Tomorrow Ends

They had 4 years of controlling the Congress, 2 years of a filibuster proof (the only one ever?) trifecta. And things got worse, very, very worse.

Thier inability or lack of wanting to do what actually needed to done is fairly blatant.

The only thing we can expect to win is the House. We get that, you can expect gridlock in DC. Sweet sweet gridlock.

So.....by gridlock, you mean that nothing is going to get better? Unemployment will remain high? Private sector jobs will NOT be reintroduced to the economy? Bank foreclosures are NOT going to end? So, what will the GOP do?

And yet you fuckers continued to back Bush's failed policies and will now help to bring those same failed policies and ideology back into power. So....does that mean that on Novermber 3rd, we can expect to see a newer, brighter day with the economy magically turning around due to these new/used/old policies that will be brought back into power? If not, WHY not?

You are going to get your asses kicked tomorrow. Deal with it. And of course what we expect is your disapproval of everything Republicans try to do, it will be disapproval and negativity on your part. It's what you've done in the past, it's what you will do in the future and it's what we will do for you. you reap what you sow. So keep on keeping on. It's all good. But I'm glad you have to share power now. John Boehner Speaker of the House. :lol::lol:

I could really give a shit what you think of me, however, your "a GOP victory is a good thing regardless of what happens to the country", tells me all I need to know about your sorry partisan ass. Now, will you PLEASE answer my question?

After your moronic ass has called me moronic names yo want I should answer your question? I did answer yer question. You just didn't deal with the facts of the situation. Kerry On.

One Party Rule!

What are you going to do on November 3rd when everything is exactly the same?

Seems some folks don't realize the outcome of tomorrow's ass kicking won't even begin to be felt until the 112th Congress is sworn in next January.

Until then it could be trouble as usual from the Party of Yes if they try ramming through still more unpopular programs we can't pay for that will bring further danger to our economic recovery. Not so sure they'll try though as those House Dims who do survive tomorrow won't be real thrilled with the prospects of continuing to back their one-term president only to have to face the voters again in two short years. And ditto for their Senators who didn't have to run this go-round but will in '12.

It'll be a scathing rebuke tomorrow and Obama's the point man for all of it. Any Dimocrat dumb enough to stick with him for his final two years deserves to go down in flames with him in '12, assuming he's their nominee.

You are going to get your asses kicked tomorrow. Deal with it. And of course what we expect is your disapproval of everything Republicans try to do, it will be disapproval and negativity on your part. It's what you've done in the past, it's what you will do in the future and it's what we will do for you. you reap what you sow. So keep on keeping on. It's all good. But I'm glad you have to share power now. John Boehner Speaker of the House. :lol::lol:

I could really give a shit what you think of me, however, your "a GOP victory is a good thing regardless of what happens to the country", tells me all I need to know about your sorry partisan ass. Now, will you PLEASE answer my question?

After your moronic ass has called me moronic names yo want I should answer your question? I did answer yer question. You just didn't deal with the facts of the situation. Kerry On.

In other words, the GOP will be back in control of the House, and nothing is going to get better. Thank you.

In other words, the GOP will be back in control of the House, and nothing is going to get better. Thank you.

Well, I guess we can say that if you want to. but "not getting better" trumps "getting worse" any day in my book. At least we can stop the spending train. maybe.

They had 4 years of controlling the Congress, 2 years of a filibuster proof (the only one ever?) trifecta. And things got worse, very, very worse.

Thier inability or lack of wanting to do what actually needed to done is fairly blatant.

The only thing we can expect to win is the House. We get that, you can expect gridlock in DC. Sweet sweet gridlock.

So.....by gridlock, you mean that nothing is going to get better? Unemployment will remain high? Private sector jobs will NOT be reintroduced to the economy? Bank foreclosures are NOT going to end? So, what will the GOP do?

Damn you're dim.

The left has had congress for 4 years, things got done and things got worse.
The left had the trifecta, things got done and got a lot worse.

So lets lock the governement up, and things, at least won't get worse.

Every single last time the governemnt got out of the way, things got better.

But hey, maybe next time, more government will work. It's doing a bang up job in the EU. Isn't it.

One Party Rule!

Does that mean that on November 3rd, we can start blaming the GOP (who likely will control the House) for the poor economy, high unemployement and lack of action to get us out of the ditch they drove us into?

Of course - we expect nothing less from the stupid like you...

It's NEVER anything YOUR party does, according to you fringers...

One Party Rule!

Does that mean that on November 3rd, we can start blaming the GOP (who likely will control the House) for the poor economy, high unemployement and lack of action to get us out of the ditch they drove us into?

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure the rules for laying blame won't change once the GOp is back in control of the House.

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure the rules for laying blame won't change once the GOp is back in control of the House.

That would NEVER happen! :doubt:

When have you ever STOPPED blaming others for your fuck-ups?

I.e., "You're right, we Republicans have no plan to fix the economy".

Not a Republican, but I'm pretty sure "Not letting the Democratics fuck up the economy" is their plan... I'd support them in their efforts....

And the "Democratics" fucked up this economy how, SPECIFICALLY?

Are you saying the actions of the Democratics, since they banished the evil GOP, have made the economy better?

Really?

I.e., "You're right, we Republicans have no plan to fix the economy".

Not a Republican, but I'm pretty sure "Not letting the Democratics fuck up the economy" is their plan... I'd support them in their efforts....

So the 2 years you had congress under Bush, you jackwagons were just standing there, completly amazed at the minority parties ability to pass things past you?

And that you have been so shocked by those 2 years that the GOP magically made things worse while you stood by and watched in horror?

Good lord man, wake up and smell the coffee. The dnc doesn't give a damn, they are just better at pretend than the rnc.

Start? when did you fuckers stop? see that's why so many are pissed with you cause all you did was "blame bush" for ten long years now it's blame bush. but hey the illegals are getting your jobs. good show.

And yet you fuckers continued to back Bush's failed policies and will now help to bring those same failed policies and ideology back into power. So....does that mean that on Novermber 3rd, we can expect to see a newer, brighter day with the economy magically turning around due to these new/used/old policies that will be brought back into power? If not, WHY not?

Which of the "failed Bush policies" has Obama ended? You should name a few because I can't think of a single one.

Are you saying the actions of the Democratics, since they banished the evil GOP, have made the economy better?

Really?

Not yet. But the American people gave Bush eight years to put it in the tank, and Obama only 2 to get it back on it's feet. Seems a little unfair to me.

Forum List

Back