Dem Gov says Dem message didn't get out. BLAMES REPUBLICANS! LOL!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Nov 1, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889

Democrats Blame Bad Communication; Republicans Blame A Misguided Message | Foxnews.com

I mean if this is not PROOF POSITIVE of what I say about liberals. They are narcissists. They are NEVER at fault for their own failures. It is always someone else's fault.

So, Democrats are going to lose tomorow. It can't be a Democrat failure. Noooooooooooooooooooo, how can that be? It's some eeeeeeeeeeeeevil conspiracy by those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Republicans! :lmao:

Can this get any funnier?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    They will attempt anything to take and not give back. That includes getting up after a 10 count in the ring to attack you from behind. I'ts not as funny as you think. Watch your back. Anything goes with this crowd. There is little they won't try to pull off.

3. Bill Angel

Bill Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +243
    The trade deficit numbers with China a really stunning.
    In 1985 the USA exported as much to China as the USA imported.
    In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
    See: Trade with China : 2010
    And the trade deficit, month to month, continues to get larger!
    It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

4. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Hey man, You guy's aren't being fair. When you factor in stolen Technology and Copy Right infringement We have given so much more than we've gotten. ;)

5. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

6. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    This is a consistent left wing talking point. Obama claimed often that health care was unpopular because he hadn't got out enough to sell the program. Of course he gave something like over 100 speeches and interviews about it. The issue isn't that voters didnt understand the health care. The issue is they did understand it and they didn't like it. But that is inconceivable to a narcissist like Obama and the Left. They KNOW what's good for America. The problem is they just haven't spoken in one syllable words to they could be understood. The problem is Americans are angry and not thinking straight. They need to calm down and see the rational excellence of Obama's plans for them.
    Phooey.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,665
    What else could Rendell say?

If it's not simply bad communications then it's got to be the administration's accomplishments of the last two years, but he couldn't come right out and say that.

Yeah, Ed, they've done such a great job that Dim candidates don't even want to talk about it in their campaigns this go-round. Maybe they just don't want to bore the electorate with the details, huh? But then I guess to know the details they would have had to have read what they voted on. Ah, there's the problem...

8. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    The message didn't get out?...From the brightest and most articulate president since Cicero?

What's next?...The dog ate my teleprompter? :lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,666
    Oh.. the message got out... hence the upcoming drubbing. But yes, they just didn't go far enough to theleft.... that's the problem.

10. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    The car in the ditch was my favorite Fairy Tale ever!