Dem Gov says Dem message didn't get out. BLAMES REPUBLICANS! LOL!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Two governors sparred over the message Democratic candidates are sending this election— if it’s the right one and if it is even being heard at all.

Governor Ed Rendell, D-Penn., started it all by blaming the Republican voter excitement on his party’s bad communication. Rendell said on CBS “Face the Nation,” “I think this administration has done a great job... We just did a lousy job communicating it. We let the Republicans, to their credit, out-spin us a year-and-a-half ago, and we're paying the price.”
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty, disagreed, “I don't think it's about communication. I think it's about the product. They're trying to sell something that isn't any good. And what we have now is an economy that remains in the doldrums.”

There wasn’t much agreement about what will happen after this election either.

Democrats Blame Bad Communication; Republicans Blame A Misguided Message | Foxnews.com

I mean if this is not PROOF POSITIVE of what I say about liberals. They are narcissists. They are NEVER at fault for their own failures. It is always someone else's fault.

So, Democrats are going to lose tomorow. It can't be a Democrat failure. Noooooooooooooooooooo, how can that be? It's some eeeeeeeeeeeeevil conspiracy by those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Republicans! :lmao:

Can this get any funnier?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two governors sparred over the message Democratic candidates are sending this election— if it’s the right one and if it is even being heard at all.

Governor Ed Rendell, D-Penn., started it all by blaming the Republican voter excitement on his party’s bad communication. Rendell said on CBS “Face the Nation,” “I think this administration has done a great job... We just did a lousy job communicating it. We let the Republicans, to their credit, out-spin us a year-and-a-half ago, and we're paying the price.”
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty, disagreed, “I don't think it's about communication. I think it's about the product. They're trying to sell something that isn't any good. And what we have now is an economy that remains in the doldrums.”

Democrats Blame Bad Communication; Republicans Blame A Misguided Message | Foxnews.com

I mean if this is not PROOF POSITIVE of what I say about liberals. They are narcissists. They are NEVER at fault for their own failures. It is always someone else's fault.

So, Democrats are going to lose tomorow. It can't be a Democrat failure. Noooooooooooooooooooo, how can that be? It's some eeeeeeeeeeeeevil conspiracy by those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Republicans! :lmao:

They will attempt anything to take and not give back. That includes getting up after a 10 count in the ring to attack you from behind. I'ts not as funny as you think. Watch your back. Anything goes with this crowd. There is little they won't try to pull off.

The trade deficit numbers with China a really stunning.
In 1985 the USA exported as much to China as the USA imported.
In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
See: Trade with China : 2010
And the trade deficit, month to month, continues to get larger!
It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

Hey man, You guy's aren't being fair. When you factor in stolen Technology and Copy Right infringement We have given so much more than we've gotten. ;)

So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

This is a consistent left wing talking point. Obama claimed often that health care was unpopular because he hadn't got out enough to sell the program. Of course he gave something like over 100 speeches and interviews about it. The issue isn't that voters didnt understand the health care. The issue is they did understand it and they didn't like it. But that is inconceivable to a narcissist like Obama and the Left. They KNOW what's good for America. The problem is they just haven't spoken in one syllable words to they could be understood. The problem is Americans are angry and not thinking straight. They need to calm down and see the rational excellence of Obama's plans for them.
Phooey.

What else could Rendell say?

If it's not simply bad communications then it's got to be the administration's accomplishments of the last two years, but he couldn't come right out and say that.

Yeah, Ed, they've done such a great job that Dim candidates don't even want to talk about it in their campaigns this go-round. Maybe they just don't want to bore the electorate with the details, huh? But then I guess to know the details they would have had to have read what they voted on. Ah, there's the problem...

Oh.. the message got out... hence the upcoming drubbing. But yes, they just didn't go far enough to theleft.... that's the problem.

Blaming the right is programmed into their brains. These liberals can't even wipe their ass correctly. did ya ever notice how they look unwashed? And you know that the women don't shave their legs.

What else could Rendell say?

If it's not simply bad communications then it's got to be the administration's accomplishments of the last two years, but he couldn't come right out and say that.

Yeah, Ed, they've done such a great job that Dim candidates don't even want to talk about it in their campaigns this go-round. Maybe they just don't want to bore the electorate with the details, huh? But then I guess to know the details they would have had to have read what they voted on. Ah, there's the problem...

Horse seller; I'm going into retirement, and am looking to sell the last one I have. It's name is Seabiscuit Jr.

Democrat; I'll give you a blank check, just write in the amount and I'll sign it!!

Horse seller; Fills in $5 million

Dem; *chuckles* That's cheap for the son of a champion. *signs check*

HS; Yes it is. I'll be right back with Seabiscuit Jr.

*hoof sounds*

HS; Here's the reigns..

Dem; Hey that's a mule!!

HS; No, actually, it's a jackass. Congrats.

:blowup:

I think the best part of all of this is the upcoming spin from CNN, CBS, etc. on why this happened.

Perhaps voters just had another "temper tantrum"?

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

The Obama Administration is getting some credit recently for their efforts in this area:
AAM Applauds Obama Administration China Trade Decision
The press release appears below:
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) today issued the below statement in response to the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative decision to accept the Section 301 Trade Petition of the United Steelworkers regarding clean energy production.

The following may be attributed to AAM Executive Director Scott Paul:

“The Obama Administration deserves a tremendous amount of credit for considering this case on its merits, rather than letting some overarching philosophy dictate the outcome. We could not be more pleased.

“This will make a huge difference for American workers and businesses in the clean energy manufacturing sector. If the Administration’s efforts with China are successful, the ultimate result will be more American jobs.”

The Section 301 trade petition was filed on September 9, 2010, by the United Steelworkers documenting China’s multiple illegal trade practices on clean energy and other green technologies. The 5,800 page petition details the more than 80 Chinese laws, regulations and practices that violate international trade agreements and are designed to crush U.S. clean energy manufacturing and green technology. By law, the USTR had until October 24, 2010 by which to respond.
[End of AAM Press Release]

They will attempt anything to take and not give back. That includes getting up after a 10 count in the ring to attack you from behind. I'ts not as funny as you think. Watch your back. Anything goes with this crowd. There is little they won't try to pull off.

That they have no scruples or morals is not debatable. It's too obvious.

But, blaming republicans for why the Democrat message didn't get out?

Can you see republicans doing this?

It's just lame!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh those poor Democrats. Life is soooooooooooooooooo unfair to them.

Why it was just out of the Democrats' control. They only had the House, the Senate, and the Presidency.

Why they were just helpless. What could they do! :eek:

You run with that, and see if it garners your party any votes tomorrow. You bet!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a consistent left wing talking point. Obama claimed often that health care was unpopular because he hadn't got out enough to sell the program. Of course he gave something like over 100 speeches and interviews about it. The issue isn't that voters didnt understand the health care. The issue is they did understand it and they didn't like it. But that is inconceivable to a narcissist like Obama and the Left. They KNOW what's good for America. The problem is they just haven't spoken in one syllable words to they could be understood. The problem is Americans are angry and not thinking straight. They need to calm down and see the rational excellence of Obama's plans for them.
Phooey.

Obama knows what's best for us and that is all there is to it! :eusa_snooty:

If we keep this up and vote Republican tomorrow, Obama is going to send us to bed with no supper and no healthcare! :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back