Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

Yeah, they always do that.
I read an article when the last Trump campaign was taking place how YouTube was deleting pro-Trump videos left and right until Congress threatened to shut YouTube down.
YouTube never reposted the videos they deleted.
I'm amazed at the emotional fragility of YouTube's staff; they were suffering from anxiety!

Never been a whistler, so won’t be practicing that. As far as giving a shit what I think, you haven’t shown the intellectual capacity to understand even my simplest thoughts, so all good.

A pity you're delusional.

I noticed you never asked for a Link before.
You know why?
Because you know it's there and you'll ad hominem anything you see anyway.

Why don't you provide proof that you're the glamorous programmer you say you are or that you're not a back stabbing piece of shit?
Perhaps a few hundred lines of code; you can change the variable names if you wish.
I'd love ripping your code to shreds.

Translation: you can't produce a link to prove you weren't bullshitting.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. That is ...

"The ballots have microchips..."

... was complete bullshit. Not even just a little bit bullshit.

Do you really want to do this dance? I know you’re an asshole and you think I’m an asshole. No need to waste our time.

See that? You prove again you're delusional. No, I don't think you're an asshole. You only think I think that because you're delusional.

Thanks for admitting you know nothing about how ballots work.
The inventor of the microchip inventor and how the system works out is on YouTube.
He was infuriated that the Ballots were counted by hand and never run through the machine.

and yet you cannot find one single bit of proof that there were microchips in every single ballot cast this past election to link to.

Why is that?

That's so very intelligent of you to want a Link to a 2 year old story on any media that was most probably deleted due to riot prevention.

come on now, if Congress threatened to shut down youtube there would be some proof if it happening.

just admit you made it up and move on

come on now, if Congress threatened to shut down youtube there would be some proof if it happening.

just admit you made it up and move on
Are you fucking kidding me?!
Congress was all over Twitter and threatened to do the same to YouTube and YouTube caved.
In fact, I just Googled "Congress Twitter" and nothing came up...so much for truth via a corporate search engine.
You do realize our search engines are controlled by corporations.

I read an article when the last Trump campaign was taking place how YouTube was deleting pro-Trump videos left and right until Congress threatened to shut YouTube down.
YouTube never reposted the videos they deleted.
I'm amazed at the emotional fragility of YouTube's staff; they were suffering from anxiety!

Another reason I boycott the vermin.

That's so very intelligent of you to want a Link to a 2 year old story on any media that was most probably deleted due to riot prevention.

They've even gone and edited pages in the Wayback Machine databases. Pages have just disappeared altogether. That's how censorship works, and the Democrats are very enthusiastic in their takeover.

They've even gone and edited pages in the Wayback Machine databases. Pages have just disappeared altogether. That's how censorship works, and the Democrats are very enthusiastic in their takeover.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who has noticed that!

Forum List

Back