fees and credit card rates on the rise.

Good job.

I'm glad that the Cap & Tax will be dead on arrival. I'll be glad that the dems can't ram through anymore with the healthcare, and possibly be able to repeal some of what's there. I'll be glad that the "Global Climate Disruption" will be in the comic section of the newspaper where it should be. But, most of all I'll be glad that Barry will have to move right some if he wants to move forward. He might want to take a lesson from Clinton on that one.

Can you tell us what legislation the Democrats/Pelosi put forward that raised the deficit higher than President Bush's budget/requests, that President Bush signed in to law, and did not veto?

;)

(it'd be nice to know)

Good job.

I had a credit card that for 10 years it was at 8.9% APR. I have and always had perfect credit. After what Obama did with this area the credit card co. sent me a letter saying they are going to raise my rate to 17.9% APR. Needless to say, I shopped around and got a better card at 9.9% APR

Really?

Nothing unfair about it. Everyone can see, other then the die hard political hacks that dem actions have indeed caused a good portion of confidence failure. Constantly increasing costs while touting it helps was a grave mistake. A mistake that is about to get your butts handed to you. It took both parties to ruin housing. Only one party can claim redemption.
Yes you guessed it, the dem race card didnt allow democrats any where to hide.

Still waiting to hear which actions specifically, you are referring to that caused the great recession to start back in 2007.

Won't... I never state the obvious just because some leftist pretends reality never happened...

Does this mean you won't answer mine, or can't?

Won't. Because I can't remember you asking a question.

well here's one.

So, it had nothing to do with:

On December 16, 2003, President George W. Bush signed into law the American Dream Downpayment Assistance Act,[1] which was aimed at helping approximately "40,000 families a year"[2] with their down payment and closing costs, and further strengthen America’s housing market.

This legislation complemented the President’s "aggressive housing agenda" announced in a speech he gave at the Department of Housing and Urban Development on June 18th 2002.[2] In this speech the President outlined the partnerships needed to make homeownership a reality for millions more Americans by the end of the decade.

Good job.

They did? For whom? I just re-upped my insurance for 2011 through my employer, and my exact same coverage levels only went up 2.3%. Is that skyrocketing?

well here's one.

So, it had nothing to do with:

On December 16, 2003, President George W. Bush signed into law the American Dream Downpayment Assistance Act,[1] which was aimed at helping approximately "40,000 families a year"[2] with their down payment and closing costs, and further strengthen America’s housing market.

This legislation complemented the President’s "aggressive housing agenda" announced in a speech he gave at the Department of Housing and Urban Development on June 18th 2002.[2] In this speech the President outlined the partnerships needed to make homeownership a reality for millions more Americans by the end of the decade.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/ame]

The Bush Administration and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus became the 2008 financial crisis -- starting in 2002. Democrats not only resisted all reform efforts, but Barney Frank continued to declare them 'financially sound' despite clear signs of meltdown.
Dems ignored those Bush and McCain Warnings On Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Good job.

They did? For whom? I just re-upped my insurance for 2011 through my employer, and my exact same coverage levels only went up 2.3%. Is that skyrocketing?

I'm sure everyone else just wishes they were as lucky as you. But alas...

Federal Eye - Federal workers to pay more for health care

Federal workers to pay more for health care
By The Post's Federal Diary columnist Joe Davidson:

Federal employees will see their health insurance premiums increase at a far higher rate than their pay next year, but less than many private sector workers.

Experts offer tips on tacking health care costs - Business - Careers - msnbc.com

By Eve Tahmincioglu
msnbc.com contributor
updated
Share Print Font:
It’s that dreaded time of year again. Employees are beginning to find out how much more they’ll be ponying up for health insurance in 2011, and (surprise, surprise) costs are going up, again.

Forum List

Back